Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

She Was The Landlord. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was The Landlord. (824 Views)

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was The Landlord. by peeparty(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
..so here is the gist.

He rented a house and moved in with his family.after two years,his rent was increased from 400k to 500k;he didnt complain because he liked the house.The following year,he could not come up with the money and the agent was at his neck.

The wife saw what her husband was passing through and decieded to go and borrow the money so that her husband can pay her back later.oh;what a good wife she was!!!The husband was indeed very happy.He paid back the cash when he got it.

Two years later, the house rent was increased again to 700k and this man became upset.So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord,so that he could talk with him but the agent bluntly refused.The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord was.
The revelation of his investigation really shook him.The house belonged to his wife.

My question is,

1:as the man,what would you have done?

2:As the woman ,what would you have said to your husband.?
Re: She Was The Landlord. by peeparty(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bware of introvert
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Gurgle(f): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
I would say I was trying to gather money for our future
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
My vedict: this thread is utterly stupid_ and nonsensical.
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stale story.

Sorry grin
Re: She Was The Landlord. by LordDarius(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahahahaha.
This kinda funny and amazingly amusing, if this story is for real then.
1. He should Run
2. He should seriously Run
3. He should man-up and claim d house.
But this story maaaa
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aisha95:
My vedict: this thread is utterly stupid_ and nonsensical.

I like you grin
Re: She Was The Landlord. by maverickdude(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ah....dz is rili seriouz

he shud jst stop paying rent,so dt d agent can evict dem...lets c wot d wife wil do abt dat

1 Like

Re: She Was The Landlord. by adebayo201: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
taiwolusol:
Stale story.

Sorry grin

very very stale. Even stale than stale!!!

But to your question, I'll advice the guy wake up from his sleep. The dream don too much!
Re: She Was The Landlord. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:

I like you grin

(1) (Reply)

Has My Girlfriend Given Me Red Card? / Great / What Is Your Funniest Thing you have Seen or Read on Nairaland ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.