Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri (37936 Views)

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / Nigerians On Twitter Reacts To Rochas/obama Billboard In Owerri (SEE TWEETS) / Okorocha/Obama Billboard Image In Imo State Is Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by yubarbs(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
in Nnamdi Kanu's voice * agbogho awusa pay civil servants n pentioners salaries agboho awusa, ma hapu ina asukwu asukwu*
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by oscarnoble(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is okigwe road between executive garden hotels and federal girls grin if u support me click like
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
tochstorm:
Rochas na stack idiat how you dey talk like this you Fall hand o.

me just dey hail igbos generally...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
omofada1:
Its a priviledge though.
to someone like him, it's an honour not a priviledge...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spam2:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1GA26UpwNoM/Vbudl41mdfI/AAAAAAAGE_c/ZORJvIMKkMk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

lolz,let's wait and see who is the sponsor of this
one,since no one was the sponsor of the other one.

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/another-rochasobama-billboard-appears.html
lalasticlala
this is called forifori
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by millionaireman: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol, the governor who doesn't know that Charity begins at home. His home people voted him for second term so that he could repair the numerous damages he did to the area. Now he believes he is smarter than all, he focuses on billboards to become president.
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beremx lol... if u like kip by passing my quotes... I will never stop calling u anytime ur pay masters Bleep up....
Lol... okorocha o... biko... ds Nigeria ehn...

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by 19naia(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
So the money to pay salary has not appeared, but money to buy Big picture with himself and Obama, has appeared with no problem.
A true Slave master enjoying the works of unpaid labour in his house while he also travels overseas to spend money on foreign land worker services.
Pay your workers at home and be cleared of the human rights violation called Enslavement. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by samplegirl(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmocrats:
Shaking and snapping with Obama is now an achievement lol

No wonder the civil servants in that state is suffering.

African men with their funny mentality. Shaking hands with advocate of homosexuallity. He will use it to campaign for presidency.

Shai! Is black man a curse?
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by millionaireman: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
CreekReporter:

is it not obvious that he's not the one sponsoring these billboards but some enemies of progress who want to defame the amiable governor?

I suspect the wailing wailers are behind this

LMAO over that wailing boy who says he doesn't wanna grow up. But one thing: if he continues to wail, his parents cannot sleep. So those who call some Nigerians the wailing wailers are stuuuuuuuuupid; stupid in the sense that they do not know that once one section of the country wails, the rest cannot make any reasonable headway. Grow up NgeneUkwenu, Beremix, Passingshot. etc etc, of the wailing wailers fame.
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Mufasa27(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
The caption should be, The first igbo man to have an handshake with obama lol

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Demmocrats(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ELTON123:
Mumu governor go pay ur workers undecided

I won cheesy grin FTC more than you

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by DTOBS(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can't even believe that our wailers from the my people my people state will keep quiet...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by 400billionman: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mumu man...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shameless governor angry

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by pele3539: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
okoroawusa I laugh at u

1 Like

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by harry509: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spam2:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1GA26UpwNoM/Vbudl41mdfI/AAAAAAAGE_c/ZORJvIMKkMk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

one,since no one was the sponsor of the other one.

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/another-rochasobama-billboard-appears.html
lalasticlala
Rochas don't worry I know wat 2 do 2 u, I wil nform OBAMA dat u Rr owning state worka's salary.
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by kossyablaze(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:
igbo kwenu...
Na ur papa I blame...Mofo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
Na ur papa I blame...Mofo
i wee report U...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by room089: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hypocrisy!!!

Why dem no put the picture wia Rochas been siddon dey sleep inside Obama office?
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by kossyablaze(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

i wee report U...
When ur comment was tribal?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Jamesking08: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Most of you guys just keep posting and talking nonsense here... Can you imagine? After posting the image you still sumond the courage to ask or say let's see who is the sponsor of this one mean while you took the photograph yourself with the content (graphics) written on it quoting the sponsor's name and location with their phone number.... With or without Obama's picture, Rochas is a popular man you can go and hug the transformer.

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
When ur comment was tribal?
What? OMG!!! how is "igbo kwenu" a tribalistic statement? i was just hailing the igbos
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by ayeniblessing(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

to someone like him, it's an honour not a priviledge...
Still the same
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by kossyablaze(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:

What? OMG!!!
how is "igbo kwenu" a tribalistic statement? i was just hailing the igbos
U try...oya sorry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
ayeniblessing:
Still the same
no, it's clearly different...
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by ugoezeik(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by ihedioramma: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
say what ever you like my governor is working governor .
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by activelyA(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

Hehehe grin grin
Lmao grin. YoU forgot your signature
Its lady F don jazzy again tongue tongue
Re: Another Rochas/obama Billboard Appears In Owerri by Mbediogu(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Spam2 post=36472281][img]http://4.bp..com/-1GA26UpwNoM/Vbudl41mdfI/AAAAAAAGE_c/ZORJvIMKkMk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

one,since no one was the sponsor of

All the debtor states are paying
up with apologies to workers.
Anambra state a non oil
producing state increased
salaries by 15%. Rochas is spending scarce funds on billboards.
Those to impeach him are postrate
having been bought over.
The man is an oeuf.
is an oeuf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.