Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried (25680 Views)

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / Taraba Tribunal Should Have Ordered For A Rerun Election: Mike Ozekhome( Photo) / Tribunal Upholds Dino Melaye’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by felai: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
People didn't really vote smart

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Candybob(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lovely, Nigerian court should pay attention to the real facts of cases presented before them instead of allowing injustice prevail in the name of technicalities

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by henrysam(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
What I see here is that the leadership of APC wants Dino Melaye to succumb to them by leaving Saraki through kangaroo judgement
The fight is not of Melaye but it's an end to get Bukola.
They are all lairs.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
nnachukz:
Once the judge receives his share of good money this case will be thrown into the trash can.
Not when the Interest of Jagaban of Africa conflicts with Dino.

Jagaban don't forget things easily and will most likely repay a debt.

6 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
bettercreature:
I don't know when you guys are going to realise how powerful Tinubu is,wait and see how DIno Malaye will be kick out of politics

Lol we already got an idea how powerful he is on June 9 when he attempted playing his ludo skills in abuja

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by adonbilivit: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I was for Melaye. But the guy has started fumbling. I throw my weight behind Smart Adeyemi.
u get political weight abi na ur potbelly dey deceive u?
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chubhie:
Not when the Interest of Jagaban of Africa conflicts with Dino.

Jagaban don't forget things easily and will most likely repay a debt.

Lol you jagaban ass lickers are quite funny.What is there to link this news to your yeye jagaban.You ascribe imaginary powers to the smelly mouth fool.That was exactly hw you ass lickers pushed him into political humiliation on June 9.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by bettercreature(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol we already got an idea how powerful he is on June 9 when he attempted playing his ludo skills in abuja
Lets see who will laugh last,no one offend Jagaban and go without paying for it,Saraki,Dogora,Malaye has no political career under APC mark my word this is going to be their last political victory

8 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
! Pls vote for my babe! Also Snd d link to ur frndz http:///p3hdmc5
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Praktikals(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
Dino is a lucky man. I guess there may be no need for multi-tasking in the long-run(if the tribunal throws him out). He ll do very well as Toyin Saraki's bodyguard(only) grin

4 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Candybob:
Lovely, Nigerian court should pay attention to the real facts of cases presented before them instead of allowing injustice prevail in the name of technicalities

Well said.The judgement is in order.I do not subscribe to any case been thrown out because of technicalities.

The judgement just brings the case backs to fresh level one.let the facts of the case be decided

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Lets see who will laugh last,no one offend Jagaban and go without paying for it,Saraki,Dogora,Malaye has no political career under APC mark my word this is going to be their last political victory

Lol your jagaban was prevented from attending the last NEC meeting of the APC because all the former governors threatedned to disrupt the meeting if he is allowed to attend.Better face reality,Tinubu has outlived his political relevance.

When the ministerial screening starts you will see who is more powerful between Saraki and Tinubu
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dino don find trouble.....Awon aye don rememba am

3 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by bettercreature(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol your jagaban was prevented from attending the last NEC meeting of the APC because all the former governors threatedned to disrupt the meeting if he is allowed to attend.Better face reality,Tinubu has outlived his political relevance.

When the ministerial screening starts you will see who is more powerful between Saraki and Tinubu
He didnt go there at all he wasnt prevented mind you we are sending Saraki out of that office just wait till police release their findings after their investigations

3 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Somebody needs to take care of somebody without being told. cool
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
bettercreature:
He didnt go there at all he wasnt prevented mind you we are sending Saraki out of that office just wait till police release their findings after their investigations

Lol too much children on nl!!! So when the police release their findings Saraki would cease to be senate president? How dumb can one get? If the police like they can indict the entire Saraki family,he will remain senate president till the supreme court throws out the case in 2019
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
I watched Late Whitney Houston's The bodyguard,and I love it. Ever since,I had not seen a perfect characters in real life. Until I saw Dino and Toyin at EFCC headquarters, that's when I knew Dino was in a wrong profession as a Senator representing Kogi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
bettercreature:

He didn't go to avert what would have been the biggest humiliation of his political career!! A team of ex-Governors led by Kwankwaso were waiting to tear him to pieces
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
bettercreature:

This your logic is worrisome.

How on earth will Tinubu counter the influence of Saraki dynasty? I remember a question was thrown at the Kwara State Governor by the Press on his plans to defect to APC in 2014, for which he categorical told all who cared to listen that the decision is not his to make rather the press should ask Sen Saraki who has the final say.

Will Tinubu stop Saraki in what way? If he goes back to PDP today, the whole Kwara State moves with him.

If Sen. Saraki wants, he can fractionalise APC with his followers thereby giving them reasons to join PDP and become majority in Senate. He has the backing of all newPDP politicians hence impregnable.

Stop ascribing undue influence to Tinubu on National platform which is not limited Southwest nor APC as a political party.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Chubhie: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol you jagaban ass lickers are quite funny.What is there to link this news to your yeye jagaban.You ascribe imaginary powers to the smelly mouth fool.That was exactly hw you ass lickers pushed him into political humiliation on June 9.
You have no idea. The shitt of Jagaban is worth it's weight in gold and only privileged men file up to suck from its fountain of political and business knowledge.

Is it your lack of opportunity to tap from the wisdom of Jagaban that motivated your beefs? For a thief with lack of oppurtunity considers himself an honest man.

About Jagaban's near political suicide was as a result of challenging his Chi to a wrestling contest which we all knew the end result. It may interest you to know that Jagaban has made peace with his Chi.

3 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by mbulela: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Is there any difference between the two? Both are not worthy of being a senator. But then what can we do?
Between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by cornoil(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sahara reporters hunting anything concerning 'pro-saraki' group, this shows Sahara media is a biased news media group. It's objective is mainly to propagate the interest of some politicians empire.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chubhie:
You have no idea. The shitt of Jagaban is worth it's weight in gold and only privileged men file up to suck from its fountain of political and business knowledge.

Is it your lack of opportunity to tap from the wisdom of Jagaban that motivated your beefs? For a thief with lack of oppurtunity considers himself an honest man.

About Jagaban's near political suicide was as a result of challenging his Chi to a wrestling contest which we all knew the end result. It may interest you to know that Jagaban has made peace with his Chi.

My friend go and sit down jare.This judgement is in order and has got nothing to do with Tinubu!!! Tinubu has no influence outside the sw.Even in the sw he cannot even install a councillor in ekiti
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by oluminister: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
This guy no go loose anything becus his senate seat has taken him to Toyin ADC if he lost out as a senator he will not lost out as ADC

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I was for Melaye. But the guy has started fumbling. I throw my weight behind Smart Adeyemi.

You are a paper weight cheesy
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Chubhie: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

My friend go and sit down jare.This judgement is in order and has got nothing to do with Tinubu!!! Tinubu has no influence outside the sw.Even in the sw he cannot even install a councillor in ekiti
I'm already sitting down and wasn't perching on a tree while typing this.

You under estimate what a moneybag as Jagaban who has influence can do once scorned. You my good friend have no ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by oluminister: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

. the over growing power of Jagaban is u people problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by carinmom(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Is there any difference between the two? Both are not worthy of being a senator. But then what can we do?

Exactly.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm already sitting down and wasn't perching on a tree while typing this.

You under estimate what a moneybag as Jagaban who has influence can do once scorned. You my good friend have no ideas.

Which yeye moneybag is he? Do you think your jagaban is anywhere as rich as ex-Govs Orji uzor Kalu or Godswill Akpabio? Even Dino melaye himself is a billionaire.Stop overating this local champion.He is a nobody outside your sw region
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
oluminister:
. the over growing power of Jagaban is u people problems
Lol!! Don't make me laugh too hard please.His powers are only growing on the pages of the nation and punch newspapers as well as sahara reporters
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
Dino is a lucky man. I guess there may be no need for multi-tasking in the long-run(if the tribunal throws him out). He ll do very well as Toyin Saraki's bodyguard(only) grin
My thought too cheesy It is a win win situation for him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady / Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.