Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried (25703 Views)

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / Taraba Tribunal Should Have Ordered For A Rerun Election: Mike Ozekhome( Photo) / Tribunal Upholds Dino Melaye’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by sweatlana: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
I hope he gets kind ked out. We don't keep Kim kardashian politicians!
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by bigerboy200: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Is there any difference between the two? Both are not worthy of being a senator. But then what can we do?
u spkoe my mind....i was like ''if dey rule against Dino,sen Smart who has bin dere since forever will b d beneficiary,both Dino and Smart are useless...so who cares about d final outcome??...mayb maltina sha.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by morbeta(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dino the kindergarten senator.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol too much children on nl!!! So when the police release their findings Saraki would cease to be senate president? How dumb can one get? If the police like they can indict the entire Saraki family,he will remain senate president till the supreme court throws out the case in 2019

Children grin That guy is more mature than you in all ramification. It is either you are a kid or blinded by hate grin . Just try to read some of your comments about Tinubu again grin and try to listen to elders' discussion in your neighbourhood about Tinubu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by DTOBS(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
This judge get a whole lot of controversy surrounding him. I will never believe any judgement coming from his table
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by philips70(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Dino Melaye Will Be D First Senator In This Current Senate To Be Thrown Out.

He can't beat Akpabio to that spot. Akpabio is running out of the senate faster than Dino. He is as good as gone.

4 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Alansor(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
May be the controversial Senator Menaye will caution himself and stop gra gra at the Senate.

But I don't pray he loose sha!
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by billyG(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
clefstone:
Fellow Nigerians, I urge you to brace yourself, for the years to come are indeed going to be full of dark days. We are already seeing how the present government intends to use it's powers to hunt those that they perceive as enemies. People will go down, alliances will break, but expect some to fight back. And these events will turn the nation on it's head when revolutionaries/seccessionists take advantage of the resultant chaos.
Mr. Buhari aka Daura Dull.ard isn't the smartest of men, he doesn't understand diplomacy, for that reason his regime is going to do some things that will trigger Nigeria to it's destined end - DISINTEGRATION.

#I am not an igbo man
A frustrated Biafra like u can go & drown in Izu river.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Chubhie: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which yeye moneybag is he? Do you think your jagaban is anywhere as rich as ex-Govs Orji uzor Kalu or Godswill Akpabio? Even Dino melaye himself is a billionaire.Stop overating this local champion.He is a nobody outside your sw region
When Men like Jagaban were busy in the frontlines fighting the military and making their bones to give you democracy and the freedom you have now to write shitt about Jagaban worldwide Dino and Akpabio were still chasing secondary school girls. Only OUK I understand was hustling palm oil from the east and selling to the north while bringing dry fish from north to east.

Since you didn't mention your honourable self as a billionaire i now understand where you are coming from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by moufan: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

He didn't go to avert what would have been the biggest humiliation of his political career!! A team of ex-Governors led by Kwankwaso were waiting to tear him to pieces
this foooolish man again,what's your problem with tinubu.I think you eat and drink tinubu that's why you're always in sorrow anytime his name is being mentioned. btw kwankwaso is among the unity forum led by lawan,so stop spewing thrash you're used to spewing

2 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
clefstone:
Fellow Nigerians, I urge you to brace yourself, for the years to come are indeed going to be full of dark days. We are already seeing how the present government intends to use it's powers to hunt those that they perceive as enemies. People will go down, alliances will break, but expect some to fight back. And these events will turn the nation on it's head when revolutionaries/seccessionists take advantage of the resultant chaos.
Mr. Buhari aka Daura Dull.ard isn't the smartest of men, he doesn't understand diplomacy, for that reason his regime is going to do some things that will trigger Nigeria to it's destined end - DISINTEGRATION.

#I am not an igbo man
A frustrated Biafra like u can go & drown in Izu river a perso who is not smart by yur foolish thinking is ruling over 150million cows in a ranch call nigeriya.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by hahn(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chubhie:
When Men like Jagaban were busy in the frontlines fighting the military and making their bones to give you democracy and the freedom you have now to write shitt about Jagaban worldwide Dino and Akpabio were still chasing secondary school girls. Only OUK I understand was hustling palm oil from the east and selling to the north while bringing dry fish from north to east.

Since you didn't mention your honourable self as a billionaire i now understand where you are coming from.

@bolded, totally ingenious
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Chubhie: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, totally ingenious
That's why OUK has my Respect. I study some of these men winning strategies. It is a pity that in Nigerian such men don't value putting down their experiences in books which is part of the reason the country seems messed up.

I believe that treasures are always hidden and needs digging to unearth. I also don't let my hate of their current political standings get in the way of my judgments. Lord knows I've got my reservations on Jagaban but he has my Respect.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by walemoney007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
clefstone:
#I am not an igbo man
pls can u explain d reason u fink he does not understand diplomacy?
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by ragoannagogia: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm we re watching de part 2.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by brainpower(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I was for Melaye. But the guy has started fumbling. I throw my weight behind Smart Adeyemi.

Too late except they will conduct a fresh election or you become one of Smart's lawyers. I guess you are one of those that cried change without checking who the change agents are.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by tundeeyis: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Its ok
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by spiralwedge(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I was for Melaye. But the guy has started fumbling. I throw my weight behind Smart Adeyemi.

same here. he fell my hand big time. I told him on twitter. he disappointed a lot of young people looking up to him. he is almost politically finished

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by ibedun: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

He didn't go to avert what would have been the biggest humiliation of his political career!! A team of ex-Governors led by Kwankwaso were waiting to tear him to pieces

Foolish hater. Your endless blind hatred of Tinubu has beclouded your judgement so much so you cannot separate facts from hate filled fantasies. Cure your illness first then perhaps we can take you seriously. Go back and read your trash about Jagaban you will find that you need a psychiatrist. Jagaban decides who rule over you and your father for the next 20 years, live with it. And go back to your region while you are at it.

2 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
ibedun:

Foolish hater. Your endless blind hatred of Tinubu has beclouded your judgement so much so you cannot separate facts from hate filled fantasies. Cure your illness first then perhaps we can take you seriously. Go back and read your trash about Jagaban you will find that you need a psychiatrist. Jagaban decides who rule over you and your father for the next 20 years, live with it. And go back to your region while you are at it.
Olodo your local champion tried to decide who will rule us on June 9th and got served big time. The fool is only a local champion and has no influence outside his amala region
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
spiralwedge:

same here. he fell my hand big time. I told him on twitter. he disappointed a lot of young people looking up to him. he is almost politically finished
Who decides if Dino is politically finished? Dino's political career is still growing in bounds going by his recent appointment as Senate committee chairman.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by spiralwedge(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Who decides if Dino is politically finished? Dino's political career is still growing in bounds going by his recent appointment as Senate committee chairman.

I say so.

Saraki's senate committee chairman isn't political relevance, bro. oya shift!

who's next?

2 Likes

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by kunyeo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
clefstone:

#I am not an igbo man

Soro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by loistee: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Long live senator Smart, Smart must win the case, eyan nla, ki olorun ko sho oga, tuale baba owo meji fun eyan kan sho sho, oju ma ti awon ota e ni baba mi.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Yksoul(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
ThIS DINO IS A BETRAYAL AFTER APC ALLOWED U TO CONTEST AND WIN ELECTION,U NOW TURNED UR BACK ON THE PARTY,THIS IS GOING TO BE FOR ALL 22 PRO-SARAKI SENATORS shd Get ready for the same.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Yksoul(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
ThIS DINO IS A BETRAYAL AFTER APC ALLOWED U TO CONTEST AND WIN ELECTION,U NOW TURNED UR BACK ON THE PARTY,THIS IS GOING TO BE FOR ALL APC 22 PRO-SARAKI SENATORS shd Get ready for the same.
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by anwo247: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
clefstone:

#I am not an igbo man

You're right. I'm so shocked at the spate that Buahri is going against anyone who worked for jonathan. It will boomerang against him and he will call for help and no one will listen.

#DauraDullard
Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by reuben79: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2015
dino is a foolish man, he lack integrity.cos of position of chairman of commite he turn to bodygard, jst saraki who no hv political future.its very rediculous

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by captianfreeman(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2015
dadaojames:
The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Friday set aside the decision of the National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal in Kogi which struck out the petition of Sen. Smart Adeyemi.

Adeyemi of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had challenged the election of Sen. Dino Melaye of All Progressives Congress (APC), alleging electoral irregularities and malpractices.

Justice Muhammed Adume held that the tribunal was wrong in striking out Adeyemi’s petition on the grounds of technicalities, instead of substantial justice.

The appellate court, therefore, remitted the case to the tribunal for “trial on merit’’.

The court further held that the decision of the tribunal that Adeyemi did not file his petition within the time frame allowed by law was wrong and nullified it forthwith.

Adume said the respondents did not provide sufficient evidence before the tribunal that the petition was filed late.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the tribunal had dismissed the petition of Adeyemi, a one-time National President, Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) for late filing.

The tribunal Chairman, Justice Akon Ikpeme, had in the ruling of June 18, held that the Kogi West ex-Senator’s case was “incurably defective’’.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/31/appeals-court-declares-senator-dino-melayes-election-tribunal-should-be-re-tried
E good well,well ! I sidon they look.

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by goodgate: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Pprovost:

Children grin That guy is more mature than you in all ramification. It is either you are a kid or blinded by hate grin . Just try to read some of your comments about Tinubu again grin and try to listen to elders' discussion in your neighbourhood about Tinubu grin grin
you even have time for that silly,daft and idiotic slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried by Joeoku78: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2015
clefstone:

#I am not an igbo man
This your cock and bull story is a mixture of salt and acid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Was Welcomed In Kagarko LGA By Crowd (Photos). / It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.