Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance (40190 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance, Replaces Daniel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by chrischina(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
If him like take all the ab;Oki go Abuja na him sabi. You only have four years to stay there. Atununu

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ofonex: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Change!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by bringbackourGEJ: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:
In addition, his ADC was from north (kogi) and minister of defence aliyu gusau, but this islamic extremist dulilard keeps practicing arewacracy.

ba.stads like, beremx, abagworo, ngeneukwenu aka urennankoli and moro.ns such as omenka, passingshot will be MIA from this thread. I'm sure they are silently biting their nails in shame
Abagworo and Passingshit aside, the rest won't bite their nails because they all hail from the north. Never mind the fake monikers they use. Abagworo is Ibo while Passingshit is an Ibadan farmer

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... demdem... hahaha... how far ds appointment na..
which post you want?PM make I talk to my boys?I hope you go school small?our govt no be govt of olodo o grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
simplex2:

Unfortunately, what everyone is looking out for is the tribe and not what you just explained. They all want to confirm their mischievous paranoid that the president has a northern agenda.

The president on his own part isn't helping matters by feigning insensitive to all the noise of the cry-babies. He should just throw one or two appointments their way to calm the storm.

Hmmm....Branislav Ivanovic....Mikel dey your front oh....see am, Mourinho don remove note pad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by galadima77(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
.....in as much as we need biafrans too in our cabinet, they have to wait patiently till we justify the block votes from that north.

So there's plenty of time for wailing.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by bringbackourGEJ: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:
Call me Alhaji AbdulBarcanista
You too? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by christinie(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
walozanga:
YORUBA HOW MARKET?
kikikikiki Northerners replacing Yorubas since May 29, 2015!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by islandmoon: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
this is Alhaji system of government!

Edit: loll cheesy
So, you changed the topic because of my comment? From Alhaji Kari to Kari, hmmm, that mean your mind is disturbing you, I hope you will not start fooling us by removing Alhajis title from other appointee names henceforth

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
You seem to be the only sane human being here....

olujegs:
Alhaji Kari has always been known to be the next in line as he was the most senior person right after fola Daniel. So it's not surprising he was named the new commissioner for insurance . It's not a northern thing atall cos everyone in the industry knew he was the right hand man to fola Daniel. I know this fact because I presently work in the insurance industry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ugoezeik(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
ElDeeVee:
This Kari guy again?? Baba abeg I'm now a northerner
wats ur name n hw many wives n kids u get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by christinie(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:
Alhaji Kari has always been known to be the next in line as he was the most senior person right after fola Daniel. So it's not surprising he was named the new commissioner for insurance . It's not a northern thing atall cos everyone in the industry knew he was the right hand man to fola Daniel. I know this fact because I presently work in the insurance industry
story story story

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by christinie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
coolitempa:
Buhari.....I am not sure if this is propaganda but we shall wait a little......we fought for you despite the hate shown by the wailing wailers....but let this be the last of your pro-north appointments...otherwise...it will become hot for you o.... sad....Buhari...this is your last chance...anymore....I will lead d knives out against you in whatever form I can.....enuff is enuff angry angry angry
kikikiki he ain't got no human feelings for non-Northerners so don't bother! Hahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
bringbackourGEJ:

You too? shocked shocked shocked
That seems to be the way o grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by galadima77(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Icon4s:

But how come it is the northerners that are always next in line in all the agencies that received changes so far? Abeg hu b next in line for CBN, Nigerian stock exchange & NPA

lolz, guy u wan use laughter kill me this night abi?

make una no vex biko but your post make sense die!!!!

am begining to worry too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by darediamond(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Look my prayer is that Buhari should never appoint any southerner so as to teach our yeye leaders here like Tiefnubu, OBJ, and other consprirators from S.E and SS brutal lessons that will force them to Unite against the North.
We are not one in Nigeria and we shall never bé one because the Northerners are claiming Landlords and Landladies without a rethink.
May Biafra come to bé. May Odua Peoples Republic come to bé.
The tru Giant of Africa is the South of the present fake and scam kontri called NI G E RIA.
fr3do:
Buhari's ethnocentricism is helping the actualization of Biafra more than my pro-biafra epistles on Nairaland.
He should keep it up.

This will prompt my people to stop aiming only at individual success but also for the success of the entire ethnic group.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ajasa4link: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:
Bros i hail o, please help a brother out. I hold a b. Sc degree in insurance, second class upper(hons) with a knowledge of ms office suite and recently finished my nysc service year. I am currently looking for job openings in the industry. I would be grateful if u can help me out bro. Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jarus:
wailing continues grin cheesy

And you are comfortable with the trend?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Ojiofor: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
KAI buharia.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by christinie(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
jomoh:

If you take time to observe, you will find out that the amount of northerners in the federal civil service are far more than the combined population of other regions.

They hardly go into private practice/business or work in private companies. Especially once they are educated. So it is no surprise if they are the most senior civil servant in most government establishments.
liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Reference(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
ajasa4link:

Bros i hail o, please help a brother out. I hold a b. Sc degree in insurance, second class upper(hons) with a knowledge of ms office suite and recently finished my nysc service year. I am currently looking for job openings in the industry. I would be grateful if u can help me out bro. Thanks.

"Change, change, change ya name from Ajasa to Maleeeeek...,merrily, merrily, merilly, merilly life will be so sweeeet...."

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by darediamond(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oya, change, change,change .......
Ijo yoyo, ijo change fa...
grin grin grin
chuna1985:
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:

When it favours them they preach merit at other times they preach seniority.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by wiseoneking: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am here to read what forumites have to say to this latest appointment.
You are right. I think he is appointing hausa men in place is yorubas. Thats the trend i am seeing. Also l am yet to see an igbo appointed. Can you observe it? The man Buhari means biz.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Afam4eva:
Any sane person will start getting worried.

Unfortunately, there are millions of insane folks in the system.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sweetgala(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari has also renewed the appointment of Mr. Joshua Okpo as the Rector of the Maritime Academy, Oron for a second and final term of four years

All the "another northern appointment" failed to read this

Buhari is obviously a old generation guy, he likes working with people he knows he can trust with the affairs of the state.

What is the point of risking it and appointing a southerner who he can't vouche for as honest. Buhari would get more southerners in his cabinet soon enough, but he'll take the right ones, honest people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by darediamond(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Reference:

Ina ran, ina ti ran, o ku omo ti towobo eeru...
grin grin
"Change, change, change ya name from Ajasa to Maleeeeek...,merrily, merrily, merilly, merilly life will be so sweeeet...."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by wiseoneking: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
dapsin999:
Praise the Lord! I carry 5th position grin cheesy grin

See grooving! Clubing tinx to celebrate this.

Meanwhile baq to d matter. Sai Baba pls enough of this Mohammed and Abubakar tinx, we need Chinedu, Anyanwu and co
Forget Chinedu Amadi here because he never voted for him but concern your self with kola ogumola that voted for him but he kept removing his people and appointing northerners in the place. Thats also a change we need.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by esilove(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
to all my brothers from south in APC I am laughing at you in Ngwa language. Is this the change u were shout.?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by chesterlee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
sweetgala:

All the "another northern appointment" failed to read this

Buhari is obviously a old generation guy, he likes working with people he knows he can trust with the affairs of the state.

What is the point of risking it ans appointing a southerner who he can't vouche for as honest. Buhari would get more southerners in his cabinet soon enough, but he'll take the right ones, honest people

SMH.....Suffering and smiling!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sparkwil(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
melzabull:
In addition, his ADC was from north (kogi) and minister of defence aliyu gusau, but this islamic extremist dulilard keeps practicing arewacracy.

ba.stads like, beremx, obiagheli, egift, abagworo, ngeneukwenu aka urennankoli and moro.ns such as omenka, passingshot will be MIA from this thread. I'm sure they are silently biting their nails in shame
You r so on point.This was a golden opportunity for buhari to step into the shoes of leaders like Mandela but alas! A leopard can't change its spots. Anyone who still can't see d daura dullaard for who he is is demented.
The most annoying thing is while they are good at filling all juicy posts with northerners,they are nonentities when it comes to filling the nation's treasury with resources from the north

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist / ‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.