Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (50800 Views)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Jboy5050(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
I hate police work.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Shaadey: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
k
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by UnknownT: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
ELTON123:
is that what you have to sayis that what you have to say
What else do you want me to say? Do I look like Ibadan PPRO to confirm or refute the news?
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
na wah ooooo...

dem don burst ya lips ehn

sorry oooo.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Tsmooth1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB #paygisinternstheirstipend
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
UnknownT:
They should do like Aba people and stop using twitter. Its high time our security personnels are reminded that they 'were' once civilians before they joined the gun carrying agencies

[size=18pt]Aba is in the South East! South Easterners ARE NOT COWARDS![/size]
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
In 9ja, we abuse power anyhow. The boss at work, headteacher, principal, NEPA official, civil servants, lecturer, bank manager, anyone with an iota of power over others.

The police & army have the power of force backed by the state/nation. They abuse that authority vested in them on our behalf.

In a nutshell, the police reflect the kind of people we generally are: power abusers.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by happney65: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Won ti fo Ni enu grin
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Mznaett: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
k
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by juliuscapps(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wonder what could have happened... Dammy, I'm shocked to see you as one of those brutalized by the Police. What's wrong??
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
buhari please replace the police with WAI,,,, they are highly needed...
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na wa o,no be eleko1 be this?see as police beated him without mercy,what did he dided to them?vickyrotex must see this
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Rhea(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=28pt]Bail is free. The police is your friend[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
but wait oo after all the beateNJaizSim be paid them money because i know you cant make entry with EMPTY HANDS FOR WHERE YOU MUST PAY AT-LIST FOR THE PEN YOU WILL USE AND RITE OR LESS YOUR CASE GO WAIT O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=lawanson44 post=36479694]

[size=18pt]Aba is in the South East! South Easterners ARE NOT COWARDS![/size][/quote

SAY THAT AGAIN AGAIN AND AAGAIN INFACT AGGGGGAAIIN
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Rhea:
[size=28pt]Bail is free. The police is your friend[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I DEY FEAR POLICE PASS THIEFT SEFF
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by daveP(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2015
The NPF should discard... Its high time they discard the mentality that anyone in custody, criminal or not, will not talk/is not willing to talk until tortured, brutalized, beating is "administered".

Its so predictable and common that hardened criminals know what to expect once caught. Why not create 1)suspence 2) non-contact fear 3) pyschological approach 4) immediate bargain before interrogation 5)a clip to trigger the person's mindset, etc.

Oh i get, they are our friend, and still dont 'have time' and yet have that very time to cut one thick tree along aramoko/efon-alaaye axis to block the rock and extract colourful notes from drivers. Interesting!!!

Should i agree with US that our defence system truly violate human rights?

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by pet4ril(f): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Imagine, what nonsense?
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by funstufz: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2015
President Buhari must see this................ Haba, Sambisa is there, they no fit go
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Worst than animals in the bush. Nobody really wants to do something to find solutions to this poor and dangerous life in Nigeria. Shame on all of you in the leadership positions. Y'all idiots! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2015
They've not given birth to that cop that will humiliate me in this manner and go scot free. He will learn a bitter lesson he'll never forget in his life that some men are willing to die at any time for injustice and humiliation .
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2015
i may lose my life on it, but no police can treat me like that, he may kill me but i can't take it, it will be a war, when i am not a criminal. one of the reasons why connections are needed IN Nigeria and why we must know our rights. the funniest things is no one will come to his aid, Nigerians are even afraid to exercise their rights.........not their fault is the fault of another day of not getting my US visa undecided
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 01, 2015
reminds me of my sec school days ss3 per say, just because my school badge don fade, the stupid math teacher wan beat me 10 strokes of pankere, wen i chop am reach 4, i stand up and tell am say e don do, make e go beat my parent the rest 6 fr not giving me the money, and atlast i got one of the best waec result that year. i will rather lose my life than being treated like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe if we investigate this matter well we would be surprise say the man go they misbehave himself
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by whitejulius81: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2015
chai.....sango police station in Ibadan is the one of the useless police zoo (station ) in Ibadan .....the station is full of animal police men that torture civilian and extort them of their money .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Ganduje, Soludo Denied Access To VIP Section / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.