Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys (4911 Views)

How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage... / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / 5 Things Nigerian Ladies Want From Their Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by wristbangle: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
Very true.

I like the ATM own grin

Lol see ur mouth tongue tongue. Na that one go sweet una wink cheesy

Baba emusmith, excellent write up but I do not agree with point 3, 6 and 7. Them go call person mugu.

The only time my lady can have full access to my ATM is when we are married and e go be one account like that whey money no too plenty but it will be enough to cater for the her and the family needs.
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided

Oya swiri....gimme ur ATM....u know I loff u so much kiss

Op you are right sha.....thumbs upwink
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by saintneo(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2015
All but NO.7, full access bii ti bawo
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Emusmith, number three is very wrong o, how can you apologize to someone that is at fault? I dey craze? sad

Make I talk my mind sef.

Women are the most greedy being on earth .

You have me ,take my energy and care but you still want my attention all the time .....haba! Maybe you need to employ me, lemme take it as a job then. grin
My brother, you can be right...
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Ok, we have heard...
What if the LADY in question is USELESS... in terms of common sense...?

Useless lool
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol see ur mouth tongue tongue. Na that one go sweet una wink cheesy

Baba emusmith, excellent write up but I do not agree with point 3, 6 and 7. Them go call person mugu.

The only time my lady can have full access to my ATM is when we are married and e go be one account like that whey money no too plenty but it will be enough to cater for the her and the family needs.

Yea...Nigeria ladies sha
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
adeh39:

Oya swiri....gimme ur ATM....u know I loff u so much kiss

Op you are right sha.....thumbs upwink
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin grin

Gimme joor....don't worry, I will use it wiselywink
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Your efo riro no work reach cheesy grin cheesy go cook another
adeh39:

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Your efo riro no work reach cheesy grin cheesy go cook another

Oh really? shocked

No problem then.....lemme go and buy waist beadswink....dat one go work wellagrin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Hehehehe. Waist bead ke? Na to cut am throwey o. You know I don't like it
adeh39:

Oh really? shocked

No problem then.....lemme go and buy waist beadswink....dat one go work wellagrin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. Waist bead ke? Na to cut am throwey o. You know I don't like it

Ehen.....I will make it invisible then tongue
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:

Lol

You can gimme urs toogrin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Now that I know the plan, I know what to do tongue tongue
adeh39:

Ehen.....I will make it invisible then tongue
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
adeh39:

You can gimme urs toogrin

I have this ollllld Ecobank ATM grin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Votukpa(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
Very true.

I like the ATM own grin

Hustler
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Votukpa(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:
7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys

There are some things that no matter what you write, say or do, just can't change; one of them is the needs most Ladies expects to see in their men. The rest are temporary and short lived.

Her needs are some times ridiculous and a bitter pill to swallow for some guys; but, understanding those needs and meeting them is gonna reduce stress and avoid issues.

The truth is, women are 'kinda' powerful in a certain way; by that I mean, positive or negative owing to the depth of your knowledge about their imperceptible and consequential needs.

Below are some of those salient needs she might not want to lecture you about but wish you know;

1. Care

'Care' here could mean calling or being there when needed. The reason most guys don't graduate from being "zoned" to be "owned" is because they fail this test year in, year out. Try and be Caring. Don't be stingy to even the girl you claim to love. You mustn't sleep with a girl to pay her fare. Hian! grin

2. Understanding

Being understanding is knowing what she needs and without being told taking steps to meeting 'em. This is often difficult because of our "busy schedule" as we claim. An understanding guy plans ahead to pleasing her, studies her and want to always make her happy and comfortable. There are times she needs to hang out with other friends or even her family because she "needs a break". Allow her! It's not easy to play her role.

3. Apologize even when she's wrong?

Ok! Not every need must be met ALL THE TIME. I'm including this but I won't always do it. She will not expect it either...when I give it, it will be a surprise to her. I like surprises and so she does. grincheesy

4. Never to tell her the "truth" when she needs a lie

Most ladies don't like hearing the truth because of their nature- "gullible", I must confess. For peace to reign, I'ld advice every guy obey this rule. Make compromises for her. Flattery might not be the exact Truth but it's what she needs. Give it cheerfully.

5. Be a good listener and be attentive too

The reason most ladies are unfaithful is because the guys are not giving them enough listening ear so they look out for "greener pastures". If you have to fake listening to her, go ahead grin THE LIFE OF A LADY IS TIED AROUND ATTENTION! In NL, which gender wants to be FTC? (They're already manifesting their skills) Females. Which often say, I'm the most beautiful? She. I'm not saying...They thrive on attention. I call them, "Attention Seeking Spirits" (_-_). lipsrsealed Therefore, give it to them grin

6. Take her out more often.

Don't think she is an indoor girl. Take her out. Sometimes, to uncommon places like Mama Adijat "Restorant" cheesy

Most times, alot of these girls aren't exposed as you mistake them to be. undecided They're just fine for sitting at home all day forming Cinderella on their tecno torch lite shocked

7. Give her full access to your ATM

If I catch myself say I didn't mention this enh...wink This is by far the easiest way to steal her heart sef. Just give her full and equal access to your LOADED ATM cards and she'll love you forever grin
My ATM card is missing sha tongue

In conclusion, this varies with ladies so you had better find out the one which concerns your bae so as to make her happy and you too can be happy. smiley

I nor say some guys go dey form King Kong... Well, ride on! "When I was a child..." cheesy

Truth be told, u sound like your woman held a gun to ur crotch while u were typing this elaborate hunk of fermented soya cheese.

Give her full access to ur ATM?
Tell her lies?
Say sorry when she's wrong?
Care for her very need?

Can anyone say jackass?

Men date women not little baby girls.
A real woman is Proverbs 31 woman.
Anything contrary to this is both predatory and parasitic.

The end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Now that I know the plan, I know what to do tongue tongue

Heeeehehecheesy

U can't escape it swirikiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:

I have this ollllld Ecobank ATM grin

angry angry

Gimme ur Gtb ATM jarewink
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Mogbe! Well I give up. Since its love, I'll do anything
adeh39:

Heeeehehecheesy

U can't escape it swirikiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Should we watch out for part 2?
Votukpa:

Truth be told, u sound like your woman held a gun to ur crotch while u were typing this elaborate hunk of fermented soya cheese.

Give her full access to ur ATM?
Tell her lies?
Say sorry when she's wrong?
Care for her very need?

Can anyone say jackass?

Men date women not little baby girls.
A real woman is Proverbs 31 woman.
Anything contrary to this is both predatory and parasitic.

To be continued....
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Omotayor123(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
So so on point grin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Adaeze003(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
Very true.

I like the ATM own grin

Barawo grin grin

The take her out more often for me. But I think it can be "go out often", that is, you don't need to spend much all the time.

Take walks, visit friends, jog, get drink, sit under a tree and just talk. Anything goes...
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Mogbe! Well I give up. Since its love, I'll do anything

Ehen...that's y I love u swirikiss

You are the bestkiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin I don't wanna be the best. I wanna be the one and only
adeh39:

Ehen...that's y I love u swirikiss

You are the bestkiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin grin I don't wanna be the best. I wanna be the one and only

Lol....jealous guygrin

Okay then.....Jackie darling....you are my one and only husby kiss kiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
You know I'm always jealous. Only me is allowed to flirt with other girls tongue. You are not allowed
adeh39:

Lol....jealous guygrin

Okay then.....Jackie darling....you are my one and only husby kiss kiss
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You know I'm always jealous. Only me is allowed to flirt with other girls tongue. You are not allowed

angry angry

We shall see then angry
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nothing to see Hun kiss kiss kiss
adeh39:

angry angry

We shall see then angry
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nothing to see Hun kiss kiss kiss

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Love Story. (Episode 1) / Team Vizkiz / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.