Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. (46477 Views)

Gloria Anozie Young's 50th Birthday In Pictures / Gloria Anozie Young Celebrates Her 50th Birthday & 25th Nollywood Anniversary / My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by ogawisdom(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
captianfreeman:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/gloria-young-causes-scene-at-bank/

20k since december, is she dt broke undecided I tot its 20m

Poor Gloria stop embarrassin urself n ur fans tongue

I hope u r able to prove ur case in court n nt jst ranting all over d place bc u may ve been paid in d second withdrawal but jst foolin arnd ur obese body undecided
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by kissty(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Haba, 20k?
gerrara here menh. am sure ur salary is nt up to dat cry[
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by TheDauraMallam: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
gottliebglobal:
Haba, 20k?

What a runt!
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Otunbatrafford: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Is like some of these yeyebrities are seriously broke. creating a scene because of N20,000 is quite deamining in view of her popularity and status. But what of if the bank debunk her claim that the transaction sequence number is successful as status. Would she have been expecting the bank to do otherwise?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Exponental(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
she should have printed d bank's name. December to date.... haba!
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by stagger: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
people like you cannot even dash begger 1k, I would ve banned you if I am the moderator for not making sense.

Has 20k even passed through his hand throughout this year? No mind the goat.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by stagger: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Is like some of these yeyebrities are seriously broke. creating a scene because of N20,000 is quite deamining in view of her popularity and status. But what of if the bank debunk her claim that the transaction sequence number is successful as status. Would she have been expecting the bank to do otherwise?

Are you for real? How many states pay N20,000 minimum wage, even the oil rich states?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by DBestDoc(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2015
1shortblackboy:
She go spend close to 300k on lawyer fees just to get that 20k. Lawyers I hail o ! grin

You funny oo, you think they will not pay her for damages and inconveniences? grin
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
As am dropping this comment now, my bank is owing me 40k, I used its AtM but d money wasn't dispensed and have waited for 24hrs still no show .i went back there and I was told it will be done manually but up till now no show, now am cash trapped, my plan has been shattered. well I go endure till Monday, nd if dem born dem well, mk dem no refund my money.na festus keyamo nd femi falana togeda go stand for me in court

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Rexnegro(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Where is it stated that a celebrity shouldn't ask for a refund when debited? Even the banks don't run a charitable organization so I don't expect hers to be different. A bank can spend 1million naira to recover and prosecute a fraudster of N100,000.
So its her right. If na Bola Tinubu now, I know how much he'd be suing d bank. Maybe to to the tune of trillions. I guess suing banks is now a big business. Make I do sue Access bank for not availing me my supposedly processed debit card for a month now. Abeg, how much do u think is best to sue them for?
No too get big eye 100billions is ok. Remember me well u win the case sha o.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by engrjacuzzi: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
please, collect your money complete if possible with interest since its over six months. but she looks like a heavy drinker kind of.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by uch4apex(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
ogawisdom:

20k since december, is she dt broke undecided I tot its 20m

Poor Gloria stop embarrassin urself n ur fans tongue

I hope u r able to prove ur case in court n nt jst ranting all over d place bc u may ve been paid in d second withdrawal but jst foolin arnd ur obese body undecided

Ur stupid for making such comment. This is 1of d reasons our country wont move 4ward. She is entitiled to her money no matter the amount! Always tink b4 u comment. Dull brain!

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by toprealman: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
WONDER THE CHEAP LAWYER SHE IS USING.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by gabazin080(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2015
udomma1005:

What do u mean by forming big gurl,have u earned a decent kobo in ur entire existence on earth? If u have,u wouldn't be spewing what u just vomited.
see mumu
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by DBestDoc(f): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

Oga, she is a family woman and that 20k can go a long way.

The bank cannot debunk nada, remember ATMs have got cameras and i suppose the camera would have captured the entire process. If she actually took the cash, the camera would capture her taking d cash...

Let them go and contend it in court and be ready to pay her millions for damages cheesy
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by AlfredIyene(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Asito:
My own bank owes me #1k. I don go there pass the way our minister of tourism dey travel out, yet the people no send me my small kobo. For #20k, I'd sue them with 20 differnt lawyers. angry angry
brother u are good.. .....20k now no be beans

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by fortunechy(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
even if is 10k so far is her moni she has a rit to do wtso ever pleases her i min the rate at wic sm banks neglect n i dont care atitude is unprecedented.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by hush15: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Chicent:
When it happens to them(celebrities)they remember it has really been happening to others. Though 20k since December is so annoying and it's nothing to her either. But this things happen to ordinary civilians who don't have lawyers to fight for them. Why didn't she go to her lawyer b4 creating a scene Abeg make we hear word...

u know, first bank still owes me N5000 till today for a debit I did on stanbic at and I was debited but the machine did not dispense. Complained both to stanbic and first bank but they were just tossing me up and down that the cost of moving between these banks was now exceeding the amount they needed to refund me. I cleared up my account with first bank since they weren't useful to me as a customer and stopped running that account for like five years now. They account is dormant with their statutory 2000 naira. Such a useless bank.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by laeffizy(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
magicfingers009:
Make she go rest. How do we know she didn't get the money and trying to play a fast one on the bank. If it was really true that she was debited and not refunded why wait for another 8months before escalating. Yeye dey smell
Go back to school, or better still grow up. Your stupidity is amazing to me
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by crisycent: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
GTB debited me 70k+ for a transaction I did in December. The transaction failed, they returned my money but didn't return the 70k+. I called customer care several times and was told that it is automated for their system to debit me whenever such transfer takes place. I asked the idîot on the phone that why wasn't the transfer fee replaced automatically? They never returned my money. Agbaje and family una do well.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by laeffizy(f): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Most of you sounding like this above there are juvenile delinquents. You have probably never worked in your whole life, solely dependent on your parents and siblings for handouts, and you come here spewing trash. People who work for their money know the true value of the money, even if it's one naira. Try entering even your local kiosks and stealing 200 naira worth of good, then watch the reaction... I believe you won't come back to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by crackhouse(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
gabazin080:
actress been forming big girl online but broke offline
abeg make i hear word.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Anazp: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2015
AhmadMind:
Well done to Gloria Young!

Try pinching £1 of a British trained Briton!!

Nigerians should wake pup to their rights... However this applies to Nigerians that actually earn their money .....Not those that STEAL and so don't care
terrible education. British trained Briton? are you okay?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Anazp: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
AhmadMind:
Well done to Gloria Young!

Try pinching £1 of a British trained Briton!!

Nigerians should wake pup to their rights... However this applies to Nigerians that actually earn their money .....Not those that STEAL and so don't care
terrible education. British trained Briton? are you okay? haha
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
it happened to me once but i reported immediately and got my moneyback after 10 days.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Lasgidy1(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

No too get big eye 100billions is ok. Remember me well u win the case sha o.
Lol. I bet Access go close shop be dat
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by Teophilus96(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Well I think she actually did or is actually doing the right thing.
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by gabazin080(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2015
crackhouse:
abeg make i hear word.
Who blocked your ear before
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by tayejay(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
ramdris:
But she was supposed to have laid her complain after 24 hours and not six days na. That's the rule. But anyway she still need to ask for her cash. 20k is too big to give banks o.

So 6 days later is not after 24 hours?
Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by raphrinco: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
The truth is dat some bankers feel on top of the world while serving the public as if they are the highest earners in the country ,few of them would treat you like a goat. I fink to raise an alarm and at the same time go to her lawyer would serve them well.
Chicent:
When it happens to them(celebrities)they remember it has really been happening to others. Though 20k since December is so annoying and it's nothing to her either. But this things happen to ordinary civilians who don't have lawyers to fight for them. Why didn't she go to her lawyer b4 creating a scene Abeg make we hear word...

1 Like

Re: Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. by OBB77(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2015
I salute her courage. There is no need to pretend or form cos she is an actress. 20k can do a whole lot in somebody's life, including me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Rocks Casual Outfit:Hit Or Miss?(pic) / Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.