Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves (21901 Views)

Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Records Broken by PMB Under 6 Months / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by handie(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015
trueteller:
Your mouth dey smell. Are you related to Thiefnu.bu?
Son, there's no gain in foolishness. The Tinubu with the mouth odor is still able to whisper into the ears of presidents of countries and large corporations while u with the sparkling white teeth can't afford to even whisper into the ears of ur ward councilor or Mama Nkechi(that u want to borrow one cup of garri for breakfast). This Tinubu can feed u, ur family(immediate an extended), two generations past and two generations to come and still won't feel the impact on his account balance.... Boy, stop being a fool and use ur brain for once

1 Like

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by 989900: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
And some will still wanna get Dr. Jonathan's back. SMH.

Well, even the devil's got advocates.

GEJ, made the likes of IBB and OBJ start looking at themselves as saints.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by dreamworld: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
RichDad1:

Stop forming attaché. SE is different from SS, and SE gat no Oil. Leave the SS peeps to sort their issues. tongue tongue
u b mumU, yo-Robber like u,
u should know that some ss state are more of Ibo indigenes than other tribes there
,u haven't even been there before only to come online to yarn trash,
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Tnot(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari is not under any pressure, he know whats need to be done. Let him take his time to prepare a very tight coner for those thieves.
They will definitely not go unpunished, @ least not when baba is still the gcfr.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Eazydeek(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:
You have the list and what the fvcking are you still waiting for? This government is a joke. Continuing to play on the mind of the gullible.

Shut up, the little ones they've done, no be witch hunt una dey call am? Hahaha
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by yorke1: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
some Apc members are on the list

My thought exactly. The Dullard is confused!

1 Like

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by yorke1: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Eazydeek:

Shut up, the little ones they've done, no be witch hunt una dey call am? Hahaha

You don't have sense. A government that feed the gullible ones like you based on what they want to hear. What is stopping him from release the names of the people on the list.
You need to borrow sense because yours is dead!

1 Like

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Utchman1: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Kill them all.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Eazydeek(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:

You don't have sense. A government that feed the gullible ones like you based on what they want to hear. What is stopping him from release the names of the people on the list.
You need to borrow sense because yours is dead!

LOL mumu hahahahaha
So the present government telling us diezani is corrupt is a gullible lie ?

Oh I see , na empty head dey your neck, nothing dey your brain, you're blinded by shame and failure
Wailing wailers hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by RichDad1(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu Oloribruku ode
E pain am. Ndi ara. cheesy
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by RichDad1(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
dreamworld:

u b mumU, yo-Robber like u,
u should know that some ss state are more of Ibo indigenes than other tribes there
,u haven't even been there before only to come online to yarn trash,
Go and _______
a) Die
b) Visit the lagoon
c) all of the above.
tongue tongue
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by RichDad1(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

You shameless lots from South West can't stop talking about oil. Imo, Abia and Anambra have oil in Abundance but we Igbos barely care or talk about oil, it should now be clear to your so called "SS" that all what you Parasitic Yolobas care about is just Oil and nothing more.
Oil ko, mineral ni. Or you mean your Red Mud Erosion waters is now oil? cheesy
Anuofia. angry angry
If you quote me to yarn dusts again, may Amadioha strike you dead.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by light004: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2015
yorke1:
You have the list and what the fvcking are you still waiting for? This government is a joke. Continuing to play on the mind of the gullible.

Thank you ooooo! That's what we have been shouting. He should quit the talking and get to work. Let the law takes its course. Seriously, I'm fed up with the long tales of corruption from APC that I have to believe that all their promises were made only for election purposes. I stand to be corrected.
If you have the list don't tell us please recover the stolen wealth as you promised. Tomorrow another story
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by chiefogabo: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2015
He better move against them fast. That's why I voted for him.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by ProfEinstein: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:

are you sure that most of your people share your say? so, if there are evidence against them, and they got arrested, you guys won't revolt?..
and he has to start somewhere..am very sure if he starts from your region, na war be dat....i taya for Naija oo
STFU, your ranting only ends here on nairaland. Who know u ? Oga park well abeg.

1 Like

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by jagabannoni85: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
This is an opportunity you have been waiting for, get free ICT scholarship http:///Z1R096
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by babestella: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Most oil blocks (75%) belongs to northerners, they are the ones who sell our oik from back doors. Go to nnpc, LNG etc, the over all bosses are either from the north or south west. So coming out to show us a doctored list which will target some politicians from the SE and SS will not be accepted. Buhari should publish the full list without tampering with it.

The reason why he has not published the list is because most of the oil thieves are his cronies, ex military generals who are all his colleagues and lots of northerners.

GEJ doesn't need to steal oil, as a president you can cleverly set up a proxy company to get commission of at least $1 dollar per barrel of oil sold. Crude oil sales normally goes with contingency facilitators fee which the brokers share at the end of oil deal & one can make a lot of money from that. A Nigerian president doesn't have to steal from the treasury.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Onyi4live(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
I wonder how PMB will about this if his name is also in the list undecided .....

Trust me the said list will be set ablaze... cool
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
the real problem will start from the new proposed Biafra sect when they see that majority of the oil thieves are their brothers and sisters especially from the SE and SS...now will use it as a fight in their ethnical favorism palava.,,.God help us

My brothel the fact is that the major oil cartels are from the north, we all know them. That is why PMB don't know were to start from. Do you think it's just okonjo iweala and Alison madueke would be the culprit? I am totally in support of PMB but he need to take the bull by the horn.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by nigerianvenom(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it will soon clear for ur eye, then u will be shouting witch hunting, pray that ur clueless corrupt hero did not go to jail

"It will soon","I will soon",etc.that's all we keep hearing.
A single action is worth more than a thousand intended actions

1 Like

Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tanko yakasai shud keep mute.
He did say Buhari isn't capable.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by Lenicx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Let Buhari start his probn from Obj regime as a military pressy wen Buhari was d dn Com 4 petroleum. Yoruba Adage says and i quote "ti a ba fa gburu,gburu a fagbo"..
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by babestella: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
America should even do the needful by publishing the list before these liars and propagandists will release a doctored list and start running to Chatham house to defend their lies.
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by handie(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
trueteller:
You are even sounding very elementary. Tufiakwa. I will be the last person to celebrate individuals like Thiefnu.bu. If there is any Nigerians who is rotten from the head to the toes is Thiefnu.bu. As at today, Thiefnu.bu is one of the, I mean, is the tomost corrupt Nigerian. He is the of the most re-knowned and dirtiest in terms of corruption. So, if that dullest and dumbest dunce call Buhari does not probe Thiefnu.bu, then, he does not, indeed, know his left from his right. When this Fulani man call Buhari with incomplete brain cells, who is also like cooked vegetable and appears like an half inch rod fails to do that, then he is a daft. Tufiakwa.
Do you have proof that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is corrupt? Or is it that ur poverty has affected ur mentality soo much every successful politician is Corrupt and every successful business is a ritualist?
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by nigerianvenom(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it will soon [/b]clear for ur eye, then u will be shouting witch hunting, pray that ur clueless corrupt hero [b]did not go to jail

same future tense all the time.why not we have brought them to book?motion without movement
Re: PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
HisMajesty1:
Except the president is finalizing plans to come out with a water tight case, I cannot fathom any other reason for the delay.
Hi, sir. It's Bukky. Jasper's brother. I deactivated that account. Please, don't mention my former moniker. Secret thing.

You have a mention on my new story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.