Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera (4707 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / We Set Up Biafra Guards Over Quit Notice –IPOB / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
OldJohn:

"Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background, the countless minor scenes and interiors of the secession war; and it is best they should not. The real war will never get in the books."
— Walt Whitman
"There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending."
— Abraham Lincoln
Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!"
— Larry Reeves

My uncle fought the first Biafran war and when I asked him if he would again fight for we igbos he laughed and said there's nothing like enjoying peace. It could take just a bullet for your own war to finish my bro.

I think op made very strong points there.

I have a friend who was a mercenary in ghadaffi's war. You have never experienced superior fire power and demons of the air in form of bombers and jet fighters and you are talking of war, who will support us?

Didn't u see how obj crushed the spirit of our brothers in the creek such that when offered amnesty they dropped their weapons.

I'm actually in a uni where the amnesty students are doing their academic programs, and if u ask 20, 19 will tell u they can't pick up a gun again. And u are here talking of war.

Most of we Igbo are rich and very comfortable where we are living, I don't know why u will be talking of war because of politics the average igbo man isn't interested in. Abeg our generation, especially we in school have gone to far integrating as we have so many friends from different ethnic backgrounds. You haven't thought of the fact that igbos have toiled and own 70% of land in abj( el rufai FTC minister 2007) and u are asking them to leave all of it and start fighting war. Where will financial support come from, our Igbo politicians, ohaneze? I pray ooo. Our youths will just shed their blood like stock pigs and we will be the jest of the world just like France, first to declare war and first to lose; twice in history. and then you will now see the true meaning of marginalization.

No amount of Igbo investments anywhere in the world is worth the freedom and sovereinghty of Igbos. If an Igbo man is a successful business man in Abuja, he can stay there. My interests are Igbo land and some of the minorities who share a certain kinship with Igbos to come together and form there own country. OBJ never crushed the Niger-Delta militants. They fought him until he left office the Yaradua came and offered the amnesty. War is not a good thing but if it is the only for my people to get their own country then so be it. no Igbo man worth his salt is coward. We shall get back our autonomy and sovereignty that has been stolen in the name of "one Nigeria".

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by airmark(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

They fought him until he left office the Yaradua came and offered the amnesty. War is not a good thing but if it is the only for my people to get their own country then so be it. no Igbo man worth his salt is coward. We shall get back our autonomy and sovereignty that has been stolen in the name of "one Nigeria".

If you are living in Nigeria with thriving business and properties unlike nnamdi kanu, and you are making your money genuinely, your family are doing fine and not a wicked person, you won't opt for war. Even ojukwu ran away at the thick of it. Think deep.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
airmark:

If you are living in Nigeria with thriving business and properties unlike nnamdi kanu, and you are making your money genuinely, your family are doing fine and not a wicked person, you won't opt for war. Even ojukwu ran away at the thick of it. Think deep.

Biafra is not about people making money in Nigeria, it is about those in the east who want their own country. By the way, Ojukwu left Biafra two days before it collapsed. He was there to the end. What you should think about is how the Nigerian Army that could not defeat Militants and can't defeat Boko Haram of a few thousand men is going to fight an Igbo nation of well over 35 million people. I laugh in French.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by airmark(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

Biafra is not about people making money in Nigeria, it is about those in the east who wants their own country.

Then what's the essence of Biafra? Is it not to make life better for those living in it? Then how will your life be better if you are not making money? So indirectly it's about people making money to live a better life my brother. Even in the east, not every poor person will risk his life on the order of a 39 year old London based agitator. The ubas of this world will never come out and say they are tired of Nigeria and say they are for Biafra. Knowing that a single shot fired may end all they laboured for years, while the agitator is in Marriott hotel in London getting a head in the midst of carribean ladies. Think deep.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by truefact: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
airmark:

Then what's the essence of Biafra? Is it not to make life better for those living in it? Then how will your life be better if you are not making money? So indirectly it's about people making money to live a better life my brother. Even in the east, not every poor person will risk his life on the order of a 39 year old London based agitator. The ubas of this world will never come out and say they are tired of Nigeria and say they are for Biafra. Knowing that a single shot fired may end all they laboured for years, while the agitator is in Marriott hotel in London getting a head in the midst of carribean ladies. Think deep.
Is it a must to be together? What is all this

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Cjrane2: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=14pt]op whether you add your voice or add your leg, i'm glad the dulllard is wasting Nigeria's scarce resources trying to subdue a part of the country.

Look at Ethiopia for example which has about 120 tribes, but has run and inclusive type of leadership and development of infrastructure that has earned it a 10% GDP growth with almost no ethnic conflicts to spend money fighting their own people as in the past.(Mind you, Ethiopia has NO OIL)

Let the dulllard keep deluding himself that he can suppress the Igbo.More than 50 million strong and scattered around the globe. If Buhari wasn't such a dunce, he would leverage the advantages of Igbo being Nigerians for the benefit of Nigeria, than using it against Nigeria. Even the British could not, even when the Igbos of 1949 were uneducated and poor. Let the dulllard continue wasting money on trying to exclude and suppress a group of Nigerians. In the end, he will realize he has wasted his time and everyone's time dragging the country back needlessly, just because he couldn't move beyond an elections result.
[/size]

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by 7lives: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
OldJohn:

"Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background, the countless minor scenes and interiors of the secession war; and it is best they should not. The real war will never get in the books."
— Walt Whitman
"There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending."
— Abraham Lincoln
Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!"
— Larry Reeves

My uncle fought the first Biafran war and when I asked him if he would again fight for we igbos he laughed and said there's nothing like enjoying peace. It could take just a bullet for your own war to finish my bro.

I think op made very strong points there.

I have a friend who was a mercenary in ghadaffi's war. You have never experienced superior fire power and demons of the air in form of bombers and jet fighters and you are talking of war, who will support us?

Didn't u see how obj crushed the spirit of our brothers in the creek such that when offered amnesty they dropped their weapons.

I'm actually in a uni where the amnesty students are doing their academic programs, and if u ask 20, 19 will tell u they can't pick up a gun again. And u are here talking of war.

Most of we Igbo are rich and very comfortable where we are living, I don't know why u will be talking of war because of politics the average igbo man isn't interested in. Abeg our generation, especially we in school have gone to far integrating as we have so many friends from different ethnic backgrounds. You haven't thought of the fact that igbos have toiled and own 70% of land in abj( el rufai FTC minister 2007) and u are asking them to leave all of it and start fighting war. Where will financial support come from, our Igbo politicians, ohaneze? I pray ooo. Our youths will just shed their blood like stock pigs and we will be the jest of the world just like France, first to declare war and first to lose; twice in history. and then you will now see the true meaning of marginalization.

You refused to see the hole but the doughnut, so you are all brain and not brawn like the others, one chilled bottle of origin and nkwobi for you.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by wexyee: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so, every ibo man that reasons well is automatically a yoruba man?

That means yorubas have good brains.

The Hypocrisy Of The Ibos

When president buhari appointed new service chiefs, they complained that no ibo man was included forgeting that a man from rivers state is among the appointees. Is rivers state not "among" their biafra states? Shouldn't they be rejoicing about his inclusion? This clearly shows that biafra is a pet project for the ibos alone to lord over the Southern minorities.

They claim that boko haram is a northern problem which should be dealt by them, but complained when the appointed services chiefs where mostly northerners.

They claim they don't want to be in thesame country with other tribes especially the yorubas and hausa/fulani, yet they want to form a country with the southern minority tribes, a mini-nigeria, where they will be able to lord over them. Why not a country for ibos alone?

They hate lord luggard for creating a map called nigerian, yet they want to take advantage of the map which created an eastern region that lumped them and the minorities together. If the minorities had no resources, they won't have bothered trying to enslave them in a cunning biafra.

They claim they love the minorities, yet they abhore hate for them for declaring their properties abandoned properties.

Can they promise the minorities that they won't declare their land a no man's land just as they claim lagos is? Ibos will never change their coveteous ways.

What if an ibo man is currently the president of nigeria, would they clamour for biafra? We all remember how they taunted other tribes when jonathan was president.

They call themselves southeast but hate it when the minorities call themselves southsouth.

They want the Niger delta militants to wage war against the federation just cos they want to use the means to cry genocide and achieve biafra. They are afraid of cracking a knockout in their own region cos they know that war ravages a region, yet they want the southern minorities to do that.

They were quick to reject the transfer of boko haram prisoners to a federal prison in their region and will also be quick to cry marginalisation. They only care about the goodies that comes with being in Nigeria but hate to share of its woes.

They claim nigeria is a corrupt nation but Ohanaeze cries wolf when an ibo politician is tried for corruption. If Obama's father was an Ibo man, they would have supported his gay crusade cos "he's our brother".
well said

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by atule185: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
It appears the igbo's are yet to learn from history from 1967-1970 ,it was a bitter experience any one wishes his enemies to see, please for those calling for Biafra ask Rwanda they will tell u their story war is the last thing anyone should ever dream of in his life time!
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
airmark:

You are simply twisting everything on its head. Biafra is about those living inside it, not about people living outside it. If a person in Ngeria believes that he will be affected by the emergence of Biafra, that person should think about going back home to build his country or going somewhere else more condusive. The world is a big place, it doesn't start and stop with Nigeria. Biafra is not about some double chinned Igbo Billionaire in Abuja or Laogs, it is about the common man in Enugu and Onitsha etc. we won't to Govern our selves and administer our affairs. The Igbo Billionaire can relocate his investment back home if he cares about his people. You asked what is the essence of Biafra? The essence is an Igbo man not having to go through a Yoruba or Hausa man before he elects his leaders and president. It's about having a contitution that represents me as an Igbo man and not one that tries to accommodate people I have nothing in common with. If you want Nigeria, go to Britain and dig Lord Lugard up and tell him that the Nigeria he created for you has expired and you need him to get you another one.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
atule185:
It appears the igbo's are yet to learn from history from 1967-1970 ,it was a bitter experience any one wishes his enemies to see, please for those calling for Biafra ask Rwanda they will tell u their story war is the last thing anyone should ever dream of in his life time!

What Igbos learnt from the history of of 1967-1970 is that Nigeria is a fraud.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by adconline(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
The irony of this is that most Hausas, who are strong proponents of one-Naija, don't live by examples- they invest and live in Abuja and north, they have disenfranchised 10m kids of primary education, causing Naija to be brought to her knees by BH.
Most Yorubas who are proponents of decentralized FG, live and invest in SW/ Abuja axis.
But most Igbos who are proponents of decentralized FG; build, educate, live and invest in all parts of Naija. They show more trust in Naija by their action than Hausa and Yorubas.. Time to put ur money where ur mouth is!

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

If I cannot stand war to fight for my own freedom then it means I am not a man. What will happen? Death? Hunger? Loss of property? I am prepared to through all those things to get my freedom as an Igbo man. But it is really strange that a Yoruba or Hausa man who has no historical connection with the Igbo is prepared to fight a war to be with Igbos, really strange

Talk is cheap. Their are many people in the Civil war that died without taking a shot from their gun. You really sound like those people that brainwash others to do what they won't do. By the way, I am in Jos and I witness the crises. I don't know how much you have witness about crises or even war.

Just stop.
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by emamos: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
januzaj:
oponu....ode....ayirada....dewe...wede....bolo....asunu...olopolo dudu....ashiere....shey Etcetera na Yoruba bah
are all dis nicknames of person or things
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by IGBOPRINCE: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Honestly, zendy has said it all; but where I didn't agreed with him is that he estimated the biafrans population to be 35million ?
Point of correction,biafrans population is more than 50million in nigeria.
I ve spoken cos God is not a fool, he has enlarged our coast and outnumber us just like what he did to the israel when they re still in egypt.

Zendy, go and search well, the IGBO population and strength is growing bigger and better hence a fears and intimidation from other tribes.

But let them know that,our heart is burning with anger,the war shall be furious and brutal if they want it with force to stay.
Emeka ojukwu did his own part with limited knowledge of his own era but now we shall map it out to exceed our knowledge and power if the need of war arises in the future.

I shall welcome it if that will grant the freedom of biafran race.
Latin phrase ''bellum omnium contra omnes'' meaning war of all against all.
Our principles cos of betrayer.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Chilug(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
You will never buy anything from an igbo man that is original, one just wonder how on earth will Biafra be real. Shadows!
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

These are the wrong questions to ask. The right question should be 'why do we have to fight in first place?' . We all used to be free people before the White came to create Nigeria. That white has man has since gone home. Why do we now have to kill our selves before we go back to how we were before the white man came?

The answer these questions is something that the so called Nigerians don't want to face up to, that Nigeria is just a "master/slave" relationship and we have been killing our selves for 55 years over who should be the master and should be the slave. As long Nigeria exists, I will never have sovereignty to administer my own affairs as an Igbo man and that is unacceptable. It is time for us to put an end to Nigeria or we prepare for another round of armed conflict and carry on killing each other.

I now see your point. the right to self determination. slavery, tribal wars, outcasts, twins killing, women repression were all present in the Free pre-colonial Nigeria. 250 ethnically seregated Niger area will transform freedom into its grimmest image. Of course, no matter the peril of the jungle a free bird is a free bird until it becomes a prey of the treacherous jungle! good luck.
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

You are simply twisting everything on its head. Biafra is about those living inside it, not about people living outside it. If a person in Ngeria believes that he will be affected by the emergence of Biafra, that person should think about going back home to build his country or going somewhere else more condusive. The world is a big place, it doesn't start and stop with Nigeria. Biafra is not about some double chinned Igbo Billionaire in Abuja or Laogs, it is about the common man in Enugu and Onitsha etc. we won't to Govern our selves and administer our affairs. The Igbo Billionaire can relocate his investment back home if he cares about his people. You asked what is the essence of Biafra? The essence is an Igbo man not having to go through a Yoruba or Hausa man before he elects his leaders and president. It's about having a contitution that represents me as an Igbo man and not one that tries to accommodate people I have nothing in common with. If you want Nigeria, go to Britain and dig Lord Lugard up and tell him that the Nigeria he created for you has expired and you need him to get you another one.

Its just funny people keep talking about Biafra this way. Biafra was born out of inferiority complex. That is still what is driving us today. We feel so inferior to the extent that we want to get rid of Nigeria.

Nigeria or the Non Biafrans are not as good as we are. That is true. But we have become our own worst enemy. Think of what Michael Okpara accomplished for us and compare it with what all the 5 states of the South East has accomplished since the creation of those states.
We are still arguing about which state is better, The Eri and Aro Clan, the Israel heritage and yet we dare to speak about waaar.

We have lost our essence. We are supposed to be the envy of Nigeria. We are still the envy of Nigeria. That is why the ill treatment. But when we decide to open our weakness to the public, we would become an object of caricatur like we are gradually becoming.

All we have to do is re-brand ourselves and rebuild ourselves. When we have done that, they will be even more frustrated that their effort is not yielding result. Why do we have to let them frustrate us while we should be tormenting them with our exceptional character and personality.

We need to go back and re-invent ourselves and we can't do that with frustration and hatred.

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by truefact: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
can you fight for your only yorubas country and enjoy your wealth alone?

When cowards rants, one would easily know....you and your tribe are cowards and weaklings.. fight for what you want and fight against what you hate...

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by kingthreat(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:
Etcetra made one big mistake in this write up. He said that while he believes in right of the Igbos to secede, it should be done peacefully because "it is wrong to seek divorce by putting a gun to your spouse’s head" . What Etcetra needs to explain now is "when did we get married?" Nigeria is an illegal union where certain west African ethnic groups were forced by the British to be together. There was never any marriage, I as Igbo man can leave any time I wish. A white man cannot come from Britain to foist an illegal identity called "Nigerian" on me. We Igbos are going to fight for our right to our freedom and if Nigeria resists, we go to war. Maybe we lost round 1 but we shall keep fighting until our sovereignty that was stolen by the British is returned. Nobody can force another to be a Nigerian

Please fight. At the end you'll be abandoned on your battlefield. The greed of your people will make you a sacrificial ram for the Biafran cause
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by rman: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
victorels:

Its just funny people keep talking about Biafra this way. Biafra was born out of inferiority complex. That is still what is driving us today. We feel so inferior to the extent that we want to get rid of Nigeria.

Nigeria or the Non Biafrans are not as good as we are. That is true. But we have become our own worst enemy. Think of what Michael Okpara accomplished for us and compare it with what all the 5 states of the South East has accomplished since the creation of those states.
We are still arguing abou2 which state is better, The Eri and Around Clan, the Israel heritage and yet we dare to speak about waaar.

We have lost our essence. We are supposed to be the envy of Nigeria. We are still the envy of Nigeria. That is why the ill treatment. But when we decide to open our weakness to the public, we ill become an object of caricatur like we are gradually becoming.

All we have to do is errand ourselves and rebuild ourselves. When we have done that, they will be even more frustrated that their effort is not yielding result. Why do we have to let them frustrate us while we should be endorsing them with our exceptional character and personality.

We need to go back and re-invent ourselves and we can't do that with frustration abduction hatred.

You are very smart! cool

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by asEdeyHOT: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
AnambraDota:
Another Yoloba masturbating on Biafra while Hausas kill them in Oduanistan

Buddahmonk, when will you grow up?
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

No amount of Igbo investments anywhere in the world is worth the freedom and sovereinghty of Igbos. If an Igbo man is a successful business man in Abuja, he can stay there. My interests are Igbo land and some of the minorities who share a certain kinship with Igbos to come together and form there own country. OBJ never crushed the Niger-Delta militants. They fought him until he left office the Yaradua came and offered the amnesty. War is not a good thing but if it is the only for my people to get their own country then so be it. no Igbo man worth his salt is coward. We shall get back our autonomy and sovereignty that has been stolen in the name of "one Nigeria".

Can't u see, everyone will ask us to lick our wounds and remain with Nigeria. ECOWAS. AU. UN. Nobody will have our backs. Except if its a serious case of maybe a pogrom or genocide, it will Just be we and our ak47 and ogbunigwe. They will call us troublemakers because nobody touched us and we started talking secession and Buhari won't want to go down in history as the man under whose leadership a section of the country seceded. The war will be fought in or land not theirs. Our innocent women and children will perish not theirs. Our infrastructures and lands will be bombed not theirs. those of us not in the east we will be between the devil and deep blue sea. Their brothers will be fighting us in the front line and they'll let us have our businesses, wealth and lands? Come on. Stop being childish. War is never an answer. Learn from Martin Luther King he fought one of the greatest word without lifting as much as a pen knife. If u are fighting the right cause you won't need a gun to defend it.
And before u pen down another story of war, ask yourself - if my God is in heaven watching me, will he be happy I'm calling for the destruction of lives he created? When I can't even make a hairstrand

One Love
ONE NIGERIA
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

Biafra is not about people making money in Nigeria, it is about those in the east who want their own country. By the way, Ojukwu left Biafra two days before it collapsed. He was there to the end. What you should think about is how the Nigerian Army that could not defeat Militants and can't defeat Boko Haram of a few thousand men is going to fight an Igbo nation of well over 35 million people. I laugh in French.

I laugh in German and their tanks that Nigeria will borrow to fight. U thnk 35 million people will fight. U won't see up to 4000 volunteers. I know my people na. Even if we are 35 million, one bomber jet flying well above clouf level borrowed from Egypt by Nigerians will be enough to end the war. Better go and read your bible and face the welfare of your wives and children

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Fleshly: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Honestly, it always gives me mental excitement whenever the name Biafra is mentioned and many people (yolubaboons) begin to go punk.
I at all times feel very elated to see that at the mere mention of my tribe's name, a dead yolubaboon is woken up.

However, what I do not seem to understand is how do these same people who claim that the Ibos' (the children blessed by God) are not worth their time and yet they cringe whenever the name (IGBO) is mentioned. Infact, the surest way to generate traffic on nairaland these days is just to open any thread that has the buzz word IGBO or BIAFRA in it.

Any objective person or even any person with an IQ that is slightly higher than that of buhari or OP will know that it is only a succesful person that will be the talk of every one else.

I just want to advice the yolubaboons (BTW; I'm only doing this out of charity as a christian), begin to plan how to develop your wastelands, because BIAFRA shall surely come. It may not be now, it may not be tomorrow, but sooner than we expected, because the way I see my people - the beautiful bride of the east going about their quest for BIAFRA is unprecedented... The Biafran rhetoric is at an all time high, every Igbo person that I know of, even those whom I know were severely opposed to the idea are beginning to buy into it, something that has been lacking for over 40 years.
Thank God for that!

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by omoelesa(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2015
zendy:

so biafranans also wants to be bombing market and kiling innosent people the way bokoharam is doing.we all know what bokoharam does is hit and run. If u are brave the way u people have always portray, why not engage in conventional warfare with NA.
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2015
OldJohn:

Can't u see, everyone will ask us to lick our wounds and remain with Nigeria. ECOWAS. AU. UN. Nobody will have our backs. Except if its a serious case of maybe a pogrom or genocide, it will Just be we and our ak47 and ogbunigwe. They will call us troublemakers because nobody touched us and we started talking secession and Buhari won't want to go down in history as the man under whose leadership a section of the country seceded. The war will be fought in or land not theirs. Our innocent women and children will perish not theirs. Our infrastructures and lands will be bombed not theirs. those of us not in the east we will be between the devil and deep blue sea. Their brothers will be fighting us in the front line and they'll let us have our businesses, wealth and lands? Come on. Stop being childish. War is never an answer. Learn from Martin Luther King he fought one of the greatest word without lifting as much as a pen knife. If u are fighting the right cause you won't need a gun to defend it.
And before u pen down another story of war, ask yourself - if my God is in heaven watching me, will he be happy I'm calling for the destruction of lives he created? When I can't even make a hairstrand

One Love
ONE NIGERIA

There is a word for people like you, Cowards

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
OldJohn:

I laugh in German and their tanks that Nigeria will borrow to fight. U thnk 35 million people will fight. U won't see up to 4000 volunteers. I know my people na. Even if we are 35 million, one bomber jet flying well above clouf level borrowed from Egypt by Nigerians will be enough to end the war. Better go and read your bible and face the welfare of your wives and children

The same jet that couldn't stop the Niger-Delta Militants? The same jets that can't stop Boko Haram? Do you think that people just stand outside waiting to be bombed by jets? You are just a slave of "one Nigeria"

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by zendy: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2015
victorels:

We are still arguing about which state is better, The Eri and Aro Clan, the Israel heritage and yet we dare to speak about waaar.

We have lost our essence. We are supposed to be the envy of Nigeria. We are still the envy of Nigeria. That is why the ill treatment. But when we decide to open our weakness to the public, we would become an object of caricatur like we are gradually becoming.

All we have to do is re-brand ourselves and rebuild ourselves. When we have done that, they will be even more frustrated that their effort is not yielding result. Why do we have to let them frustrate us while we should be tormenting them with our exceptional character and personality.

We need to go back and re-invent ourselves and we can't do that with frustration and hatred.

Biafra was born out inferiority complex? So it was not born out of anger at 40,000 easterners slaughtered in 66-67? It was not born out if the self determination? It was not born out freedom?

Biafra represents the right of free choice and sovereignty

Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by dahmie2013: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2015
If Ojukwu had reasoned like dis guy many years ago, I think so many lives wud have been saved now. Being brilliant isn't equal 2 being wise.
I must confess, this is wisdom. Good one Etcetera.
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by dahmie2013: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=14pt]op whether you add your voice or add your leg, i'm glad the dulllard is wasting Nigeria's scarce resources trying to subdue a part of the country.

Look at Ethiopia for example which has about 120 tribes, but has run and inclusive type of leadership and development of infrastructure that has earned it a 10% GDP growth with almost no ethnic conflicts to spend money fighting their own people as in the past.(Mind you, Ethiopia has NO OIL)

Let the dulllard keep deluding himself that he can suppress the Igbo.More than 50 million strong and scattered around the globe. If Buhari wasn't such a dunce, he would leverage the advantages of Igbo being Nigerians for the benefit of Nigeria, than using it against Nigeria. Even the British could not, even when the Igbos of 1949 were uneducated and poor. Let the dulllard continue wasting money on trying to exclude and suppress a group of Nigerians. In the end, he will realize he has wasted his time and everyone's time dragging the country back needlessly, just because he couldn't move beyond an elections result.
[/size]
Guy, y are u ranting & whinning like a child? Buhari never said he will suppress d ibo's, so just stop d rants already.
Re: Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
zendy:

Biafra was born out inferiority complex? So it was not born out of anger at 40,000 easterners slaughtered in 66-67? It was not born out if the self determination? It was not born out freedom?

Biafra represents the right of free choice and sovereignty

Most of the people that worked for the sovereignty of Nigeria are Biafrans. Did they fight and die to get Independence for Nigeria?

Frustration and anger does no good. Even the scriptures made it clear.

Many Biafra agitant Exclude those living in other part of the Country as if they would be accommodated should they return home. These people in other part of the country are these 40,000 people you are talking of.

Currently, the Biafrans outside Biafra land are not in thousands but millions. When they make such a useless move for war and fail, they will cry more than they have done because the blood of these people would be on their head not on Nigeria.

If Biafrans see themselves as slaves which is unlikely, they should design a master plan and work for their freedom. You can't fight for freedom. It can only be given. Those that do are only showing their pride which most atimes get crushed easily.

The SW formed a government with Northern Nigeria with a plan/agreement. When it was bridged, they fought for it and they get what they want. What plan/agreement do we have or are we ready to make with Nigeria so that we can use that as a focus point when fighting for our right?

Just Nothing and Nothing.

Many people need to move out of stagnant water. Being home bound has made us stagnant.

President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft / Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos / Kyari: Buhari To Announce Nnpc’s 2019, 2020 Audited Financial Statements

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128