Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra (6781 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by cheruv: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
opalu:
Great write up. My ground mum was IGBO from Enugu.
What of your middle mum

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by jemir000: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
nobody is calling for war..we are just awaiting UN's next meeting and a referendum would be called, and that's it...

And any arewa/adudua that tries to throw bomb in another sovereign land would be severely dealth with by UN...

But sincerely, I would just love UN not to get involved this time around...they should just supply both parties with equal number of weapons, fighter planes, etc...then come back in 2 months time and help the fallen part....haaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by trublood(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
yuncka:

thank you my brother for being the only one to see my point. you are the type of youth and leaders Biafra need. we are much concerned about waging war and hating one another forgetting some major issues we have and how best to tackle them. Biafra is every Igbo man's dream, it can only come to reality if we tell ourselves the truth.

It is just surprising how blinded we are. For some reason, people think that getting independence from Nigeria will get rid of all the problems facing us. In their minds all the leaders we have had with both current and past weren't igbo's (Biafrians). Even if a war comes around, we have more to lose than gain. Our people are spread all over the country in their thousands or millions, they have families and businesses some really successful, it will literally be a massacre if ever it were to happen. We obviously don't have the support or maybe full support of the Niger deltas so we will just be stuck in a land locked area with no hiding spot with nowhere to run unlike the Northern regions.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Rose2014: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
cheruv:

There's no even.. God uses enemies to glorify his people kos using friends raises doubts.
God likes performing wonders that no sane person would question its veracity

Thanks a lot for the correction

Post modified and corrected

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
yuncka:

thank you my brother for being the only one to see my point. you are the type of youth and leaders Biafra need. we are much concerned about waging war and hating one another forgetting some major issues we have and how best to tackle them. Biafra is every Igbo man's dream, it can only come to reality if we tell ourselves the truth.

A referendum is illegal based on the nigerian constitution. That's why a war is inevitable in nigeria. Expect it, especially d when u pur buharis path into consideration.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
trublood:

It is just surprising how blinded we are. For some reason, people think that getting independence from Nigeria will get rid of all the problems facing us. In their minds all the leaders we have had with both current and past weren't igbo's (Biafrians). Even if a war comes around, we have more to lose than gain. Our people are spread all over the country in their thousands or millions, they have families and businesses some really successful, it will literally be a massacre if ever it were to happen. We obviously don't have the support or maybe full support of the Niger deltas so we will just be stuck in a land locked area with no hiding spot with nowhere to run unlike the Northern regions.

I am tired of being a minority in my father's land.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by trublood(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
jemir000:
nobody is calling for war..we are just awaiting UN's next meeting and a referendum would be called, and that's it...

And any arewa/adudua that tries to throw bomb in another sovereign land would be severely dealth with by UN...

But sincerely, I would just love UN not to get involved this time around...they should just supply both parties with equal number of weapons, fighter planes, etc...then come back in 2 months time and help the fallen part....haaaaaaaaaa

Again is that really the answer. Lets look at Quebec and South Sudan. Quebec is a province is Canada but its economy is the 37th largest in the world and this is just a province, and are seeking for independence from Canada. My point here is that they have developed to the point where are are self reliant and can therefore survive on their own without any assistance. On the other hand you have a country like South Sudan who fought for independence and got it but now as a country how far have they gone.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by yuncka: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

A referendum is illegal based on the nigerian constitution. That's why a war is inevitable in nigeria. Expect it, especially d when u pur buharis path into consideration.

my brother, you might be right...war might be inevitable but still we need a high level of diplomacy. let us build on that privileged granted us by the UN recognition to form more allies with world powers. like I said the Allies we had helped during the war. even after the war you still need diplomacy to operate.
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
yuncka:

my brother, you might be right...war might be inevitable but still we need a high level of diplomacy. let us build on that privileged granted us by the UN recognition to form more allies with world powers. like I said the Allies we had helped during the war. even after the war you still need diplomacy to operate.
dont go dia. biafra has alliance with almost 90 countries

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
yuncka:

Let's leave d post war problems for now, we ain't dere yet. We will use every rule in d book to word towards dis freedom.

D only tin that remains is for d president to take decisions that will cause a war, wen dat happens, se n ss will team up to leave nigeria for good.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by FrenchBiafran: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Yorubas and people bred by Awusa Fulani need to have their heads examined. Biafra must come

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by yuncka: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
khupid:
dont go dia. biafra has alliance with almost 90 countries

guy you funny no be small, which countries biko? 90?

even at that Buhari has been touring various country and strengthening Nigeria's diplomacy with other nations,,, he is following his game plan...people can call him KimKardashian...even Kim had a a vision she achieved through her ordeals.... Nigeria is in alliance with almost all the world powers and big guns, and if these world powers roll out their guns, the said 90 nations will save their own head.

our clear chance comes through the recognition by the UN, let us take full advantage of that.
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by jemir000: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
trublood:

Again is that really the answer. Lets look at Quebec and South Sudan. Quebec is a province is Canada but its economy is the 37th largest in the world and this is just a province, and are seeking for independence from Canada. My point here is that they have developed to the point where are are self reliant and can therefore survive on their own without any assistance. On the other hand you have a country like South Sudan who fought for independence and got it but now as a country how far have they gone.

so which part will be like south Sudan? arewa/odudua or ss/Biafra?
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2015
My brother I've to stop reading at paragraph one because this people have be on air since 2009, go to they websites (www.radiobiafralondon.co) download their recorded programme u will hear it. Forgive me if I don't read till end.
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by yuncka: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2015
GENTLENNAJI:
My brother I've to stop reading at paragraph one because this people have be on air since 2009, go to they websites (www.radiobiafralondon.co) download their recorded programme u will hear it. Forgive me if I don't read till end.

no problem, its quite long so I dnt blame anyone who doesnt read till the end, its however sad that you didnt comprehend the few lines U read, I never said it started in 2015, I said that it burst into life during this present administration.
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
There's one quality every igboman has which the OP obviously doesn't have and this goes to show that he is not an igbo man. Only igbos will understand, even those that don't agree with ojukwu can never use the term "coward" when addressing him.

No igbo man can call ojukwu a coward, the words the OP used is same people from the south west uses whenever the issue of ojukwu rises, so he has already given himself away.

The OP is not an igbo man

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by modextus(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
I've never taken this Biafra thingy serious because its never going to happen. Even after 3 years of war nothing happened talk more of now... forget war... nobody is willing to die for another person this days... grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by oluwalfa: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
So after 45 years, they are unable to remove the idea of Biafra from the Igboman's head, they think they can just do it this year? LOL @ mgbati people.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nature129(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Immediately you called Ojukwu a coward I stopped reading. No reasonable Igbo man does that. For a quick advice, you shouldn't try it in the east if you like your life

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Decibel: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Another Yeriba impostor.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
@ OP,

we'll find you and we will kill you when Biafra is actualized.
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by onenaira3: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:
Mentioning you're Igbo already makes this letter very suspicious. Last I checked, that's the trademark of Yorubas(I'll get back to you on that)
At least you're now moving from claiming SS to claiming SE, it's a step in the right direction if you ask me. I'm glad you noticed that claiming SS has become boring

Btw who told you radio Biafra (for example) started in 2015? Stop smoking pls

It's obvious the op is a Yoloba man. So obvious. I don't know why they keep pretending to be what they are not before speaking. Tufiakwa for them

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by onenaira3: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
opalu:
Great write up. My ground mum was IGBO from Enugu.

What of your sky mom?

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Rose2014: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

It's obvious the op is a Yoloba man. So obvious. I don't know why they keep pretending to be what they are not before speaking. Tufiakwa for them

I don't know either. It's very annoying
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Rose2014: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

What of your sky mom?
cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Rose2014: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
gboss4sure:
There's one quality every igboman has which the OP obviously doesn't have and this goes to show that he is not an igbo man. Only igbos will understand, even those that don't agree with ojukwu can never use the term "coward" when addressing him.

No igbo man can call ojukwu a coward, the words the OP used is same people from the south west uses whenever the issue of ojukwu rises, so he has already given himself away.

The OP is not an igbo man

You picked another very important clue that he's not Igbo

I even engaged him and before u know it, he started defending Yoruba out of the blues.

Another clue is when they start by mentioning they're igbo grin

It doesn't take rocket science to detect ndi ofe that claim Igbo

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Ojiofor: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
For calling Ojukwu cowardly,this op is a bas.tard and can never share a state with me.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by onenaira3: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't know either. It's very annoying

They continue proving to us they are double faced cowards.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by onenaira3: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

You picked another very important clue that he's not Igbo

I even engaged him and before u know it, he started defending Yoruba out of the blues.

Another clue is when they start by mentioning they're igbo grin

It doesn't take rocket science to detect ndi ofe that claim Igbo

You forgot also writing stereotype as reality. That's usually another one of their give away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by henroe2k2(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am a Biafran already.. And u can't do anything about it...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Flyoruboy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

And Judas(his one and only brother) still betrayed him

So if the OP is likened to Judas, what does that make Nnamdi Kanu? Igbo Jesus?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Agitators Of Biafra by Rose2014: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

So if the OP likened to Judas, what does that make Nnamdi Kanu? Igbo Jesus?

Igbo is the Jesus in this contest while op would've bn the judas however since op is Yoruba,I withdraw my example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am So Angry / Oyetola Presents N119.5 Billion Budget For 2020 / Countries That Have Banned Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.