Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} (44529 Views)

Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office / Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by wildchild1: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
The corruption committed by senior officers in the NPF is too much,i remembered when our barracks was renovated in 2010,just 6 blocks of 24 flats each 2 storey building, it took almost 1 year for the renovation,they didnt even complete it,only 4 blocks were completed,if not for the intervention of a former lagos state PPRO Bode Ojajuni who also resides in the barracks,thats how the job would be abandoned
Even at his,intervention,only one of the remaining 2 blocks was renovated.We call the only block that wasn't renovated AJEGUNLE BLOCK cos of its look grin

order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by IYADARA(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
No wonder they behave like animals..

Are they different from them sef?
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by searay(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Really?
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by dreamworld: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by laeffizy(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
But they are animals in the zoo innit.
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by sainty2k3(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
I think Nigerian police needs serious restructuring, all this will contribute to low morale, and officers will eventually sell down for 20 bribe
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by ki02020(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Blame PDP
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by ellabooz(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Is Nigerian not zooo?
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by ibrokola(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Even though I feel for them, the fact still remains that there are budgets and funds for barracks construction and maintenance. Therefore the NPF top bosses should be investigated!
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by kokoA(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
I can never pity a police man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by idiaosayi(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, NPF
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by magabounce(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
This is very bad. God help Naija.

FTC twice in a [size=15pt]role [/size] ROW
If all the witches in my village like let them dash INTROVERT 7g network...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015
This is Bad
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by donbrowser(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=magabounce post=36488724][/quote]
Na autocorrect thanks man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A lot of times when you look at the despicable living conditions of these police, you pity them small.
What a stinking sight.

Lest I forget, don't show this to Nnamdi Kanu, else he would want to justify his descrption of this country as a zoo.
I think there should be no police barrack or living quaters. They should rent like evry other civil servants.then this issue of living in a sorry state would not arise
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by prettyjo(f): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
no wonder they look so frustrated on the road.
its not by force to be a policeman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by erico2k2(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
ibrokola:
Even though I feel for them, the fact still remains that there are budgets and funds for barracks construction and maintenance. Therefore the NPF top bosses should be investigated!
Yes or better still get rid of barracks
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by luckmike(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Listen, share, download, like, promote, and dance to this banging tune from FIBEH Nigerian best female rapper at the moment...
Listen and download..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/896d1a08

Video coming son
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Whoever wrote this is high from too much sachet water!! In other news am back from my ban May God continue to bless these mods More grease to their elbows!
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by ceejay80s(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerian police also behave like animals in the zoo
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by sigiyaya(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Radio Biafra always speaking the truth. Thank God they are now admitting the fact that Nigeria is a ZOO!!
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by omenka(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A lot of times when you look at the despicable living conditions of these police, you pity them small.
What a stinking sight.

Lest I forget, don't show this to Nnamdi Kanu, else he would want to justify his descrption of this country as a zoo.
The title on the source says "like rats" and the mod who moved it to the fp edited it to "like animals in the zoo".

Lalasticlala, is this your handwork?? Seun's??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by millionaireman: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
This is very bad. God help Naija.

FTC twice in a role 200-
If all the witches in my village like let them dash INTROVERT 7g network...

You still call God. Instead of help your self, reason, does Nigeria work? What can be done since Nigeria has refused to work after 100 years experiment? Nigeria deserves to be split into smaller countries to make humanity in present Nigeria proud in their respective countries. Forget the obsession of the OBJs, the IBBS, etc who tell you that Nigeria is indivisible. They yawn that for their own pockets.
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Lucasbalo(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing surprises me anymore about Dear Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by oduastates: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
This is what federal presence looks like in the SW.
From national stadium ,national art theatre,federal roads all the way to the road leading to the ports from the which the federal government carts away over 1.5 trillion naira annually, the region is being strangled to cater for unviable States without putting anything back.
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by Truesatanist: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]A life free from fear, a life worth living. Father satan looks out for his own unlike other gods. contact us at truesatanist@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by donbrowser(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
I can't wait to see an Oduduwa nation but I hope it happens without bloodshed
millionaireman:

You still call God. Instead of help your self, reason, does Nigeria work? What can be done since Nigeria has refused to work after 100 years experiment? Nigeria deserves to be split into smaller countries to make humanity in present Nigeria proud in their respective countries. Forget the propsgdnd of thy OBJs, the IBBS, etc who tell you that Nigeria is indivisible. They yawn that for their own pockets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
sainty2k3:
I think Nigerian police needs serious restructuring, all this will contribute to low morale, and officers will eventually sell down for 20 bribe
So u are saying they restructure and upgrade them, so dem to go upgrade from 20 naira bribe to 500 bribe? Abeg make dem remain like dat,if u enter their trap, u go know say dem no get pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.