Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (38268 Views)

Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Port-Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by obailala(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Leopardd:

Rambling of a Sai Baba loser!
Have u stopped hailing the pathetic fool u called president? Rubbish.

I don already dey comot my family out of nigeria one by one, if no be my dad's biz, na make im and mom go Ghana go stay low key, who cares what happens to nigeria.

We must enjoy one nigeria in recession and hunger.
Keep insulting buhari while you encourage/glorify people blowing up pipelines. As the refineries go dead and we import 100%, as gas supply is cut to zero and we remain in darkness, as oil export is cut by 50%, just continue glorifying avengers maka ha n'emegbu buhari. Anyway who am I to judge, maybe insulting buhari is already putting food on your table.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by obailala(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
he is part of the problem..these guys presented themselves as saints and saviors...they freaking lied to gullible nigerians...the hand writing was glaring for all to see but gullibility took the best of many nigerians..now this is the result...

God is sure punishing nigeria.. cool cool cool cool

we are like the isrealites that when ever they offended God they were punished with bad rulership either from close by pagan nations or an obstinate isrealite king...i think Gods punishment for nigerians is buhari both in the past and present...
The curious choices of Nigerians is what is punishing Nigerians not buhari. When a nation with abundant human and natural resources chooses to rely on only one unstable commodity for its income, it's a no brainer that a recession will visit when that commodity becomes more than half-worthless.

After Joseph interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh warning him of 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine, imagine what would have happened had the Pharaoh not heeded that warning and stockpiled food?.... That's exactly the case of Nigeria, but obviously, instead of Nigerians to now digest the fact that the error has already been made and seek proactive ways of coming out of it, it seems we are more interested in blaming and insulting the new Pharaoh for not conjuring food from the spirit realms. We are more interested in crying about how things were much better under the previous pharaoh without paying any attention to the famine which wasn't in existence previously.

Most absurd is how we even applaud the vermins who seize the little grains left in the barns and throw them in the Nile, we applaud the vermins because we believe they are making leadership difficult for the new Pharaoh, even though it is our own families that die of the eventual starvation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Izonpikin: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2016
obailala:
The curious choices of Nigerians is what is punishing Nigerians not buhari. When a nation with abundant human and natural resources chooses to rely on only one unstable commodity for its income, it's a no brainer that a recession will visit when that commodity becomes more than half-worthless.

After Joseph interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh warning him of 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine, imagine what would have happened had the Pharaoh not heeded that warning and stockpiled food?.... That's exactly the case of Nigeria, but obviously, instead of Nigerians to now digest the fact that the error has already been made and seek proactive ways of coming out of it, it seems we are more interested in blaming and insulting the new Pharaoh for not conjuring food from the spirit realms. We are more interested in crying about how things were much better under the previous pharaoh without paying any attention to the famine which wasn't in existence previously.

Most absurd is how we even applaud the vermins who seize the little grains left in the barns and throw them in the Nile, we applaud the vermins because we believe they are making leadership difficult for the new Pharaoh, even though it is our own families that die of the eventual starvation.
and many sensible nigerians have called for restructuring..infact have been calling for restructuring but to no avail..

let us be punished until we do the right thing..i tell you the moment oil price goes up we would go back to status quo..just watch..
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by 989900: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

How about now? grin

I tire o cheesy . . . but heard the senate is blocking revamping and concession of part of the refineries to private entities, plus building new ones on same site as extension. The pipelines leading crude to the refineries being vandalized is not helpful either.

That said, if these excuses are tenable/admissible, then we have no business condemning GEJ's incompetence, therefore, if PMB can't get these things done, excuses won't cut it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

Rilwayne001 is a wailer today.

angry how I no go become wailer when everything is upside down?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Leopardd(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
anigbajumo:

Certified fool,compound bastard....

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by DropShot: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
i think passingshot is still dropshot... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop thinking my friend! I've told you they're both one and same.
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Izonpikin: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
DropShot:

Stop thinking my friend! I've told you they're both one and same.
grin grin grin grin..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....come make we go drink tombo joor..
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Dont make me insult you this morning. What about the souls of the 20,000 peopled killed by the buffons brothers and the mney shared by Dasuki? Is your useless hero not the one responsible for the present condition of this country? Mtcheew
Blablablablabla if Dem born Buhari well let him try Dasuki in a open court!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by shyling(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Dont make me insult you this morning. What about the souls of the 20,000 peopled killed by the buffons brothers and the mney shared by Dasuki? Is your useless hero not the one responsible for the present condition of this country? Mtcheew
Blablablablabla if Dem born Buhari well let him try Dasuki in a open court!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Greenback: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

live from kuje lolsss grin

let it reach o and let mallams discorver oil..so their long neck will shift from the south.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
The refineries are working. They're not comatose. They're part of the reasons there's no strong pressure to increase pump price.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production by Sibrah: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
MCMLXXVI:

But today, Buhari and his zombies are busy blaming GEJ for their own personal failures.

They are right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.