Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed (7700 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

With your government buying off the satellite carrier of Radio Biafra with over $20million.
With nigeria media opinion sections talking about Biafra everyday.
Biafra Heroes day on 30th May that brought out
thousands but was never reported.
Radio Biafra is the most
listened radio station in the world.
Biafra has trended twice on
twitter within two weeks.
Please what concrete or
serious action will warrant all
those?I'll like a discussion.

IPOB Youth

Okay.
1) Those steps mentioned are good but they only serve the purpose of awareness.
2) With a concerted effort, your NASS members can move the motion at the assembly.
3) Rather than taking the issue before the national judiciary, the Igbo leaders of thought should've gone to the world court.
4) A recall of all your people home would show seriousness of purpose.
5) You don't have to make enemies of other tribes through hate speech and name-calling just because of a legitimate demand. It alienates people who would otherwise have supported the cause. My opinion, though.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by otimize(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where is Aba? Biafra should be careful, it will nt be a shock if they av a hand in d whole boko thingy. We dont want any civil unrest. Long live Mr President, Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Proof oo
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by zendy: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

To every government, killing a uniformed official of the state is a serious crime.

Even Bahari's life is no more precious than the life of the young man gunned down in cold blood.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by ArodewilliamsT: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
This thread is a lie. I listened to Radio Biafra yesternight. It was confirmed that NO POLICE STATION WAS BURNT. It was a disheartening news for many of us who really wanted the animals in uniform to taste their own medicine but THE DIRECTOR WANTED THE TRUTH REGARDLESS. He always warned callers to ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT IT REPRESENTS.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Fash20: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Nice one!

@Shachris, if you want to insult Igbo please claim to be yoruba for your own good. I understand you are an ardent student of Radio Biafra. The IPOB are not illiterates, they are technologically advanced and very enlightened,.they are everywhere on social media. They CAN TRACE YOU ASK YOU FOR A 'LIVE EXPLANATION' OF YOUR SENSELESS RANTINGS,THE RESULT MAY CAUSE YOUR FAMILY A LOT OF PAIN. BE WARNED
look at this ediot oo.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by PentiumPro(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2015
I still have a feeling that Biafrans have a hand and leg in what is going on in the NE...
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Okay.
1) Those steps mentioned are good but they only serve the purpose of awareness.
2) With a concerted effort, your NASS members can move the motion at the assembly.
3) Rather than taking the issue before the national judiciary, the Igbo leaders of thought should've gone to the world court.
4) A recall of all your people home would show seriousness of purpose.
5) You don't have to make enemies of other tribes through hate speech and name-calling just because of a legitimate demand. It alienates people who would otherwise have supported the cause. My opinion, though.

1)Earlier,you claimed we have made no concrete awareness.
2)What NASS members?Do you have access to your senator? When was the last time a reasonable law was made in the assembly? The Legislature is as corrupt as the executive,so we do not need them to make the world aware of what we want.
3)Biafra is not about Igbos,please do your research. Anyway,who are the so called igbo leaders of thought you know? Ohaneze?sorry we do not recognise them because they are corrupt.
4)Will recalling make nigeria to free Biafra,if it will ask your government to say so.
5)You all shut your ears to the magnitude of corruption and evil acts been exposed but widen your ears to hate words. Hypocrisy.Talk about both if you are sincere.
Who does it alienate?Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani?We do not give a damn;your help isn't needed.

A sincere government will call for a referendum after the end of almagamation. Before you say it,Jonathan is a fool for keeping silent because it expired in his period.

IPOB Youth
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
nduchucks:

First off, you and your cohorts need to understand that if you are assaulted by any officer of the law, you can file a lawsuit and seek remedies. Yes, that option is available to you. But if in your foolishness you believe that jungle justice is the only option available to you, then I'm sorry, you are ignorant of your rights. Rioting, looting, and bombing police stations are the worst courses of action you could have taken.

Get a good lawyer to represent you in matters such as this, you'd be better off than becoming a criminal in the process of responding to a potential crime perpetrated against you.

BTW: What da heck is IPOB Youth? una get particulars so?

IPOB is the acronym for Indigenous People Of Biafra. Yes we get particulars.
Stop making a big fool of yourself with your rule of law bullshit. The only cases that moves smoothly in your damn country are the political cases. Amnesty International knows a lot about your country and you also know.
Before the end of this week I declare you shall have a taste of police brutality in the name of Yaweh Yeshua! See you in court!!

IPOB Youth
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by nduchucks: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
c33b33:

Before the end of this week I declare you shall have a taste of police brutality in the name of Yaweh Yeshua! See you in court!!

IPOB Youth

lwkmd.

Who da heck is your Yaweh Yeshua? The true one and only God is a compassionate and most merciful one.

Insha Allah, you will know peace and be freed from the evil one who has hijacked your sensibilities.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
nduchucks:

lwkmd.

Who da heck is your Yaweh Yeshua? The true one and only God is a compassionate and most merciful one.

Insha Allah, you will know peace and be freed from the evil one who has hijacked your sensibilities.

Google uses internet also not only nairaland.
Like the peace your brothers are giving by killing and raping? Look at a hypocrite giving a lecture on rule of law,give it to your Jihadists called BokoHaram.

IPOB Youth.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
zendy:

Even Bahari's life is no more precious than the life of the young man gunned down in cold blood.

Fact. But direct threats to life should be avoided.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
c33b33:

1)Earlier,you claimed we have made no concrete awareness.
2)What NASS members?Do you have access to your senator? When was the last time a reasonable law was made in the assembly? The Legislature is as corrupt as the executive,so we do not need them to make the world aware of what we want.
3)Biafra is not about Igbos,please do your research. Anyway,who are the so called igbo leaders of thought you know? Ohaneze?sorry we do not recognise them because they are corrupt.
4)Will recalling make nigeria to free Biafra,if it will ask your government to say so.
5)You all shut your ears to the magnitude of corruption and evil acts been exposed but widen your ears to hate words. Hypocrisy.Talk about both if you are sincere.
Who does it alienate?Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani?We do not give a damn;your help isn't needed.

A sincere government will call for a referendum after the end of almagamation. Before you say it,Jonathan is a fool for keeping silent because it expired in his period.

IPOB Youth

1) Yes, Jonathan was rather silly to have failed to call for a referendum.
It was a golden opportunity but he fluffed it.
2) I don't see what system corruption has to do with your agitation. I can understand the hindrance inherent in their corruption to your vision.
3) My reference to alienation of people who might be sympathetic to your course does not mean a material help. But i know that without going to the UN/World Court to force the hands of the nigerian government, you have no other option than to the recourse to violence which may be counter-productive.
4) It is disturbing that you failed to see the danger in creating enmity through hate speech but i would rather not tell you because my perception of you is that you are impervious to reasonable discourse.

So, bro, have it your own way.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

1) Yes, Jonathan was rather silly to have failed to call for a referendum.
It was a golden opportunity but he fluffed it.
2) I don't see what system corruption has to do with your agitation. I can understand the hindrance inherent in their corruption to your vision.
3) My reference to alienation of people who might be sympathetic to your course does not mean a material help. But i know that without going to the UN/World Court to force the hands of the nigerian government, you have no other option than to the recourse to violence which may be counter-productive.
4) It is disturbing that you failed to see the danger in creating enmity through hate speech but i would rather not tell you because my perception of you is that you are impervious to reasonable discourse.

So, bro, have it your own way.

Oh dear Lord!same,same,same...
If you are not aware,Corruption is the main catalyst to hinder development.
Anyway your perception about me is the one same you have to everyone who wants out of the country. Do I care? Ofcourse not.
But you I respect the fact you are the only here that had a discussion.

IPOB Youth
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
c33b33:

Oh dear Lord!same,same,same...
If you are not aware,Corruption is the main catalyst to hinder development.
Anyway your perception about me is the one same you have to everyone who wants out of the country. Do I care? Ofcourse not.
But you I respect the fact you are the only here that had a discussion.

IPOB Youth

Yes thanks, but thats me. I would discuss with anybody because i love people and dislike hatred because i believe its not worth it.
I equally believe that in all races and tribes across the world, there is always the good, the bad and the ugly so generalising hatred is meaningless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request / Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed / Don't Tell Me This Is True (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.