Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed (7703 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

I'm in ABA and the repercussions would really get to me.
guy, you better change location asap because by the time those animal soldiers and mopol arrive. Dem go use people, both guilt and innocent do target practice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by CecyAdrian(f): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:

Why would u have to pity them.. Common its really a good move

Shebi? cheesy
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Lordave: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

it's really alarming How senseless the igbo race has become.
What is the meaning of this thing, this boy?

Igbo race has become senseless? Why is impersonation allowed on this forum? If I see you in Aba and kill you for insulting me and my roots the way you've done, other ethnicities will start shouting Igbo intolerance but they won't see the Igbophobia oozing from your malodorous carcass.

I knew you were not Igbo when I encountered you a couple of months ago, actually, I thought you've given up being an Igbo impostor?

Please and please, stop giving me more reasons to wanting to kill you, please refrain from abusing Igbos whilst claiming to be Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by hinwazaka: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

Eastern zombie take your stupid operations out of Aba. Please can't you guys reason at all? How Did it get this bad?
It's obvious to everyone you are a bona fide member of the Biafra struggle. You are publicising and hyping their activities to garner support for them. The DSS should pick you up to falter your plans

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by LadyExcellency: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
nduchucks:
I think it is time to declare state of emergency in Aba, send military in, and restore law and order. There is no need to allow criminally minded folks to cause unnecessary loss of the life of a single Nigerian. This criminality must be arrested now before it gets out of hand like BH & other criminal/terrorist operations.

What is the difference between what happened in Aba and what happens in US when Police brutally kills unarmed black teenager?

Why can't you face your Bokoharam and the ant infested wood Sharia brought to your regions.

Bokoharam is killing your people in thousands yet your people voted against emergency rule. Then Security personnels are killing unarmed civilians then you want the same Security personnels to kill more protesters?

See your life.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lordave:

Igbo race has become senseless? Why is impersonation allowed on this forum? If I see you in Aba and kill you for insulting me and my roots the way you've done, other ethnicities will start shouting Igbo intolerance but they won't see the Igbophobia oozing from your malodorous carcass.

I knew you were not Igbo when I encountered you a couple of months ago, actually, I thought you've given up being an Igbo impostor?

Please and please, stop giving me more reasons to wanting to kill you, please refrain from abusing Igbos whilst claiming to be Igbo.

David, stop this senseless posts. It's your type that bring shame to my tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:

How are they been neglected? because they lost d election ? or what? remember, former President said "Igbos are the backbone of my govt" and in all honesty they were... SGF, Finance Minister, Petroleum Minister, Aviation boss, CBN governor et el... they held different post that if judiciously used would have done a whole lot of good to dere region... They don't hold there leaders accountable, any attempt to probe their leader automatically turns to witchunt... Yes they are messing up Lagos, i said dat with fact nd Figures, Ladipo market has been environmentally bastardized, Otigba street, Ikeja is another name for Crime vullage not forgetting Pirates in Alaba international..

Na dem dey Oluwale abi? Na dem dey kill for Ikorodu? Abeg, face front. Stop your ethnic card and know that development of Lagos was a joint business.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by alrahmanonline(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:
It's really a good news.. Kill them all my igbo brodas
Lol! kill them all? igbo kill igbo, or you think the Police are notherner.. SMH
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:
That's very... i sincerely wish, hope and pray they turn their land into debris by themselves.. keep up d bombing...Infact kill all police and Soldiers at sight

You might experience what you wish others. Don't forget there are Igbos all over Nigeria. Our police force won't be enough to contain the onslaught of terror. Another war in Nigeria must be avoided. Those praying for it as a definitive solution to the Igbo problem will be surprised. The war theatre might be the entire country. The time to stop this outpouring of hatred is now. It is getting late.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by brize(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:

A particular region cannot continue to threaten d peace of a nation just because their preferred candidate lost an election...It's unheard of... This has got to stop... It's better We settle this once and for all... Since they are very sure of their military capability, i believe its not out of place for d Nigerian Army to slug it out with them...
what of dividing it with muted guns and silent bombs?
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Auxillary(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
why do people enjoy lying?....... who bombed the police station? nonsense post
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Rexology: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

it's really alarming How senseless the igbo race has become. I Hope America is watching this. we have started our own destruction.
You really think they are "senseless"? Only time will prove you right or wrong.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by omolami: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Evidence that Buhari has successfully exported bokoharam to Eastern Western southern and western parts of the states in nigeria. The middle belt already got their share also as gun men opened fire and killed 8 in Benue supermarket
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

I am really sad. Nnamdi kanu is right now sipping Starbucks coffee in London and some Zombies are just about to lose their lives for Nothing.
na so Ibo touts and not Ibo elites(Ibo elites are those that are not bigotry,those that speak yoruba,those that are nice to every tribe) go dey fight on top nothing,Nnamdi don cause you problem now,keep on supporting him
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by zendy: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pangea:
OK o!
You people think PMB is the spineless Jonathan!
Una go soon cry genocide again!

At least the North East you have been laughing at that they reaping what they sown in the civil war are not crying genocide.

I wonder what you lot are reaping or the reason for this second madness

What is Buhari going to do? He will order troops to Aba to go and kill people he swore by the contitution to protect? This will only inflame the situation which may spread to other Igbo States
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
nduchucks:
I think it is time to declare state of emergency in Aba, send military in, and restore law and order. There is no need to allow criminally minded folks to cause unnecessary loss of the life of a single Nigerian. This criminality must be arrested now before it gets out of hand like BH & other criminal/terrorist operations.

For your information,the military is all over the state. Even Navy done join get checkpoint for umuahia. Maybe you can advise Buhari to move the control center to Aba.
Define criminality. Or you extol the policemen that did the shooting. Future leaders of nigeria

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by ArodewilliamsT: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lordave:

Nice one!

@Shachris, if you want to insult Igbo please claim to be yoruba for your own good. I understand you are an ardent student of Radio Biafra. The IPOB are not illiterates, they are technologically advanced and very enlightened,.they are everywhere on social media. They CAN TRACE YOU ASK YOU FOR A 'LIVE EXPLANATION' OF YOUR SENSELESS RANTINGS,THE RESULT MAY CAUSE YOUR FAMILY A LOT OF PAIN. BE WARNED
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

it's really alarming How senseless the igbo race has become. I Hope America is watching this. we have started our own destruction.

Some who claimed to be an IPOB member just accused you of being a liar. What do you say to that ?
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:

Mumu... shey u no want make ibo go b4...They are really messing up Lagos and other south west state....

Bravo. And Go they Must.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Ojukwu is not dead he ascended unto the throne of Yahweh the collective God of Israel and Biafra

Grade A Alaba mumu.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
olatunji21:

On Biafra We Stand... ..Let's destroy d Zoo

Am in love with your sarcasm.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
am going to agree partially with u why?u said it just now dat a whole tribe is messing up lagos dat means u hate them,irony dis tribe is shouting dat they are been neglected,instead of settling it peacefully, another tribe stand up and started insulting dem telling dem to leave their states, ok they agree they want to go d other tribe says no they wont but they can only leave their state.WHO IS NOW WRONG?,WHO IS PROBLEMATIC NOW?

Have they ever made a concrete move to go except by the word of mouth. I can't think of anyone stopping them if they are serious.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Have they ever made a concrete move to go except by the word of mouth. I can't think of anyone stopping them if they are serious.

With your government buying off the satellite carrier of Radio Biafra with over $20million.
With nigeria media opinion sections talking about Biafra everyday.
Biafra Heroes day on 30th May that brought out thousands but was never reported.
Radio Biafra is the most listened radio station in the world.
Biafra has trended twice on twitter within two weeks.
Please what concrete or serious action will warrant all those?I'll like a discussion.

IPOB Youth
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lordave:

I knew you were not Igbo when I
encountered you a couple of months ago, actually, I thought you've given up being an Igbo impostor?

Please and please, stop giving me
more reasons to wanting to kill you, please refrain from abusing Igbos whilst claiming to be Igbo.

But igbos are equally, if not more guilty of this charge. Do we start killing them ?
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by nduchucks: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

For your information,the military is all over the state. Even Navy done join get checkpoint for umuahia. Maybe you can advise Buhari to move the control center to Aba.
Define criminality. Or you extol the policemen that did the shooting. Future leaders of nigeria

IPOB Youth

Are you a slowpoke? Bombing any building is 'criminality'

The hooligans destroying property in Aba are not law enforcement officials but criminals, by the same token, any policeman who shoots citizens for no just cause should be charged to court for justice.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
jomonic:

You might experience what you wish others. Don't forget there are Igbos all over Nigeria. Our police force won't be enough to contain the onslaught of terror. Another war in Nigeria must be avoided. Those praying for it as a definitive solution to the Igbo problem will be surprised. The war theatre might be the entire country. The time
to stop this outpouring of hatred is now. It is getting late.

It is late already, am afraid..
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
zendy:

What is Buhari going to do? He will order troops to Aba to go and kill people he swore by the contitution to protect? This will only inflame the situation which may spread to other Igbo States

To every government, killing a uniformed official of the state is a serious crime.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Nice one!

@Shachris, if you want to insult Igbo please claim to be yoruba for your own good. I understand you are an ardent student of Radio Biafra. The IPOB are not illiterates, they are technologically advanced and very enlightened,.they are everywhere on social media. They CAN TRACE YOU ASK YOU FOR A 'LIVE EXPLANATION' OF YOUR SENSELESS RANTINGS,THE RESULT MAY CAUSE YOUR FAMILY A LOT OF PAIN. BE
WARNED

Empty-barrel noise for the dummies.
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Watching on my black and white tv
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by c33b33(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
nduchucks:

Are you a slowpoke? Bombing any building is 'criminality'

The hooligans destroying property in Aba are not law enforcement officials but criminals, by the same token, any policeman who shoots citizens for no just cause should be charged to court for justice.

Lol....slowpoke? Atleast I still think and act and definitely cautious but not slowly.
Are you going to take charge of bringing the policemen to justice? Justice would have started when they began to assault civilian. Stop pretending you do not know how things work in your dear nigeria. The "hooligans" are traders who have been pushed to wall by uniform men and their reaction is what you see.
I remember soldiers burning down a BRT bus,where is that case? APO six nko? The pregnant woman beaten recently,etc

If you cannot do something to change your uniform men mentality hold your peace. Who is the slowcoach? Let your conscience answer you.

IPOB Youth
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by basilo101: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
am going to agree partially with u why?u said it just now dat a whole tribe is messing up lagos dat means u hate them,irony dis tribe is shouting dat they are been neglected,instead of settling it peacefully, another tribe stand up and started insulting dem telling dem to leave their states, ok they agree they want to go d other tribe says no they wont but they can only leave their state.WHO IS NOW WRONG?,WHO IS PROBLEMATIC NOW?
bros 4get dis ofe.mmanu ppl. They r confused. They are d problem wit nigeria with dia insincerity
Re: Breaking! A Police Station In Aba Bombed by nduchucks: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

Lol....slowpoke? Atleast I still think and act and definitely cautious but not slowly.
Are you going to take charge of bringing the policemen to justice? Justice would have started when they began to assault civilian. Stop pretending you do not know how things work in your dear nigeria. The "hooligans" are traders who have been pushed to wall by uniform men and their reaction is what you see.
I remember soldiers burning down a BRT bus,where is that case? APO six nko? The pregnant woman beaten recently,etc

If you cannot do something to change your uniform men mentality hold your peace. Who is the slowcoach? Let your conscience answer you.

IPOB Youth

First off, you and your cohorts need to understand that if you are assaulted by any officer of the law, you can file a lawsuit and seek remedies. Yes, that option is available to you. But if in your foolishness you believe that jungle justice is the only option available to you, then I'm sorry, you are ignorant of your rights. Rioting, looting, and bombing police stations are the worst courses of action you could have taken.

Get a good lawyer to represent you in matters such as this, you'd be better off than becoming a criminal in the process of responding to a potential crime perpetrated against you.

BTW: What da heck is IPOB Youth? una get particulars so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting / Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.