Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba (13736 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Funny Halloween Costume Of White People Dressed As Blacks Holding Nigerian Flags / PIC: Shouldn't These Nigerians Be Waving Nigerian Flags Instead Of Brooms? - LIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Foolish fool go and burn it. It will speak louder than dat flag u re burning remember to burn all d naira currency in ur possession The zoo also gave it to you
Who lied 2 u dat Asaba supports ur lost cause. dumbest dummy.
Yesterday he said he is from the cross Rivers part of south south today he wants to drag my sweet Asaba people to his crazy gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Hahaha for your mind cheesy

A place where ur family can be wiped out in a minute and the government won't give a hoot

Shameless country. Is that ur pride? Ndo
You probably think I'll be homeless in Igboland, don't you? Without sounding condescending, you don't reason like someone with prospect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

#Hands him a glass of cold water to calm him#

Don't worry, Chukwuokikeabiama will make name for himself at the appointed time
His ways are not our ways.
I believe he'll use Buhari to establish Biafra
Why do you think that 'marginalization' threat escaped out of his mouth in an international interview

Calm down honey

I'm calm. The likes of okorohausa just irritates me. They rather support hell just because if their own greediness. If their is a way to sell off sabos, I would be happy to participate in that selling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

I'm from Asaba you dimwitted buf00n so yes I know my people support Biafra. Who told you we didn't or did your ashawo ass wanna be our spokesperson without being appointed for it like you ppl are known to do.

You truly an illiterate. Why would we burn a bridge connecting two Igbo lands. Are you right with your senses?

While I'm at it, I've already burned all the naira in my possession months ago. Your shithole of a currency is what it is..a shitty piece of paper. It's not even worth using as a toilet paper.

Yeeepaaa!!!Ironla !!!!!!!This Cross Rivers man drinks,eat, breath and smoke lies!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Yesterday he said he is from the cross Rivers part of south south today he wants to drag my sweet Asaba people to his crazy gang

This is why I despise yoloba ppl with a every fiber of my beings. You turned from a yoloba from yesterday, which you obviously expressed you are to now trying to attache your starving ass to asaba. Why can't you Southwest minkies ever stopped being COWARDs on the internet. For once you yoloba illiterates, be proud of wtf you monkies are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=onenaira3 post=36496564]

I'm calm. The likes of okorohausa just irritates me. They rather support hell just because if their own greediness. If their is a way to sell off sabos, I would be happy to participate in that selling[/quote
A beg go ahead o.Extend it to your goons in PDP too so it is notseen as a PDP agenda undecided]
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

This is why I despise yoloba ppl with a every fiber of my beings. You turned from a yoloba from yesterday, which you obviously expressed you are to now trying to attache your starving ass to asaba. Why can't you Southwest minkies ever stopped being COWARDs on the internet. For once you yolova illiterates, be proud of wrf you monkies are
My sweet Asaba people are my friends and I love them die. Go to Cross Rivers abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Yeeepaaa!!!Ironla !!!!!!!This Cross Rivers man drinks,eat, breath and smoke lies!! grin cheesy

Can someone help this monkey get a glasses. I once again DARE you to post where I stated I'm from Cross river. Illiterate go and learn the difference between new2020 and one naira since your dim witted brain is having a difficult time with it. Everybody on this website knows where I'm from and I don't hide it considering I've mentioned it multiple times. Old senile f00l proudly making a buf00n of himself. Your grandchildren must be really proud of you. Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Foolish man, you dont know difference between New2020 and Onenaira3?

Hian, you people can twist stuffs to confuse people wey no know, u can make up and cook up anything, you can make a certificate look real.]

Twisting and forging in Oluwole form, even forging facts.....

Oluwole-ism.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

My sweet Asaba people are my friends and I love them die. Go to Cross Rivers abeg grin

Friends with yoloba? tribalist yoloba? I pray tunder hit you. Never wish bad luck on my people again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

I'm from Asaba you dimwitted buf00n so yes I know my people support Biafra. Who told you we didn't or did your ashawo ass wanna be our spokesperson without being appointed for it like you ppl are known to do.

You truly an illiterate. Why would we burn a bridge connecting two Igbo lands. Are you right with your senses?

While I'm at it, I've already burned all the naira in my possession months ago. Your shithole of a currency is what it is..a shitty piece of paper. It's not even worth using as a toilet paper.
Lols...
You are just pathetic,you sound so lost and frustrated. It's good u av burnt all d naira in ur possession never 2 use any of it again.
Let Nairaland bear us witness to what you said,and may your miserable wretched life be cut short instantly should you ever try to use our dear beloved naira again
Amen.
Be a man of honor and say "Amen" too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Can someone help this monkey get a glasses. I once again DARE you to post where I stated I'm from Cross river. Illiterate go and learn the difference between new2020 and one naira since your dim witted brain is having a difficult time with it. Everybody on this website knows where I'm from and I don't hide it considering I've mentioned it multiple times. Old senile f00l proudly making a buf00n of himself. Your grandchildren must be really proud of you. Congrats
You told the whole world yesterday that youare from Cross Rivers state. shocked
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:

Foolish man, you dont know difference between New2020 and Onenaira3?

Hian, you people can twist stuffs to confuse people wey no know, u can make up and cook up anything, you can make a certificate look real.]

Twisting and forging in Oluwole form, even forging facts.....

Oluwole-ism.

Imagine. People you spoke to YESTERDAY ooo and he can't even differentiate am.the names are not even remotely alike and he's having trouble yet they wonder why we call am zoo animals
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

You probably think I'll be homeless in Igboland, don't you? Without sounding condescending, you don't reason like someone with prospect.

I'm glad u feel offended 1-1

Go n read your post that I quoted before u start crying victim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lols...
You are just pathetic,you sound so lost and frustrated. It's good u av burnt all d naira in ur possession never 2 use any of it again.
Let Nairaland bear us witness to what you said,and may your miserable wretched life be cut short instantly should you ever try to use our dear beloved naira again
Amen.
Be a man of honor and say "Amen" too

Your dear beloved naira that's dropping like a speed of light. That shitty currency that 200 of it is not even with a dollar. Wtf will I need it for? To show ppl what a useless currency is? Lmfaoooo. A big, fat, pregnant AMEN.

BTW considering I don't live that shithile you call niggeria, my life is fruitful unlike your starving, smelling, poverty wretched, living off one dollar a day ass.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

You told the whole world yesterday that youare from Cross Rivers state. shocked

Post it here. I'm telling you to post it right now.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by ibisko04: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:
We are making our points across

All Nigerian flags at administrative areas are all down and burnt.

Death to zoo.
Elders should call all these children to order.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm glad u feel offended 1-1

Go n read your post that I quoted before u start crying victim
Ehhh !! You no get respect for your elders. grin grin grin Mgbeke
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

You dear beloved naira that's dropping like a speed of light. That shitty currency that 200 of it is not even with a dollar. Wtf will I need it for? To show ppl what a useless currency is? Lmfaoooo. A big, fat, pregnant AMEN.

So shall it be!!!
As for d currency, leave it 4 us. It's our problem not urs. Do not cry louder and sound more bitter than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

So shall it be!!!
As for d currency, leave it 4 us. It's our problem not urs. Do not cry louder and sound more bitter than the bereaved

Who brought naira to the mess? No be you? Now you wan twist story. E pain you I burn am. In fact if not because I don't even want to touch one kobo with my fingers I would have gone and exchange money for naira and burn it again and post it on here so it can pain you some more. Ndooo kwa. Biko take tissue paper and wipe your tears
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

Ehhh !! You no get respect for your elders. grin grin grin Mgbeke
Mgborie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by iamrealdeji(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
socialmediaman:
Social media has really made a big mess of little issues. This might just be some miscreant somewhere doing this nonsense and then trying to drag a whole group of law abiding citizens into his silliness

SE is as peaceful as anything you can imagine but some idle miscreants who got access to internet and nothing else then use their privilege to polute the air everywhere...
something elite Ibos like Ezemarcel won't even be in support of. Ask some Lagos based Ibos to come back home,they'd just ignore you. Some very few jobless touts in iboland are just behind this craze

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Mgborie cheesy
How you dey? Are you in Aba burning flags or in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

How you dey? Are you in Aba burning flags or in Enugu
At least u know I'm not in Osun waiting for relief rice

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

At least u know I'm not in Osun waiting for relief rice
Mgbafò, hapu ndi ofe mmanu aka biko.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

Mgbafò, hapu ndi ofe mmanu aka biko.
Mgbankwo cheesy. Anugom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fr3do(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I still want to know which country Aba is located and the currency they spend there? I'm sure the op even spent Nigerian currency today.

Sickos

Money is what currency can buy
We might as well snub the Naira and start carrying out transactions with Gold coins.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

You mean your entire military wey boko haram is making a laughing stock of the continent. Na am you dey use to take shit. Air force KO, air force in. Is it only air force, bring your ground force too.
book mark this page o...cos you will be the one asking who sent airforce to destroy the community.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fr3do(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Very very good. The next step is to recall all your ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in the North, Abuja. Tell them to all come back to biafra. Dont forget your ibo brothers and sisters who are scattered across all regions of Nigeria. Tell them to all come back to iboland.

Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name. Amen

Yoruba people and interests here would also have to move back to Odua
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Very very good. The next step is to recall all your ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in the North, Abuja. Tell them to all come back to biafra. Dont forget your ibo brothers and sisters who are scattered across all regions of Nigeria. Tell them to all come back to iboland.

Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name. Amen

I love you kiss
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fr3do(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
something elite Ibos like Ezemarcel won't even be in support of. Ask some Lagos based Ibos to come back home,they'd just ignore you. Some very few jobless touts in iboland are just behind this craze

Onitsha with its caliber in trade ought to have a seaport, but thanks to cancerous vested interests, She doesn't.
Having Biafra will surely remove those politically influenced constraints that is making the SE not to utilise her full potential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fr3do(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Activa:

I love you kiss

Love her well o
That is the quickest way Biafra will be achieved
And if it is economic warfare you want
We are up to the task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees / Nigeria Airforce Launched Aerial Patrol Over Sambisa Forest (video) / Killing Of Farmers: Ekiti To Create Ranching For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.