Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba (13724 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Funny Halloween Costume Of White People Dressed As Blacks Holding Nigerian Flags / PIC: Shouldn't These Nigerians Be Waving Nigerian Flags Instead Of Brooms? - LIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Very very good. The next step is to recall all your ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in the North, Abuja. Tell them to all come back to biafra. Dont forget your ibo brothers and sisters who are scattered across all regions of Nigeria. Tell them to all come back to iboland.

Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name. Amen

Even if Biafra succeeds, it doesn't mean Igbo's will leave all their businesses across the world which includes Nigeria. If that assumption is logical, then Nigerians all over the world should leave their businesses and political positions worldwide and come back to Nigeria. The world is a global community friend irrespective of our national or ethnic affiliations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Abeg add food and the sea because the Ikwerre,I jaw and Itsekiri will not allow them access to the sea for war supply grin

Wake up. Talk for yourself alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
mistake Yoruba make is that they think south south igbos dnt support south east, come to asaba or oyigbo in river state and make anti igbo comments if u survive it then u are lucky

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by SegunAdewole: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
Lol...when airforce sprays them tomorrow now....they will start shouting Buhari.

Okay...continu..

No problem

so you wish them dead, but when somebody wished your personal god and savior Buhari dead on the other thread, You started running to DSS like a slowpoke with their contacts. You are a baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by SegunAdewole: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Super1Star:
how has the burning of Nigerian Flag stopped Aba from being part of the Sovereign Nation of Federal Republic of Nigeria instead of the ''Jungle of Biafra''?

cheesy cheesy

Oduarewanistan is our future! Oduarewanistan we want. Biafrans must go.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by SegunAdewole: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Buhari will not appoint Igbo because of these childish pranks,I insist. You can go to Otuoke to lobby for your pensions while you lead the Nigerian opposition. Tinubu did this for 16 years and he never sponsored unemployed youths to be threatening the country. That's why the Yoruba and other Nigerian nationalities see the Igbo as cowards.

My yoruba and hausa brothers let's fight for oduarewanistan!. It is our only future. Ibo must go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunAdewole:

so you wish them dead, but when somebody wished your personal god and savior Buhari dead on the other thread, You started running to DSS like a slowpoke with their contacts. You are a baboon.
wish?

lol..do you speak English at all?

I was only warning people not to commit treason as the reparcussion will be severe. If they carry on that act, the Airforce will tag that community a group of rebels and waste no time levelling them.

A wish is clear if i had said "The Airforce should spray those guys"
A warning is clear when i say "Now if the Airforce sprays them now, they will be blaming the devil"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by SegunAdewole: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
wish?

lol..do you speak English at all?

I was only warning people not to commit treason as the reparcussion will be severe. If they carry on that act, the Airforce will tag that community a group of rebels and waste no time levelling them.

A wish is clear if i had said "The Airforce should spray those guys"
A warning is clear when i say "Now if the Airforce sprays them now, they will be blaming the devil"

you are twisting english. Anyway if you are my yoruba or hausa brother, let start making moves for an OduArewanistan loading.We can do without the Ibos. It is our only future. #ODUAREWANISTAN loading...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by c33b33(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
doctokwus:

Well said.Just like the scammer Nnamdi Kanu,just a few fools are using d social media to try to hoodwink d mentally challenged and create nuisance for the millions that wish to just go about their daily lives.
Did he scam you or members of your family?
The same few fools has made "Radio Biafra" and "Biafra" to trend.Even when nigeria media refuse to report,the western media are reporting making the world aware.Has anything good ever been discussed about nigeria?Stealing,corruption and killing.
You are the one who is actually mental since you can go on with life without talking about problems facing the failed country.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Super1Star: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunAdewole:

grin

Omo y1bo Biafra is your lot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by c33b33(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
something elite Ibos like Ezemarcel won't even be in support of. Ask some Lagos based Ibos to come back home,they'd just ignore you. Some very few jobless touts in iboland are just behind this craze
Elite?hahahaha I repeat,when the time come nobody go tell them say music done change.
The same jobless touts are making the world aware of the evil called nigeria. And you employed fools do not have any intelligent argument to counter our agitation.
Again,Biafra is not Iboland;get knowledge. Do not perish for lack of knowledge

IPOB Youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Your point??

Don't curse your own becus of politics, despite anything.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunAdewole:

you are twisting english. Anyway if you are my yoruba or hausa brother, let start making moves for an OduArewanistan loading.We can do without the Ibos. It is our only future. #ODUAREWANISTAN loading...
LoL...One Nigeria abeg...no need to break away...we only need a really really sincere reintegration...and a truly national leader will soon emerge to fix it...I believe
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
I kinda support this. They have the right to burn it. In America, black Americans burned the U.S. flag after the rampant killing of black kids by white police. People who feel they are oppressed in a country have a right to show it in this dramatic way. Besides, shey na cloth? How long they take sew am? No biggie. Freedom of expression wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Lol..you call it a zoo, yet u guyz fight for political appointments in the "zoo".

Pple clamouring for Biafra? If you ask me what I feel about it,.. is like a castrated man trying so hard to woo a beautiful girl. The question one wld be forced to ask is, 'what will he do with her'?

Everyday I see fooools on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by midolian(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Everyday I see fooools on nairaland.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This my punch line hit my guy! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by c33b33(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
LoL...One Nigeria abeg...no need to break away...we only need a really really sincere reintegration...and a truly national leader will soon emerge to fix it...I believe

You will wait as old as metuselah. Recycling politics filled with religious and ethnic sentiment. Oil and water cannot mix,try as much as you want to.
You can also go on praying and fasting to achieve your dream.
GOD didn't create nigeria,the British did and it will collapse.

IPOB Youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
kettykin:
IPOB should tow the line of peace for God's sake unless the have enough ammunition to fight for the next 20 years and have over a million soldiers

Over a million soldiers

Na wa ooo. Nigeria has 130,000 soldiers and a huge chunk of dem are biafrans.... do d maths.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunAdewole:

grin

Oduduwanistan will be made up of yoruba and northern nigeria...chisos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by emeka2847: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
LWKMD!

Don't come back and blame Awolowo for not feeding you o.

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by watts75: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
excel234:

Even if Biafra succeeds, it doesn't mean Igbo's will leave all their businesses across the world which includes Nigeria. If that assumption is logical, then Nigerians all over the world should leave their businesses and political positions worldwide and come back to Nigeria. The world is a global community friend irrespective of our national or ethnic affiliations.

So in your wildest imagination, after insulting us, calling us COWS, ABBOKI, MALU etc and then by divine intervention you manage get BIAFRA, you think any useless Iyammiri will be allowed to remain in the North I don't know of the Yorubas, but starting from Kogi - Abuja - Maiduguri all Iyammiri MUST be ready to leave the ZOO and relocate to OKIJA REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by kettykin: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Over a million soldiers

Na wa ooo. Nigeria has 130,000 soldiers and a huge chunk of dem are biafrans.... do d maths.

If IPOB is able to raise, mobilise and train and arm very 1 to 2 million soldiers then biafra would be declared with out any resistance from nigeria ,that would 10 biafran soldiers to every nigerian soldier.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
kettykin:

If IPOB is able to raise, mobilise and train and arm very 1 to 2 million soldiers then biafra would be declared with out any resistance from nigeria ,that would 10 biafran soldiers to every nigerian soldier.

Now u understand why we are confident, with 500 fighter jets pilots being trained in Israel and 850 special forces in European countries training.
Nigeria will see fight run, Britain wont come, U.S wont show.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nice! When would they start burning Nigerian money? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by jamesversion: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:
We are making our points across

All Nigerian flags at administrative areas are all down and burnt.

Death to zoo.

Why not gather your Nairas and burn it.

if you do that, you earn my respect.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by PentiumPro(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yibooeland is breeding an army of frustrated youths that are potential terrorists and the government need to move in fast to halt this hub of terrorism developing in the SE.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Very very good. The next step is to recall all your ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in the North, Abuja. Tell them to all come back to biafra. Dont forget your ibo brothers and sisters who are scattered across all regions of Nigeria. Tell them to all come back to iboland.
Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name. Amen

They lack the spine to do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by vanunu: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
AlPeter:
this is pathetic a group of ruffians thinking they will be heroes until the mortars start pounding... stop dragging the entire region along if you are so tired of life

Why must there be war? Why are you nigerians so primitive? Why are u behaving like biblical Egyptians? Shame on you zoo animals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
merry02:
u won't knw the effect now bt soon!biafra war has been in existence since 19 centuries!obj,yar adua nd GEJ manage them bt buhari want to prove storbone by nt carring them along in his gov..he has been appointing Northerners which shows his hatred to S/e..let buhari do the needful b4 its too late
how many did jonathan appoint? undecided
and why the clamour for appointments in the 'zoo' ? Let em form Biafra and appoint themselves to hell and back. He who the gods want to destroy,they first make mad. Biafra beware

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
jossi994:
how many did jonathan appoint? undecided
and why the clamour for appointments in the 'zoo' ? Let em form Biafra and appoint themselves to hell and back. He who the gods want to destroy,they first make mad. Biafra beware

Shattap there, baboon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fx45(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
SegunAdewole:
My yoruba and hausa brothers let's fight for oduarewanistan!. It is our only future. Ibo must go!
Yes.... Oduarewanistan is the land of our dreams. Yeboes must go!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Happiness87(f): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:

Shattap there, baboon.
why are yorubas always the first to react when they hear of the word biafra, hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / Reps Angry, Deny Collecting Signatures For Buhari’s Impeachment / Buhari’s Strategists Worry Over Crisis In South-east APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.