Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba (13743 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Funny Halloween Costume Of White People Dressed As Blacks Holding Nigerian Flags / PIC: Shouldn't These Nigerians Be Waving Nigerian Flags Instead Of Brooms? - LIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by GENTLENNAJI(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
One nigeria my foot, Go and ask any government what flag mean to them especially when it been burnt down! UN will be in good position to explain this. Nigeria is finally finished.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

See this Cross rivers man is here again grin
Go and deliver Bakassi fishermen from Cameroonian gendarmes first a beg.The igbos can be fighting Cameroon and Nigerian armed forces at the same time so they will allow Cameroon take your people and land. So you're on your own oo

This nigga don't even know the difference between onenaira and new2020. See your head. Common differentiating the two ids you spoke to from just YESTERDAY ooo na hard work for you. Old man go get glasses.
While I'm at it, go find out where the hell I'm from before disturbing me again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Are you saying you want Biafra, but you would be happy to apply for a visa to the zoo?

I don't want to share the same country with people's like you or passingshot

People that defend a president who has declared war on a constituency because they voted against him

We can be good neighbors with the zoo

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by AlPeter: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
this is pathetic a group of ruffians thinking they will be heroes until the mortars start pounding... stop dragging the entire region along if you are so tired of life
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Una just wan waste una lives. Seek biafra peacefully....anything short z foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

More reason I'm very proud of abia ppl right now. They just making me proud of am. They Kain ppl you want to scream "na my ppl be dis. Me and am share the same tribe." Carry on abia. More grease to your shoulder. Burn that flag, burn it to the ground.
This jester is from Cross rivers yet he is stoking flames in Aba,another man's land embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
They should burn d Niger bridge instead. that will go a long way 2 make us know they want nothing 2 do with Nigeria. Yeye people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

This nigga don't even know the difference between onenaira and new2020. See your head. Common differentiating the two ids you spoke to from just YESTERDAY ooo na hard work for you. Old man go get glasses.
While I'm at it, go find out where the hell I'm from before disturbing me again.

You're the person joor. Abasimpong,Mehsere grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

I don't have to prove my identity to you. Are you burning flags because an Ijaw man lost election. Yenegoa is not burning flags. Asari is supporting Biafra aspiration; tell him to declare Niger Delta Republic. If all of us should come home, do you have enough resources to support everyone when most Igbo earn their living outside Igboland. Igboland is the least militarised among the regions. What arms and ammunition are you going to use to fight. You are fighting another person's war.

Cowardice n blackmail

Second trademark of Yorubas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

This jester is from Cross rivers yet he is stoking flames in Aba,another man's land embarassed

Dummy I'm from Asaba therefore, me and your ordinary Abia na my brother. If e pain you, make you hug a big transformer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fulanimafia: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

People that defend a president who has declared war on a constituency because they voted against him

Good, so I don't see why you didn't agree with kinkyangela and p/shot that Biafrans should recall their senators and their people doing business in 'the zoo'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Good, so I don't see why you didn't agree with kinkyangela and p/shot that Biafrans should recall their senators and their people doing business in 'the zoo'.

If that's not jealousy, then tell me what it is

We have Igbo leaders all over the world but the jealousy from Yorubas stink to high heavens

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

You're the person joor. Abasimpong,Mehsere grin

Since you said I'm the person, Oya I quadruple dare you to find one post from me to you or anyone else where I stated I'm from cross river. I dare you. Don't make me disgrace you for the blind, senile old man you don show that you are. No make me disgrace you for here.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fulanimafia: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

If that's not jealousy, then tell me what it is

We have Igbo leaders all over the world but the jealousy from Yorubas stink to high heavens

So you're saying you want to secede, but want to keep doing business in the zoo? Are you human?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:
They should burn d Niger bridge instead. that will go a long way 2 make us know they want nothing 2 do with Nigeria. Yeye people.

Dummy the Niger bridge connects to two Igbo lands, onitsha and asaba aka biafra not zoogeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

So you're saying you want to secede, but want to keep doing business in the zoo? Are you human?

Are u this slow? I can't keep explaining things to u

Mehn more reason I don't want to share a country with u

Go to school , u no gree cheesy

Don't quote me again pls

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Since you said I'm the petson, Oya I quadruple dare you to find one post from me to you or anyone else where I stated I'm from crtiss river. I dare you. Don't make me disgrace you for the blind, senile old man you don show that you are. No make me disgrace you for here.
Mighty Igor,a beg no vex if I insist you're from Cross rivers because you're the one who wrote so. But it is okay if you say you used your other account username. Please let us move on grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Cowardice n blackmail

Second trademark of Yorubas
You are not redeemable. Young lady, you probably need a government more than me. In any political development in this country, my wife and children can stay afloat. I've admonished you to use your brains but I guess it's futile.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by BlackBaron: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
A terror group in the North East are also infamous for doing this.

Please do add the flag of the United states and Israel for added effect.
'Oh wait, but the latter flag?'...
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by fulanimafia: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Are u this slow? I can't keep explaining things to u

Mehn more reason I don't want to share a country with u

Don't quote me again pls

Aha. When the message is too hot, attack the messenger grin

Of course you cannot answer that question because it clearly exposes the shallowness of your thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Dummy I'm from Asaba therefore, me and your ordinary Abia na my brother. If e pain you, make you hug a big transformer
Yesterday cross Rivers today Delta!! shocked
The only thing you're truthful about is that you're from the south south minorities that resent or are jealous of the Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Mayor21(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

You are no redeemable. Young lady, you probably need a government more than me. In any political development in this country, my wife and children can stay afloat. I've admonished you to use your brains but I guess it's futile.

Hahaha for your mind cheesy

A place where ur family can be wiped out in a minute and the government won't give a hoot

Shameless country. Is that ur pride? Ndo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Aha. When the message is too hot, attack the messenger grin

Of course you cannot answer that question because it clearly exposes the shallowness of your thinking.
Whatever makes u feel good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by merry02(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
onomeasike:

Buhari will not appoint Igbo because of these childish pranks,I insist. You can go to Otuoke to lobby for your pensions while you lead the Nigerian opposition. Tinubu did this for 16 years and he never sponsored unemployed youths to be threatening the country. That's why the Yoruba and other Nigerian nationalities see the Igbo as cowards.
time ll tell
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Dummy the Niger bridge connects to two Igbo lands, onitsha and asaba aka biafra not zoogeria.

Foolish fool go and burn it. It will speak louder than dat flag u re burning remember to burn all d naira currency in ur possession The zoo also gave it to you
Who lied 2 u dat Asaba supports ur lost cause. dumbest dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

You are even nice. I don't want to share a country with any of am. In my opinion, zik, lord luggard and his bitch of a concubine are who I blame for that hellhole on earth called niggeria aka the zoo. A country that remains backwards and clinging to their backwardness.
In fact any Igbo that still shout one niggeria, may tunder, and hell fire fire you, may HIV and Ebola infest you, may all bad things in this world befalls on you for wishing bad luck on your people. Okorohausa may you no know peace in this lifetime

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onomeasike: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
kITATITA:

You are no redeemable. Young lady, you probably need a government more than me. In any political development in this country, my wife and children can stay afloat. I've admonished you to use your brains but I guess it's futile.
They're not females, these are males fraudulently posing as females to make the guys more tolerant of their views. This is one of the reasons many believe this Biafra thing is a FRAUD!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Rose2014: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

You are even nice. I don't want to share a country with any of am. In my opinion, zik, lord luggard and his bitch of a concubine are who I blame for that hellhole on earth called niggeria aka the zoo. A country that remains backwards and clinging to their backwardness.
In fact any Igbo that still shout one niggeria, may tunder, and hell fire fire you, may HIV and Ebola infest you, may all bad things in this world befalls on you for wishing bad luck on your people. Okorohausa may you no know peace in this lifetime

#Hands him a glass of cold water to calm him#

Don't worry, Chukwuokikeabiama will make name for himself at the appointed time
His ways are not our ways.
I believe he'll use Buhari to establish Biafra
Why do you think that 'marginalization' threat escaped out of his mouth in an international interview

Calm down honey

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Bendata: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mhm
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Foolish fool go and burn it. It will speak louder than dat flag u re burning remember to burn all d naira currency in ur possession The zoo also gave it to you
Who lied 2 u dat Asaba supports ur lost cause. dumbest dummy.

I'm from Asaba you dimwitted buf00n so yes I know my people support Biafra. Who told you we didn't or did your ashawo ass wanna be our spokesperson without being appointed for it like you ppl are known to do.

You truly an illiterate. Why would we burn a bridge connecting two Igbo lands. Are you right with your senses?

While I'm at it, I've already burned all the naira in my possession months ago. Your shithole of a currency is what it is..a shitty piece of paper. It's not even worth using as a toilet paper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by museog: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
You're one of those sowing the wind of violence. Now you're getting the whirlwind of real violence and you're asking the zombie you partook in grooming to sow the path of peace. How does that sound to you?
kettykin:
Don't scare investments and investors from Aba please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatai Adams Is Dead! Ondo PDP Chairman Dies / John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.