Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband (3401 Views)

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by Islie: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dear Agatha,

About three houses away from where I stay, there is a very secluded guesthouse where men wishing to hide their affairs come to now and then with their dates.

But for the heavy traffic in the evenings to that place, nothing about the house gives the impression of what it is used for. Being in a very responsible estate completes the camouflage of secrecy.

On my way from work one evening, I noticed a very familiar car. Since it was about three cars ahead of mine I couldn’t be sure by the time I drove through our estate security.

I know it entered into the guesthouse. There was no way I could go and check since I had work to do. Being a single mother of two daughters from two men, I take my job seriously.

I almost forgot until my friend called me around 11.30 that night to complain that her husband isn’t back from work yet. According to her, he was busy with a new project. I almost told her I saw a car like that of her husband in my estate but I kept quiet. In the first place, the husband didn’t like me too much he thinks I am a very bad influence on his wife because of my two failed marriages. Secondly, he doesn’t even know where I lived and for some strange reasons I don’t want him to find out because around him, I can’t trust myself to behave. His maleness is that potent.

I immediately knew what his new project was. That night, I didn’t sleep but kept vigil in the bedroom that looked directly over the compound. He left at about 12.30 a.m.

For a month, I kept tab on him. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with the information I was gathering because I would be the last to tell his wife anything.

The wife remains my oldest friend and we have been through some wildlife together, boyfriend swapping and all those naughty things young women did, visiting spiritualists to make men fall and stay with us as long as we wanted. It was this charm my friend actually used on him the first time they met.

I honestly didn’t mean anything to happen until one night I gave in to the temptation inside of me. I called him and gave him the name of the guesthouse on my street. Since I knew when he would be coming, I waited for him outside my gate. That started the illicit affair between my friend’s husband and me.

It is been a year now. My friend unknown to her tells me everything happening between her and her husband, how he doesn’t come home anymore. I am always the one visiting her to prevent her from coming to my place.

Seeing how old and depressed she has become I want to end it all but I discover that I am deeply in love with me and don’t ever want to let go of him unlike all the other men in my life.

I deliberately got pregnant to keep him. He was happy at first but in these last couple of weeks, he seems to be withdrawing and don’t pick my calls. I know he is my friend’s husband but I have always wanted him.

You may condemn me but try to understand that I love him too and help me overcome this.

Idowu.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/im-pregnant-best-friends-husband-4/
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by ArchEnemy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
She loves her best friend's husband? undecided
And now it's gonna be 3 children from different fathers.
She needs Christ

7 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Have a safe delivery.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by RobinHez(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Which kin Beer Parlour story be this?

Ur friend used juju to capture the man...u use ya body to snatch him...

U love ur friend...u deliberately got pregnant for her husband...

I for call the man ashawo...but I'll let dat pass...

This woman no pure angry

Next??

4 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
oya clap for urself angry u really try!! mtchewwww nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by OVI75(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
if this is not a made up story,keep the pregnancy but allow your friends husband to go.let the child be a secret,but if you cant let go.go for prayers in a far away church you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by RobinHez(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
OVI75:
if this is not a made up story,keep the pregnancy but allow your friends husband to go.let the child be a secret,but if you cant let go.go for prayers in a far away church you need deliverance.
Why? @bolded cheesy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
The three of you do deserve each other. One used jazz to marry a man. The man sleeps around. The last one snatched the hypnotized husband and is even carrying his baby. If this story is real, then you should pack into his house. You three are beds of the same feather.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by elantraceey(f): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chai

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by austine4real(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kul tori dis blogaz sabi lie oooo
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by ojun50(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
U hv a serious problem
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by redgem(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
I've got nothing to say....all I know is, she's not your best friend..and the story sounds fake
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by osaslord500(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ah.
U betrayed me
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by ijustdey: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
austine4real:
Kul tori dis blogaz sabi lie oooo
this isn't a blog
it from a newspaper, so there will be some element of truth.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by austine4real(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

this isn't a blog

it from a newspaper, so there will be some element of truth.
if i hear?
They too do cook story na

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by kristen12(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is very bad to discuss details of your marriage to anybody.
Trust no one!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by ijustdey: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
austine4real:
if i hear?
They too do cook story na

yes..... but its not like blog that wanna drive traffic to their web page.

it's like when you hear or see divorce cases that it's here or witness one..... you tend to ask yourself

can this be real
what are they talking about

so, I don't dismiss post especially from those newspaper web pages because most are truth
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by ijustdey: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
The wife remains my oldest friend and we have been through some wildlife together, boyfriend
swapping and all those naughty things young women did, visiting spiritualists to make men fall and stay with us as long as we wanted.
It was this charm my friend actually used on him the first time they met.

this the law of KARMA hitting back at them
whatever you sow you will reap........
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by MissEse: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Someone needs the attention of TB Josh. Yrs from now we wud hear that she's inlove with her daughters' husband. Or the same guy is sleeping with she n her daughter.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
I honestly didn’t mean anything to happen until one night I gave in to the temptation inside of me. I called him and gave him the name of the guesthouse on my street.

The old memory,

At least they used to do boyfriend swapping..... So, it's all good if they also do husband swapping too

Women
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by austine4real(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

yes..... but its not like blog that wanna drive traffic to their web page.

it's like when you hear or see divorce cases that it's here or witness one..... you tend to ask yourself

can this be real
what are they talking about

so, I don't dismiss post especially from those newspaper web pages because most are truth
noted bro
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Story time
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by 5minsmadness: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
We understand you dear, you couldn't help yourself, as long as you want him really badly you can have him. He never really loved his wife anyway else he wouldn't have come to you. And since you are already pregnant for him...

grin I can't, I just can't... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by dre11(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
Story time

According to saint taiye gringrin

If nah man story now..... You won't say story timetongue

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by Islie: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala
let's hear peoples views nah
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
dre11:

According to saint taiye gringrin

If nah man story now..... You won't say story timetongue

I know women can cheat very well.

This one story is fantastic. More like a tale
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by pickabeau1: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
She loves her best friend's husband? undecided
And now it's gonna be 3 children from different fathers.
She needs Christ

Lol..

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Best Friend’s Husband by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:

I know women can cheat very well.

This one story is fantastic. More like a tale

If you said so...... But, some fairy tale story are well acted in the real sense of it just that some ingredients might have being lost during to narration since we are hearing it from the 4th party

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! / My 11month Old Baby Resents People And Doesn't Smile. / What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.