Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Have I Done Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2256 Views)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Have I Done Bad By Giving Her This Reply / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Done Anything Wrong? by phlio(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
I went to my elder brother auz.his lovely wife set the dish on the table, rice and stew....I asked the housemaid to get me a little salt from the kitchen..latter to discovered that my brothers wife took it bad..saying am indirectly insulting her kitchen skills my brother told me to go apologize to her which I did.....my question is it wrong to request for salt? or have I done something wrong in requesting for salt.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by INTROVERT(f): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
you should have said you like extra salt in your food

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by gabazin080(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
phlio:
I went to my elder brother auz.his lovely wife set the dish on the table, rice and stew....I asked the housemaid to get me a little salt from the kitchen..latter to discovered that my brothers wife took it bad..saying am indirectly insulting her kitchen skills my brother told me to go apologize to her which I did.....my question is it wrong to request for salt? or have I done something wrong in requesting for salt.
that's women for you. She thinks you are indirectly saying are cooking isn't good enough
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by ronald4lif(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
You did nothing wrong by requesting for extra salt and your bro is silly to have request you tender her an apology. And to think you had to apologise for doing nothing wrong. Dang! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hate it when people get angry over trivialities. She needs to get involved in some positive activities.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by ArchEnemy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
You know people take things differently
You ve done well by apologizing
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Utchgirl(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
You did nothing wrong by requesting for extra salt and your bro is silly to have request you tender her an apology. And to think you had to apologise for doing nothing wrong. Dang! undecided

Exactly !

Our taste 4 salt differs naah

why must u apologise kwa?

Sorry 2 say so ,bt it seems dt ur broda's wife is controlling ur broda. If nt, ur broda wuldnt hv seen anytin wrong in d salt u requested. He evn told u 2 apologise and u did.

Wetin person no go see 4 dis life .

All dis wives shld jus learn hw 2 respect dia husbands people oooo.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Brugo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy

Very insensitive. Sprinkling salt on already cooked food doesn't improve the taste. It only becomes "salty" not delicious. Well, that's to me.

You really hurt that woman's pride. cheesy
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bros You For Park well na undecided even though you did nothing Wrong, you should not Have Asked for the Salt atal..... Highest, Kill your Taste Buds and eat
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Exactly !

Sorry 2 say so ,bt it seems dt ur broda's wife is controlling ur broda.
If nt, ur broda wuldnt hv seen anytin wrong in d salt u requested. He evn told u 2 apologise and u did.

The emboldened could be true but that aside the brother must have done that because he's aware the type of soft person he is and he's cognizant of the fact that he'd oblige his request and apologise to the wife. Perhaps he's his sponsor and he knows he'd do whatever he says so as not to attract his scorn.

Everyone knows who they can bamboozle and make them do their bidding even when it's totally unwarranted. Dem dey look face nau.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by missbehave247(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
How come ur gender said F while u'r M tongue

Put urself in her shoe, how will u feel?
Utchgirl:

Exactly !

Sorry 2 say so ,bt it seems dt ur broda's wife is controlling ur broda. If nt, ur broda wuldnt hv seen anytin wrong in d salt u requested. He evn told u 2 apologise and u did.

Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Every ones taste for salt is different na,u did notin wrong op,just make her understand dat you like more salt in ur meals.

But Op shey you know that too much salt is not good for your health?
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Dolypson04(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
You made a mistake. Don't be deceived by their comments. Sometimes its better to accept things in love. After all, eating a tasteless food wouldn't harm you but requesting for salt has already created bad blood between you and her.
She would also know her meal was a bit lacking in salt. She might even apologize later after you are done eating or offer you some salt herself at the middle of the meal. She would respect you more if you had eaten it with love.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Utchgirl(f): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
missbehave247:
How come ur gender said F while u'r M tongue

Put urself in her shoe, how will u feel?

I'm F nt M.

Dia's notin like putting my self in her shoe here ooo.
Our taste 4 salt ,bitter, sour, sugar etc varies.

Evn if she happens 2 be d best cook in dis whole world,i wil stil hv my own taste 4 salt.Im a woman, and i dnt see anytin wrong whn somebody demands extra salt 4 d food i hv prepared.It evn gets 2 show dt im somehw careful if nt d food wuld hv become salty.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Peachess(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
There's nothing wrong in requesting for extra salt I dunno why people take things too personal.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by soulminister(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
whether salt or no salt, I'll finish the food and even collect extra. when am satisfied, I'll remember that the salt content was not to my satisfaction.

But hey, she's a woman, she's meant to be appreciated for whatever she did in that kitchen. so for peace sake, an apology is proper. don't sweat it.
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by 2dice(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
My Friend Phlio Don't Go to that House again ..
Thank me anytime cheesy
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Like seriously?
Slimzjoe:
Bros You For Park well na undecided even though you did nothing Wrong, you should not Have Asked for the Salt atal..... Highest, Kill your Taste Buds and eat
Re: Have I Done Anything Wrong? by phlio(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2015
2dice:
My Friend Phlio Don't Go to that House again ..
Thank me anytime cheesy
my gud friend tank u Jare

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Babies: Students Selling Sex / Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) / So Depressed. Please Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.