Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With (2253 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by RozyNora(f): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Without Pain, We Cannot Understand The Beauty Of Healing.

For your sake, I won't say your name nor nairaland id. I know it well, and I cannot get it out of my head. But to you, you who hurt me, you who took away my relationship, you who selfishly thought of only your own happiness, thank you.

We have never met, but I know you must know who I am. I am the woman you saved through the strangest means possible. My boyfriend cheated on me with you. Through social media, you must have known I existed.
I could say congratulations or you win, or even the cliché -- you deserve each other, but I won't. I will say thank you.
You would think I would hate you, because you did to another woman what all women fear most, but I don't hate you. You have done me an incredible service that I did not have the courage to do myself.
Thank you for setting me free. Thank you for saving me a future full of pain and lies. Thank you for showing his true colors through your joint actions.
Thank you for giving me a reason to say goodbye to the biggest blockade I have ever faced. Thank you for opening my future up again.
Thank you for taking the blame, for giving me a reason to leave, to give me a reason to start over.
Thank you for reminding me that I am worth so much more than lies and deception, that I don't have to take the emotional abuse and trauma of this experience lying down.

Thank you for showing me that my dad was always right, and for letting me feel the overwhelming love of the friendships I had forgotten.
Thank you for showing me that there are better ways to spend my time and my tears. Thank you for sending me running to Jesus, for reminding me that I am nothing without my true Saviour.
Thank you for giving me a chance to have another first date, another first kiss, another chance at a pure and Christ-filled relationship.
Thank you for bringing me to my knees, for reminding me of what pain feels like, for without pain we cannot understand the beauty of healing.

Without bad, we cannot understand good.
Without your interference, I would not have lost my breath; but because of you, I have learned to breathe again.
Thank you.
Most sincerely,
The girl you helped set free

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Onemansquad(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
you are writing an open letter cos ur boyfriend cheated what will now happen if he is your husband undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is this an attention seeking stunt or are you for real?
Btw, why you come dey snap for bathroom, are you related to this girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Ojisik(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Next post we'll see is "should I forgive a cheating boyfriend? ". How long between the cheating event and now because your post indicated that you're already in a new relationship.

Rebound relationships don't always work out well oh. Take time and heal and enjoy being alone.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by HillaryD(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
hummmm.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by defendedvictim(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hehe..open letter kwa. Wonders wil probably never end. U cud save dis writing skill for more profitable ventures biko..#ifyouwroteityourself
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by obiorathesubtle: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lie Lie ti lie lie o!

What you're selling I can't buy o!
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
What good is a letter without the name of the person to whom it is addressed?

Name & shame tongue
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by OCTAVO: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by immortalvoices(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
You will be fine....
Let go of the past and move forward..

It's well...

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What good is a letter without the name of the person to whom it is addressed?

Name & shame tongue
My tot exactly grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nairaland has turned to a mental asylum

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Margauxluv(f): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Really now grin
Dear sisGal
U sound excruciating y shd we even believe dis tale,
Since u kept d victim anonymous, no need of showing up her either.
Buh den again
U re in a new relationship now so I guess u both (u Nd ur ex)are equally happy.

Without any evidence I figured out dat u r still in pain.

Move on already ok.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by MrCork: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
RozyNora:
Without Pain, We Cannot Understand The Beauty Of Healing.

For your sake, I won't say your name nor nairaland id. I know it well, and I cannot get it out of my head. But to you, you who hurt me, you who took away my relationship, you who selfishly thought of only your own happiness, thank you.

We have never met, but I know you must know who I am. I am the woman you saved through the strangest means possible. My boyfriend cheated on me with you. Through social media, you must have known I existed.
I could say congratulations or you win, or even the cliché -- you deserve each other, but I won't. I will say thank you.
You would think I would hate you, because you did to another woman what all women fear most, but I don't hate you. You have done me an incredible service that I did not have the courage to do myself.
Thank you for setting me free. Thank you for saving me a future full of pain and lies. Thank you for showing his true colors through your joint actions.
Thank you for giving me a reason to say goodbye to the biggest blockade I have ever faced. Thank you for opening my future up again.
Thank you for taking the blame, for giving me a reason to leave, to give me a reason to start over.
Thank you for reminding me that I am worth so much more than lies and deception, that I don't have to take the emotional abuse and trauma of this experience lying down.

Thank you for showing me that my dad was always right, and for letting me feel the overwhelming love of the friendships I had forgotten.
Thank you for showing me that there are better ways to spend my time and my tears. Thank you for sending me running to Jesus, for reminding me that I am nothing without my true Saviour.
Thank you for giving me a chance to have another first date, another first kiss, another chance at a pure and Christ-filled relationship.
Thank you for bringing me to my knees, for reminding me of what pain feels like, for without pain we cannot understand the beauty of healing.

Without bad, we cannot understand good.
Without your interference, I would not have lost my breath; but because of you, I have learned to breathe again.
Thank you.
Most sincerely,
The girl you helped set free

....arrrrha, u r lightskin...sweery u no wot?....why don't u sleep wit me so we can punish him!!(great idea) wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Young03(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
u just joined nairaland ds evening only to write this

sister u must be. a saint

go buy super glue #50 gum ur heart if u won't mention her name here, so we could finish them both
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by zicoraads: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrCork:

....arrrrha, u r lightskin...sweery u no wot?....why don't u sleep wit me so we can punish him!!(great idea) smiley
Best comment so far cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Souljaboi1: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dyt:
cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
E don happen
So much 'blame game'. Why are people getting so emotional lately? What's with people bringing private lives to discuss on Internet? Is it to get cheap pity or people are just going crazy?
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wow
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrCork:

....arrrrha, u r lightskin...sweery u no wot?....why don't u sleep wit me so we can punish him!!(great idea) smiley
grin u want to mate with her?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Laveda(f): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Awwww cry cry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by VaselineWarrior: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Laveda:
Awwww cry cry

as ma london brodas will say, u luk fit bae, so fit embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by macaranta(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Extremely lame...like seriously?wtf
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Laveda(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
VaselineWarrior:

as ma london brodas will say, u luk fit bae, so fit embarassed
Ok, thanks.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by agarawu23(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by VaselineWarrior: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Laveda:
Ok, thanks.

i wish i av xray glass sad

see shaki an kpomo, brokoto an darkmeat
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
copy and paste
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
This soul-ing piece deserves the FP buh it ain't complete. What's missing?? NAMES!
OP I usually get miffed whenever politicians say 'i can name those behind XYZ scam '. It's sooo mighty irritating, give us the morafu.cking name of the biatch (and guy too) who played the game better than you, she needs to come to our attention so that NL baes would be wary of her and would pound the alarm when they see her following their bfs or having him in her mentions.
MODIFIED : its such an unfair world. Two adults came together to satisfy their sexual urge at the expense of each other's legit partner and we're all here going hard on the babe who snatched OP's bf, no one has paused to realise that OP's bf is as guilty as the cheating babe and also deserves to be called out. Really is it me or there is smthng wrong with our psyche??
Even the babes here and the OP herself isnt calling out the guy, yes it's a man's world but does it mean it's ok for a guy to cheat on his girl? This is the attitude we're putting forward here.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
oh dear Me ! it's so touchy.... and she looks so gentle.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Omotayor123(f): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Orishirishi!!
Re: An Open Letter To The Nairalander My Boyfriend Cheated On Me With by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nawa ooo embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Post Goes To Our Ex's Who Left Us In Order To Get Married In 2015 / Sex Slavery: The Growing Trade Of Nigeria Teenage Girls In Ghana / You Don't Need A Weakling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.