Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) (24327 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / When A Politician Is Ready To Deceive The People (PHOTOS) / No Nigeria Politician Is Worth Fighting For (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by mrborntodoit: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC is a political party so it's not different from other political parties,I pity people whom thought otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tempex88(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloriooko:

Stop talking trash, are you his SA on media or what?
We must put an end to irrational blind and senseless support. PMB must make himself explicit enough for the least literate to understand.
Change is good in fact it's the best but must not be ridiculed in the name of looking for support.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

The Op has no basis. We are trying to solve a problem here. The way he sees stuff now is different prior to election.. he is doing the right thing even though it's negates his initial stance
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by klax(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOWOTO:
Nigerians are so blind its hurting me,i pray we don't end up like zimbabwe.

The blindness is a serious one I swear it's obvious we are heading to Zimbabwe situation it's certainly sure.

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by arshavineering(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
tempex88:

The Op has no basis. We are trying to solve a problem here. The way he sees stuff now is different prior to election.. he is doing the right thing even though it's negates his initial stance

God bless you @ the bolded..Shameless APC sympathiser

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

2 Likes

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by 400billionman: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloriooko:
True or false, even PMB ensnared himself with his words and actions before and after the election

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

That is the Nigerian syndrome. We lack empathy.

Another man's dead body always seems like log of wood to others. We always think we know, even when we don't. When we get there, we see how the shoe hurts. PMB don fail pass GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by hoseamatoh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloriooko:

Who is the monkey here if not you
It's supporter like you that swallow everything hook line and sinker cuz your senses are under suspension.
Ode oponu we should let our politicians know that we are enlightened now and this time around its not biz as usual. We love our president but he must work his talk and we are monitoring him closely.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

cry me a river, pls pls pls cheesy
oloriooko:

Who is the monkey here if not you
It's supporter like you that swallow everything hook line and sinker cuz your senses are under suspension.
Ode oponu we should let our politicians know that we are enlightened now and this time around its not biz as usual. We love our president but he must work his talk and we are monitoring him closely.

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

cry me a river, pls pls pls
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by freeage7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloriooko:
True or false, even PMB ensnared himself with his words and actions before and after the election

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Our people say "mouth wey call A, nah dat same mouth go say B." Urhobo proverb.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by 400billionman: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Una never chi chum chin .

Cc: lalasticlala do something

Somebody say baba!

BABA ONE CHANCE.

What is Boko Haram? I will finish them in 2 months.

Some numbskulls still update their whatsapp status with CHANGE. People wey never see beta food nor clean water drink.

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:
Actually what he meant was that if jonathan had done the right thing from the start,we wouldn't need to rely on our neighbours for help

Correct. And it's a shame that it has to be explained but then the schools are always out due to strikes.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Emekamex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Reading APC apologists comments here is nauseating, I can't believe that people can still be hypnotized in this present day.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by BOWOTO(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
klax:

The blindness is a serious one I swear it's obvious we are heading to Zimbabwe situation it's certainly sure.
I won't lie to you, I'm going to germany next week. war is imminent.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by sambrow(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:

Stop decieving urself with the last words....u dump biased fuul
stop making ur foolishness know 2 d whole world nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by 400billionman: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
His supporters don't see him as a politician rather they see him as their god. He has so far contradicted himself on many occasions including subsidy issue.

Before Election : I don't know what is subsidy.

After Election : I don't have enough reasons to stop subsidy.

This man is just in to waste resources. The laws of creating wealth says NO to sudden CHANGE OF PLANS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by 400billionman: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:
Actually what he meant was that if jonathan had done the right thing from the start,we wouldn't need to rely on our neighbours for help

He said that one to you nah.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tucky200(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
400billionman:

He said that one to you nah.
Goan open thenation and rea what he said
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by allooy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
PRESIDENT BUHARI IS A HYPOCRIT

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tete7000(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:

God must really have given you the gift of reading another's mind. Abi what other conclusion can I draw from your analysis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:
receive sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by 400billionman: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
A MAN CANNOT GIVE WHAT HE DOES NOT HAVE.... 400billionman 2015.

Nigeria is still in search of good leaders. Every facet of this country needs declaration of a STATE OF EMERGENCY. And Buhari believes he can do it all alone without ministers..

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by francizy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:

Hehehehehe! Just read this shyt you wrote eh!! Even if he meant what you typed here, was it not same man who said that "killing boko haram is an injustice against the north"?

Oya defend this statement again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by tucky200(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
tete7000:

God must really have given you the gift of reading another's mind. Abi what other conclusion can I draw from your analysis?
U can read it here bro
thenationonlineng.net/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by citykid(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
PMB...GEJ... BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN.. WE HAD TO PICK ONE...
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by KOLA4U(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will comment later.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by francizy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Reading APC apologists comments here is nauseating, I can't believe that people can still be hypnotized in this present day.

Muhahahahaha! You deserve loads of likes, knuckles, huges and bottles of beer cuz you got it so right men!! grin
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by longayink: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obijulius:
Imagine Nigeria. Home of the widely known 419 falling for the scam by an illiterate.

Scamming unparalleled.

Oya masturbaters...come and eat.

PMB has fooled Nigerians since BC; beginning from when he joined Nigerian Army with some kin credentials, and rose to the position of HoS. Nigerians are largely semi-illiterates. The enlightened ones in IYoruba and YIgbo fight one other, instead of coming together to chart a better future for their people.

For now, who has mouth again to talk against ogapatapata PMB? No body. PMB is the boss in town. He is the boss over all Nigeria's professors, engineers, nuclear scientists, name them. A land of educated fools. Tinubu said he begged Buhari to contest this time.

3 Likes

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Bia Emeka, PassingShot, Omenka, Demdem, Rilwayne001, abduljabbar4, efilefun, Caseless, midolian, egift are also wanking zombies, They need to be there on that photo, anyway, leave that one to me, I'll take care of it.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
oloriooko:

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

I think you have problems understanding simple English,

Perhaps you will understand if I paraphrase what you captioned there 'he said its a disgrace for other nations to fight boko haram on our behalf..

After election, he is saying its a collective effort. So Mr. Man, stop posting non sense here and expecting people to like or comment, I dont like it when graduates like you make this kinda blunder.

Later you will say you are not getting job..simple analysis, you can't analyze
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
tucky200:

Stop decieving urself with the last words....u dump biased fuul

Jonathan went to Chad. Is he in Chad to plan another BokoHaram bombing? ~~El Ruffai.

Nigeria doesn't need foreign support to fight BokoHaram.~~~PMB.

I will crush BokoHaram in 2 months~~~PMP

We know where they are~~~ PMP

There's no deal with BokoHaram members. We will crush them~~~PMP

Presidency to grant Amnesty to BokoHaram members~~~ PMP.

Defender, o ya defend.

1 Like

Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by M4gunners: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
So you guys are just waking up from dip sleep? Anyway it is not too late.
Re: A Politician Is A Politician PMB Inclusive (photo) by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
freeage7:

Our people say "mouth wey call A, nah dat same mouth go say B." Urhobo proverb.
cheii....oshare, this ur proverb go well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.