Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. (3519 Views)

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a fool.
Are you telling me?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by fx45(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Seun and lalasticlala please disregard this thread. The guy actually quoted their post and i personally verified the posts
... And who are you?
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
fx45:
... And who are you?
Im a nairalander just like you. Now you know. If not then you should try asking gooogle
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by fx45(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Anyone who believes that Soe is a member of DSS is simply high on Osogbo weed and as such can believe anything.

Apparently, this is mischief making gone wrong.
Who cares if he belongs to the Mossad? What exactly is wrong in wishing death on Buhari? The Dogs and Baboons master who slaughtered innocent Youth Corpers in 2011. Nigerians are the biggest fools on the planet. I mean, how can people deify a blood-sucking demon like Buhari? Honestly, it beats my imagination...

1 Like

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by fx45(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Im a nairalander just like you. Now you know. If not then you should try asking gooogle
But you sound more like a Fulani herdsman. I never knew you guys had time for the internet
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2015
fx45:
But you sound more like a Fulani herdsman. I never knew you guys had time for the internet
Dont insult me. Go and find trouble elsewhere.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
fx45:
Who cares if he belongs to the Mossad? What exactly is wrong in wishing death on Buhari? The Dogs and Baboons master who slaughtered innocent Youth Corpers in 2011. Nigerians are the biggest fools on the planet. I mean, how can people deify a blood-sucking demon like Buhari? Honestly, it beats my imagination...
U can do same and incur d wrath of d SSS..
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by docadams: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Nigerians are really a funny lot. Some lunatics wish the President dead and some people are literally patting them in the back.

The former Indian PM, Rajiv Ghandi, never took the threat of assassination by the Tamil Tiger terrorists seriously until he received a bowl of flowers from a young innocent-looking lady, at an official function, next thing GBOA!! And he died just like that. His mother, Indira Ghandi, previously died in 1984 from the bullet of a bodyguard with sympathy for the same Tamil terrorists.

Only deranged fellows will make such death wish for a fellow being talk less for a President. And only a society of insane people will permit such. Any person who indulged in bringing such barbarism to the fore is a patriot.

If we all agree to be watch dog in the society like Soe, many crimes will be nipped in the bud before they are committed.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by raayah(f): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by raayah(f): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2015
I find this posts funny.

Nairaland is full of vile, uncouth and immature teenagers.

This moderators do nothing. Insults and threats against everyone including forum members. If they are reported the mods don't doo anything.
The statements that emeka and co made are repeated everyday on nairaland.Its not even that bad compared to the rubbish posts and comments on frontpage. Sometimes I get angry on nairaland because a lot of ignorance is celebrated.

The rules are not enforced on nairaland. Useless posts are celebrated because they want to garner traffic. If you were here in the early nairaland days, you would understand. It was full of intelligent conversation .

Sadly, there is nothing we can do about this situation. The DSS is not going to investigate this matter. We will forget this scandal and move on.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by walemoney007(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
once you are able to define jungle justice, then your eyes will be open
mtchewww,,,well he won't b ban
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
fx45:

I have asked this poser a number of times.

Was Buhari living in the cage then?
Didn't he have access to media of any kind?
What recorded effort did he make in abating those killings?

If he didn't care then, why should he care now?
Smh.

As for the self acclaimed DSS, well....
I'm glad people now see him for what he really is.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lolz... Lolz... Lolz... Soe, Come c ur pple...
Am located at University of Ibadan, Pls make una come 2moro...
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by queenzibah(f): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
abdulfuntai:

After intensive investigation and thorough research, an apc e~magot who go about threathening people with DSS has been identified.
He has several accounts with nairaland.
His real is OLATUNJI YUSUF.
He oparetes two accounts on nairaland:
SOE
ALATUNJI21.
Phone numbers:
Facebook contact; /olatunji21
2go contact; olowoosmall
Lives in Lagos with traces in ibadan.

His full information is in our data bank. With more than 30 of his pics, we are still looking for him to apprehend.

The mere phone buyer(SOE), has disguised himself to commit crimes by intimidating people as well as inciting nigerians against SS/SE, he has also been calling and begging people to support APC.

While in the first account(SOE), he pretends to be neutral in politics( that is not taking side with pdp and apc), in the second account, he is a paid apc lunatic, who has said/threathens and wish jonathan/pdp death.
thanks for this great info , moving to facebook now to grab all I want . He threatened me not to cross my boundary , that I didn't reply but have my plans in my deep heart.
Re: This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
queenzibah:
thanks for this great info , moving to facebook now to grab all I want . He threatened me not to cross my boundary , that I didn't reply but have my plans in my deep heart.
Lolz baby.... Oya go do dat Fast enough

(1) (2) (3)

Obasanjo Advises Buhari To Deploy Soldier To South South / Sad! See What Happened To A Boy After He Met Online Lover First Time. Pics&video / Faces Of New Four Ministerial Nominees As Confirmed(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.