Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Opinion On Gay Legalization - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Gay Legalization (760 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Daughterzion(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Note: this a personal opinion.
Itz not as if am supporting gay marriage itz just that i think that itz legalization makes no diffrence to humans sins.
Dont get me wrong am not saying its right am just saying that gay it just one of the sins we are warned against. Even if you are not gay but you lie you will still go to hell so i think this gay issue is overhyped.
That a country legalized gay marriage does not make it a must for every citizen. Its still a choice like everyother sin. If you choose it na your concern be dat. So if a country legalizes it, it doesn't mean that all must be gay.....it just the same freedom given to anyother sin.
AGAIN JUST KNOW THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND AM NOT GAY!
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughter of Zion indeed
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by StarMogul(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
I respect ur opinion,but think of dis why wud God in his almighty wisdom destroy sodom and gomorah.A whole nation of people,listen am pretty sure dat other people lied,fornicated,stole in their country but God still left all those countries nd finished sodom and gomorah.
Ok try nd forget d bible just for a minute,is it natural?.My dear is not in human nature to do such.I hv never seen a male chicken look at another male chicken ass in a sexual way(not dat I stay all day looking at chickens lol).Pliss if u hv seen u free to tell me.
I still respect ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Kingkamal(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Guy stop cutting corners. The existence of gays among society will make them multiply every second... so the best thing for you is to shut up if you have no knowledge of norms and culture and infact it's a devilish agenda which the west want to impose on us...
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Daughterzion(f): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
StarMogul:
I respect ur opinion,but think of dis why wud God in his almighty wisdom destroy sodom and gomorah.A whole nation of people,listen am pretty sure dat other people lied,fornicated,stole in their country but God still left all those countries nd finished sodom and gomorah.
Ok try nd forget d bible just for a minute,is it natural?.My dear is not in human nature to do such.I hv never seen a male chicken look at another male chicken ass in a sexual way(not dat I stay all day looking at chickens lol).Pliss if u hv seen u free to tell me.
I still respect ur opinion.
my dear you have a great point in that and i respect it. But you see what am just saying is that not being a gay does not make you enter heaven. Like i said this gay issue is overhyped when legalized and that make it look as if it is mandatory for all citizens. Its still a choice which has itz purnishment. Sodom and gomorrah made their choice and got what they deserved. So that means that it depends on the choice you make. U becum gay? Reap your consequence period!
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Daughterzion(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kingkamal:
Guy stop cutting corners. The existence of gays among society will make them multiply every second... so the best thing for you is to shut up if you have no knowledge of norms and culture and infact it's a devilish agenda which the west want to impose on us...
i thought there was something like freedom of speech?
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Daughterzion(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kingkamal:
i thought there was something like freedom of speech
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by mdbissalla(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
Itz not as if am supporting gay marriage itz just that i think that itz legalization makes no diffrence to humans sins.
Dont get me wrong am not saying its right am just saying that gay it just one of the sins we are warned against. Even if you are not gay but you lie you will still go to hell so i think this gay issue is overhyped.
That a country legalized gay marriage does not make it a must for every citizen. Its still a choice like everyother sin. If you choose it na your concern be dat. So if a country legalizes it, it doesn't mean that all must be gay.....it just the same freedom given to anyother sin.

see contradictions & confusions everywhere.
alawys know your norms & culture then, stand by it at all cost. everybody should hold-on to he/she belivs & no one should impose his/hers on others.

stop borrow-borrow
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Kingkamal(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
i thought there was something like freedom of speech
Yes there's freedom of speech and there's religion which is guidance to us.. government are heading people in Nigeria and majority of the people in Nigeria are Muslims and Christians which all the religions are againts that including traditional and the people that will approve the law are representing those major religions.. so from there you can use your brain to analyze it's possibility....
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Daughterzion(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
I know my culture and i know gay is vewi bad but what am saying is that it is not imposed on any1 and therefore you can be if you want to but mind you there are consequences
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by octopusfreaky(f): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
I wonder ooo ,,,dudes be lyk ain't do that gay shittt stuff but they fornicate,masturbate and even claim celibacy....nonsensical nonesticstics....
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Deexxy: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Your opinion is coming strictly from the religious angle.

Not everyone who forbid the act is a christian nor muslim.

Many others see it from the natural perspective which is still a taboo. There was never a time when two people from the same sex copûlate to produce an offspring.

It's going against the law of nature.

So forget about the sin you are talking about and look at it from the natural perspective. undecided
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by princejenks(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Quit this subtle canvassing for gay rights,it cant work in this our very cultural and religious society.

Forget how much civilization has crept in,some things wont just be allowed to happen here.

Even america that was one of the latest countries to allow gay marriages,it took it many years after holding out on the decision whether to or not to pass the law and it was a slim decision at their supreme court(5-4),that's your so called developed and enlightened country talkless of a hypocritical and judgmental country like nigeria.

Now you can see all sorts of things that would have to change just cos of this decision by america;churches over there can no longer preach that homosexuality is a sin,churches there have no choice than to wed gay couples or risk being sued,have to redefine a lot of things to incorporate this gay culture,even technology and business have to incorporate it.

Just imagine the kind of awkward confusion of a bruce-caitlyn jenner personality in our society where he/she is both a grandfather , grandmother and father figure all at once to his descendants,is that the kind of society you wish for nigeria?

Just recently,amnesty international is thinking of decriminalizing prostitution by making it legal. Soon the same thinking would permeate to other despicable vices where those involved in bestiality,those who kill for pleasure and the likes would seek for protection under the law to be viewed as legal practices claiming that they have no control on their behaviour as their usual excuse since they were made that way from birth. Just cos something is legal doesnt make it morally right.
Like i have shown above,passing this law would affect society and throw up unnecessary problems,they are better off in their closets like they have been all this years.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by octopusfreaky(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
I know my culture and i know gay is vewi bad but what am saying is that it is not imposed on any1 and therefore you can be if you want to but mind you there are consequences
as far as am concerned,,, God will judge us all,,,gays,lesbians,prostitutes or warefava sin u commit..u guys shouldn't start condemning den,,coz u guys are sinners tooo..na D's Kain topic dey make me mad wen I read comments from hypocrites...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Gurgle(f): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Aristotle96(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
U Don turn gay preacher? angry daughter of jezebel
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aristotle96:
U Don turn gay preacher? angry daughter of jezebel
na you holy pass others, calling somebody names, we live in free world, everybody is free to say his/her view about life, STOP stupidity, it doesn't pay you
Re: My Opinion On Gay Legalization by passionate88: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
So the government should also legalise murder too. since if someone commits murder that someone will go to 'hell'.

(1) (Reply)

top 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend / .. / Guys Can U ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.