Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

HELP! My Job Is On The Line! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Job Is On The Line! (927 Views)

She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... / She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. / A Mouth Action Is Better Than No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please I need advice on what to do because I don't want to lose my job. I don't know why some men are this cruel. I'm a 42-year-old widow. My husband died in a ghastly motor accident 15 months ago. He left me with three children. Let me say he left virtually nothing for the children and I. And it has been hell taking care of the kids alone and I have vowed that all my children will be educated at least to the polytechnic or university level. My first child just got admitted to the university and I had to go my boss to borrow some money when other means seem impossible. But he told me without missing words that I have to sleep with him before he can give me any money. He even said he won't borrow me the money but dash me. I refused to grant his request. He was pestering me before now he has started threatening me that I would lose my job if I didn't do his bidding, not even pitying my condition as a poor widow. I have always thought he is a man of integrity. I have been able to source for half of the money somewhere else and I told him I don't need his money anymore but he said that won't make him change his stand. I don't want to lose my job. I have three kids to take care of. My only hope is God.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/166/help-my-job-is-on-the-line
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by ladyF(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm idk
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Well Life isn't fair. You are a widow and won't be cheating on anyone, why don't you sleep with him and keep your job? Its not just your job that's on the line, your future and that of your kids are on the line too... Don't forget ur 42yrs old and getting another job could be a task in Nigeria... I suggest you sleep with him becos it will be a dent on his ego if you don't and he will definitely fire you in the long run....

If you know what sacrifices mothers make for their children, you will know this isn't a very big sacrifice.
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Mrbigman1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Every man seems to wanna service the Engine these days, every engine self.

Get another job please, work while u apply.
2. Set him up.
3. Tell him his wife myt be widow someday
4. Service your Engine, it's smoking
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by graciousolo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Record your conversation, while you make him say words that will stand as evidences. Then, If I sacks you afterwards. Sue the living day light out of him.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by austine4real(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lies. Does it mean u dnt av any savings? Wot hppn ur mmidiate husbnd family? Pee on thread
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can't advise u cos u are too old for me to advise.

but wait, @ 42, u no go fvck again till u join u die? beta think well.
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Every man seems to wanna service the Engine these days, every engine self.

Get another job please, work while u apply.
2. Set him up.
3. Tell him his wife myt be widow someday
4. Service your Engine, it's smoking
u mean an employer can not fire an employee?
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by pretydiva(f): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Raiden:
Well Life isn't fair. You are a widow and won't be cheating on anyone, why don't you sleep with him and keep your job? Its not just your job that's on the line, your future and that of your kids are on the line too... Don't forget ur 42yrs old and getting another job could be a task in Nigeria... I suggest you sleep with him becos it will be a dent on his ego if you don't and he will definitely fire you in the long run....

If you know what sacrifices mothers make for their children, you will know this isn't a very big sacrifice.
wat an advice from d pit of hell..God forbid ur sister was in dis situation,so dis is wat u would ve advice her 2 do..n wat makes u think d man will eventually give her d money after sleeping wit her?
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by pretydiva(f): 5:41am On Aug 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Record your conversation, while you make him say words that will stand as evidences. Then, If I sacks you afterwards. Sue the living day light out of him.
i think I concur wit dis. Let her record d conversation btw her n d man,den play it 4 him 2 hear. That if he ever sacks her or bring up d sex issue again,she will go ahead n sue him..at least she's got evidence
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by pbs4real(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Dt boss must be high on kenya weed.
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
pretydiva:
wat an advice from d pit of hell..God forbid ur sister was in dis situation,so dis is wat u would ve advice her 2 do..n wat makes u think d man will eventually give her d money after sleeping wit her?

Am sorry if it offends you... But what's ur own advice for her?
Re: HELP! My Job Is On The Line! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2015
pretydiva:
i think I concur wit dis. Let her record d conversation btw her n d man,den play it 4 him 2 hear. That if he ever sacks her or bring up d sex issue again,she will go ahead n sue him..at least she's got evidence

And sue him for what? This Nigeria not the the U.S. Even if she does, what's her chances?

(1) (Reply)

Awww....what A Romantic Scene Of Proposal (picture) / Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting / Guys!!! How To Make Her Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.