Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... (1737 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2017
Guys as someone that have a serious girlfriend you plan to marry but have been unemployed for two years.... Would you Marry an Ugly girl with the benefits of a 200k per month job for a start ?

Her Dad's conditions.
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by youngest85(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2017
My brother, use ur brain and count veins

5 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by delishpot: 9:13am On May 08, 2017
Tomorrow they say girls are not loyal where money is concerned grin grin grin
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by SuperSuave(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2017
o boy! 200k no be small money for Nigeria of today o. Use your head not your mind

1 Like

Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Homers123(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2017
Mind over Matter.

2 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Officialkplus(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2017
Date the ugly girl for a year,get the money and run outta the country with your dream girl...shikena...

Op it can be a test oo..be careful

2 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by do4luv14(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2017
Passy089:
Guys as someone that have a serious girlfriend you plan to marry but have been unemployed for two years.... Would you Marry an Ugly girl with the benefits of a 200k per month job for a start ?

Her Dad's conditions.

nah fine babe wey her popsi go say you mst pay ur last teeth you dey fine,

and no jst listen to anybody who say marry her after divorce and run away with ur dream gal, got dat dream gal nah nightmare waiting to happen,

marry her take ur time with her, and you will be outright stuuned with the beauty you called ugly before,

but if you still no wan do, hollar me the babe phone number, cos ah dey available grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by ekensi01: 9:41am On May 08, 2017
Many people think that it's beautiful people that are good, but no matter how ugly i can change you. Try me and see dont forget i need money to do some things shaaa. cool
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Officialkplus(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2017
I think op means ugly..
In the sense that she is not presentable to take out on a date..

She is not the kinda girl ur friend can see you with..

More or less like an slowpoke right op...?
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Babamide(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2017
Mr man, how can u call the mother of your children ugly?
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Homers123:
Mind over Matter.
grin grin grin ya crazy bro grin grin grin
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 08, 2017
Officialkplus:
I think op means ugly.. In the sense that she is not presentable to take out on a date..
She is not the kinda girl ur friend can see you with..
More or less like an slowpoke right op...?

Exaxtly
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
Officialkplus:
Date the ugly girl for a year,get the money and run outta the country with your dream girl...shikena...

Op it can be a test oo..be careful

Told him I'll think about it...
Re: She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... by otimothy(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
E be like say sense dey pain you... Who tell you say she ugly? What if you get 1million naira job and you fall in love with her nko? That means you go pay bride price on top shay? Bia just collect your bride price (the 200k job) and marry her...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Top 10 Differences Between A Runs Girl And An Olosho / "Stop Sucking Your Wives Breasts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.