Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari (1415 Views)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / In One Year, Buhari Succeeded In Running Nigeria Aground – Fayose Blasts / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Elslim: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cotonou – President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Boko Haram will be defeated hopeful by end of this year.

Buhari spoke in Cotonou on Saturday during a gala lunch held in honour by the President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi.

He expressed optimism that the Multi-national Joint Task Force, MNJTF launched in Cameroon on Thursday would start yielding fruits soon.

This is as Yayi who described his country as the 37th State of Nigeria assured president Buhari that 800 troops would be contributed to the Joint Task Force by his country in the all-out-assault on insurgents.

While commending the gesture by Yayi, Buhari said “and I assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of this year”.

President Buhari who was on a one-day official visit to Cotonou as the special guest of honor at the 55th independence anniversary of Benin Republic was bestowed with the national honor of the Republic of Benin.

Nigeria’s president recalled that both countries have maintained peace over the years even when he was a military Head of State.

He said: “I am impressed by your concern and critical approaches by increasing your contributions to the multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic….

“Even in my first coming into office under a different arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our neighbors. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger, Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram which declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international dimension”.
www.vanguardngr.com/iLtUe
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by DeBret(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
biafra
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by ladyF(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amen
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am i Am i Ami
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Elslim: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
smiling......

Some people like barcanista wont like dis news now ooh... Hot Shit go hold am for yassh if him read dis post grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Imortal001: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nnamdi and shekau must be defeated, they are polluting our nation with hate and terrorism.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Make God make it easy ...... Amen
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Kagarko(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
In Shaa Allah.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by nayolight(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Elslim post=36512796]Cotonou – President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Boko Haram will be defeated hopeful by end of this year.

Buhari spoke in Cotonou on Saturday during a gala lunch held in honour by the President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi.

He expressed optimism that the Multi-national Joint Task Force, MNJTF launched in Cameroon on Thursday would start yielding fruits soon.

This is as Yayi who described his country as the 37th State of Nigeria assured president Buhari that 800 troops would be contributed to the Joint Task Force by his country in the all-out-assault on insurgents.

While commending the gesture by Yayi, Buhari said “and I assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of this year”.

President Buhari who was on a one-day official visit to Cotonou as the special guest of honor at the 55th independence anniversary of Benin Republic was bestowed with the national honor of the Republic of Benin.

Nigeria’s president recalled that both countries have maintained peace over the years even when he was a military Head of State.

He said: “I am impressed by your concern and critical approaches by increasing your contributions to the multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic….

“Even in my first coming into office under a different arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our neighbors. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger, Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram which declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international dimension”.
www.vanguardngr.com/iLtUe[/quo oyaa na let's get there.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by CEtoO(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
May it come to pass.
Amen
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by ApcSucks: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am i Am i Ami

LoL and the dullard changes time frame we watching sha.... just kill em all

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Tolexander: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
ApcSucks:

LoL and the dullard changes time frame we watching sha.... just kill em all
the same way GEJ said Boko Haram issue would end by Ju e 2012. before changing the time frame.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by ApcSucks: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:
the same way GEJ said Boko Haram issue would end by Ju e 2012. before changing the time frame.

Must they do same thing I thought he's a general he shouldn't buy votes with lies and when he wins he changes mouth... this dullard is not amiable but a scam

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by tomakint: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Another bogus promise gone wrong, no more 'We shall stop Boko Haram within 2 Months of our administration if voted into power' but it is now ending of December, 2015. BabaoneChance at work.

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by kokoA(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:
No make me vex abeg. How can you compare GEJ's approach to PMB's? See how the old man has taken his time to plan, visiting all the the bordering countries and convincing them to join the fight. With the number of troops coming from Nigeria, Chad, Benin and Cameroun I believe this is achievable. This is a man who knows what he is saying not somebody who just wakes up and run his mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin

Confusion is when you say you will end something in 2 months only to push your date later

2 Likes

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by fatdon2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
So two weeks hav been extended to d end of de yr nd end of dis yr will extend till 2019. only God can help dis country let people stop shouting sai Buhari bt SAI GOD HELP US imagine hw many souls will be lost B4 d end of dis yr

1 Like

Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Aristotle96(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
1st 2nd and 3rd to comment na jet una use see spreed... O diogwu o
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Tolexander: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:
No make me vex abeg. How can you compare GEJ's approach to PMB's? See how the old man has taken his time to plan, visiting all the the bordering countries and convincing them to join the fight. With the number of troops coming from Nigeria, Chad, Benin and Cameroun I believe this is achievable. This is a man who knows what he is saying not somebody who just wakes up and run his mouth anyhow.
abeg, no vex!
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Abugab(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hope this becomes a reality.
So much has be done so far and I am sure BH will meet their end soon.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Tolexander: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
tomakint:
Another bogus promise gone wrong, no more 'We shall stop Boko Haram within 2 Months of our administration if voted into power' but it is now ending of December, 2015. BabaoneChance at work.
Jonathan did worse than that!
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Duara dullardih00.
No more 2 weeks or 2month,now na before December. We are still waiting for u the magician general of the duara kingdom to perform ur miracle
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by kokoA(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:
abeg, no vex!
grin grin
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
kokoA:

He knows what he is doing that's why over 3000 Nigerians have died under 2month of his administration through boko haram attack.oya clap for urself
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by onoms4luv(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Baba God, put ur hand to help Nigeria win the fight against bokoharam.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by tomakint: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:
Jonathan did worse than that!
How so? Did you know the level of expectations of Nigerians hanging on the shoulders of Buhari? Besides, if Jonathan did worse is that a guarantee for Buhari to do worst?
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Tolexander: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
tomakint:

How so? Did you know the level of expectations of Nigerians hanging on the shoulders of Buhari? Besides, if Jonathan did worse is that a guarantee for Buhari to do worst?
the right question should be "is Nigeria winning the war"?
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by babadem2much(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US TO ACHIEVE THIS BEFORE THE TIME
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by tomakint: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:
the right question should be "is Nigeria winning the war"?
Now good question, so what's your answer?
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by dominique(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Talk is cheap, we need action.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by preetyb(f): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chai! There is God o!... So more people will need to die before that time. Shey buhari can now see that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown? To rule well no be by gragra or talk talk but by the grace and wisdom of God.
Re: We Will Defeat Boko Haram By End Of This Year – Buhari by Tolexander: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
tomakint:

Now good question, so what's your answer?
the same question I asked you!

You could have answered it instead of the table!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethnic Dominance And Ruine In Kogi State: A Case For Power Shift / The Problem With Nigerian Science/technology Education / Governor Udom Emmanuel Attends Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.