Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,998 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! (8177 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Tag And Ask / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
cool.... My favoryt movie is SAW kiss, would luv to watch it wid u

Shall we play a game?
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
dats romantic...

yeah I would say I am romantic in my own way, not really with sweet words but with actions
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
The Devils mind is dirty yet artistry

Lol by mentioning the devil you have ended this conversation, good morning
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I would say I am romantic in my own way, not really with sweet words but with actions
dats sweet....
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
undecided undecided undecided gerrarahia
ggrin:
which iyawoundecided
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Shall we play a game?
whch kyn game biko
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... Any nl bae dat tries to form, I"d remind her whr she comes from..
NL's own resident pick-up artist.

but me no know say adeh39 been dey form for u na...

me been think say she na ur personal person na.
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Oh! You didn't get the point. Did you?
Gurgle:

Lol by mentioning the devil you have ended this conversation, good morning
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

NL's own resident pick-up artist.

but me no know say adeh99 been dey form for u na...

me been think say she na ur personal person na.
lol.. Imajine d conconbility
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
whch kyn game biko
Doctor.
but not with me oh.
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! You didn't get the point. Did you?

I did, but its too raw for me
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Doctor.

but not with me oh.

so why u come dey ask me
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
That's serving you fresh like breaking news off CNN. Raw is 100%. Not yet gone through processing
Gurgle:

I did, but its too raw for me
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Imajine d conconbility
now na wic bae dey ur scope?
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
That's serving you fresh like breaking news off CNN. Raw is 100%. Not yet gone through processing

I didn't understand you
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

now na wic bae dey ur scope?

mhizdeedy kiss
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by yorubaboiy: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2015
agarawu23:
love letter without acceptance is a waste of time.

egbonnnnn lati ojo yiiii.......nibo lelo........did u travel to anoda forum
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
so why u come dey ask me
e be like say u no watch SAW wella.
bt e no matter.... to watch saw for inside dark room with bae go make sense.
she go dey try cuddle up bcoz of fear.......
In fact, you don give me idea wen i go on the hunt next time
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

e be like say u no watch SAW wella.

bt e no matter.... to watch saw for inside dark room with bae go make sense.

she go dey try cuddle up bcoz of fear.......

In fact, you don give me idea wen i go on the hunt next time
legend oya pay me grin.. I jst dey laff una wey dey carry chick go cinema go watch movies like romeo and juliet.. Nothing go happen

Instead watch movies like saw, passion of christ... grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
mhizdeedy kiss
mhizdeedy ?
GUY!! why you wan try enter the place i been dey eye since.?
but na open market sha.....
so may the best man win.
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by fuckshit: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Damn straight BruH!!!

#YouStayFuckingAwesome.
a fυcking awesome day to you grin grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by fuckshit: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:

Fúcking Amazing grin
a big fυςking thanks grin grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
legend oya pay me grin.. I jst dey laff una wey dey carry chick go cinema go watch movies like romeo and juliet.. Nothing go happen

Instead watch movies like saw, passion of christ... grin

aaaahhh!!!!!

passion of christ ke?

i no go get mind to do anything after the film na....

by then guilt don chop me finish
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by KingTom(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
fuckshit:
a big fυςking thanks grin grin
you're fùcking welcome my nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

mhizdeedy ?

GUY!!
why you wan try enter the place i been dey eye since.?

so may the best man win.
two guys fightn because of a gurl... I don't do dah kinda shitt... Let's cut her into two.. One for u and one for me.. Just like king solomon's case grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

aaaahhh!!!!!

passion of christ ke?

i no go get mind to do anything after the film na....

by then guilt don chop me finish
lol, lmao.. Try watch am wit ur babe first.. She go love u scarra.. Babes want a guy wit d fear of God grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
two guys fightn because of a gurl... I don't do dah kinda shitt... Let's cut her into two.. One for u and one for me.. Just like king solomon's case grin

i get cutlass..

but chainsaw go accurate pass...

so we both get half of everything...

#IfYouzknowWhatAhMean
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
cool.... My favoryt movie is SAW kiss, would luv to watch it wid u

Av watched it already, I love d way dey kill, d torture, d pain, d way dy cut different body parts cheesy

I really want to try those moves on u

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i get cutlass..

but chainsaw go accurate pass...

so we both get half of everything...

#IfYouzknowWhatAhMean
yeah. I"l collect d down part, u collect d up part...
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

mhizdeedy ?

GUY!!
why you wan try enter the place i been dey eye since.?

so may the best man win.

M gay cheesy nd m no open market

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Av watched it already, I love d way dey kill, d torture, d pain, d way dy cut different body parts cheesy

I really want to try those moves on u
sweetheart, let's go and watch it... We will watch passion of christ too..
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, lmao.. Try watch am wit ur babe first.. She go love u scarra.. Babes want a guy wit d fear of God grin

me na pastor pikin na....

so me i don get automatic pass mark for that area...

the next thing na to do the whole "subtle manipulation" drill and fire on from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disgusting!! Look At What Is Oozing Out Of This Girl On The Dance Floor (pic) / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.