Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! (8185 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Tag And Ask / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:
Expecting........... cool
expectorant...
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
expectorant...

Lol....cheesy cheesy
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why write love letter when no recipient?

Gurgle come write me one tongue tongue

Nekwa this man

Youre supposed to be writing for me

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....cheesy cheesy
ur siggy tho...
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
TheWisest:

Thank the Lord Jesus u didnt dedicate dis to anybody. Lol.
nothing do the post na.... girls into tech go gbadun d thing wella.
heheeeeeeeeee....
#IgoSoonModifyAm
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Nekwa this man

lol he writes for u and u write for someone else...
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Mhizdeedy, do u like poetry?
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
ur siggy tho...
hahaaahahahahahaha......
e don dey make u dey jonse abi?
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol he writes for u and u write for someone else...

Lol call it forming, but I cant write a chap a love letter! Ah whats that
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Who said men should always write ladies?
Gurgle:

Nekwa this man

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hahaaahahahahahaha......

e don dey make u dey jonse abi?
no... angry legend cmon, I hav taste na
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who said men should always write ladies?

I didn't say so, just that you should write

women can if they want, but I don't think I would
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by fuckshit: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Hey sεxy, you've got that fυςking bomb αss, pυssy, I've been fυςking waiting for; first & foremost, although I have never had the fυςking pleasure of seeing it, I am so fυςking sure you have a beautiful pυssy; I just fυςking know it; I'm picturing it right now & imagining.... simply breathtaking, fυςking breath giving! juicy dripping! fυςking HOT! pυssy

sexy, would fυςking love to please that βootγ, kiss you; slowly undrεss you, kissing you all over as I go, fυςking massaging your brεαsts & between your legs, probing your pυssy with my fingers; fυςking licking my way down your body, kissing & sucking your nipplεs until they are hard & you cυm

sεxy you've got a fυcking bright future behind you; may i have the fυcking pleasure of pleasing that pυssy;

cc: fυcking hot pυssy ladies; grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol call it forming, but I cant write a chap a love letter! Ah whats that
u can't write a chap a love letter cuz u aint romantic..
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u can't write a chap a love letter cuz u aint romantic..

hmm

im trying to picture it but I cant. just not my thing. unless I wrote it and never gave it to him

if I liked him I would probably bake some bread and give him
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:
Expecting........... cool

I don't know you but to be honest, it wouldn't take much to say this: the world smiles when you show up coz he believes everything u represent to him - joy, love, his future, his pain mate. The world smiles whenever u show up. Of course the lucky guy in ur life is this world that smiles... And that's all you really need. smiley cc: Adeh39
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Mhizdeedy, do u like poetry?

If only it involves guns, red roses nd knives grin

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Just wanna see your writing skill wanna see how beautiful your heart/mind is wink wink
Gurgle:

I didn't say so, just that you should write

women can if they want, but I don't think I would
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
no... angry legend cmon, I hav taste na

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

blood of god...!!!!!!!!!

#YabbingOfLife.
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Gurgle(f): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Just wanna see your writing skill wanna see how beautiful your heart/mind is wink wink

my mind is ugly o, no go there
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2015
fuckshit:
Hey sεxy, you've got that fυςking bomb αss, pυssy, I've been fυςking waiting for; first & foremost, although I have never had the fυςking pleasure of seeing it, I am so fυςking sure you have a beautiful pυssy; I just fυςking know it; I'm picturing it right now & imagining.... simply breathtaking, fυςking breath giving! juicy dripping! fυςking HOT! pυssy

sexy, would fυςking love to please that βootγ, kiss you; slowly undrεss you, kissing you all over as I go, fυςking massaging your brεαsts & between your legs, probing your pυssy with my fingers; fυςking licking my way down your body, kissing & sucking your nipplεs until they are hard & you cυm

sεxy you've got a fυcking bright future behind you; may i have the fυcking pleasure of pleasing that pυssy grin grin

MAH NIGGAH.
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2015
TheWisest:

I don't know you but to be honest, it wouldn't take much to say this: the world smiles when you show up coz he believes everything u represent to him - joy, love, his future, his pain mate. The world smiles whenever u show up. Of course the lucky guy in ur life is this world that smiles... And that's all you really need. smiley cc: Adeh39

Lol.....thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
ur siggy tho...

cool
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by fuckshit: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

MAH NIGGAH.
yea! it's for all the fυcking hot pυssy ladies; grin grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by ggrin(f): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Your Nobody cause nobody is Perfect.

cc ggrin
warrisdisangry
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by ggrin(f): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oko'yawo wink
which iyawoundecided
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm

im trying to picture it but I cant. just not my thing. unless I wrote it and never gave it to him

if I liked him I would probably bake some bread and give him
dats romantic...
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:

If only it involves guns, red roses nd knives grin
cool.... My favoryt movie is SAW kiss, would luv to watch it wid u
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2015
fuckshit:

sεxy you've got a fυcking bright future behind you; may i have the fυcking pleasure of pleasing that pυssy;

cc: fυcking hot pυssy ladies; grin grin
Fúcking Amazing grin
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by IamLEGEND1: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
fuckshit:
yea! it's for all the fυcking hot pυssy ladies; grin grin

Damn straight BruH!!!

#YouStayFuckingAwesome.

1 Like

Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

blood of god...!!!!!!!!!

#YabbingOfLife.

lol... Any nl bae dat tries to form, I"d remind her whr she comes from..
Re: WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
The Devils mind is dirty yet artistry
Gurgle:

my mind is ugly o, no go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend / Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World / How To Find A Boyfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.