Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! (1464 Views)

She Hates To Be Alone.advice Plzz / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2015
It is usually seen that women are more expressive than men in a relationship. They do not really mind talking their hearts out at any point of time. While speaking out helps to
maintain transparency in the relationship,
certain trademark phrases used quite frequently by women can lead them in troubled waters with their partners. But
ladies, when you can play safe, why take the risk? Here is a list of a few such phrases that your man secretly hates to hear.

1. “I’m okay.”
Your “I am okay” can puzzle him because somewhere he knows you do not want to deal with things upfront. Avoid this phrase especially after a bout of argument. Do not
pretend it is going to be fine, unless you really mean it. May be you can tell him, you want some time to calm down before you talk about it.

2. “You are not the same person anymore.”
Admit it that with time, everything and everybody tends to change. Your partner as well as relationship being no exceptions, cannot really escape from this natural process. If you think he is not paying much attention towards you, or is too engrossed in his work, you should sit down and put things forth in a certain way. Your discussion should not look like a complaint. Deal with issues in a way that nobody is left hurt.

3. “My father would have never done that.”
Alright, he boasts about his mother being the best cook in the world, and how she is a perfect homemaker, but do not go around comparing him with your father just to get even. If you don’t like him drawing comparisons between you and his mother, you should talk about it because comparisons
can pin anyone down in the hellhole. Spin around your woe in a way that he learns a lesson or two from your way of
dealing with things.

4. “We need to talk.”
These are the four words that men fear as well as hate to hear the most. When you say, ‘we need to talk’, men think that they have done something terribly wrong because of
which they are in deep trouble now. So, one of the simplest ways to talk about anything is to sit down and bring up the issue and deal with it maturely. It is best not to blow things
out of proportion.

5. "Cut down on drinks"
If he loves his beer and pack of smokes, just do not expect him to change this habit overnight. Instead, the best way to deal with it is, point out the obvious health hazards, as well as your disliking towards this habit. This would be a better motivating factor to quit these habits than your annoying remarks.

6. “Not tonight, honey.”
There may be something that is unsettling you and cutting down your sexual desire, but when you say “not tonight, honey”, you might be hurting his ego. Share and let him know the real reasons for your “No”, so that you can together figure out the solution to this problem. Most men feel that turning down sex is a rejection of them.

7. “Do I look fat?”
Men do not like to talk about your “weighty” issues. Your man loves you the way you are. Moreover, for him, some flesh is good so that he can fulfill his sumptuous ‘meaty’ desires. However, if he does say a ‘yes’ to your question, then take it positively and start working out in the gyminstead of sitting and cribbing about it.

Source: HTTP://IREPORTGIST.COM/
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by iceberylin(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2015
STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES"

LIKE THEY EXCEPT US TO SKIP
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2015
My subscription has finished.... angry
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2015
I miss my period

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
no. 3 can be really annoying.
i need to change my wardrobe, my hairstyle is due, i'm out of airtime.
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I miss my period
Hmmmmnnnn
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Dharniel:
no. 3 can be really annoying.

i need to change my wardrobe, my hairstyle is due, i'm out of airtime.
Heeeheee, lol @ your list...to be a man isn't easy.
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by sinaj(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I miss my period
I guess u've heard it so many times grin
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by tuffgongjo(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I miss my period
This one na die o.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

I guess u've heard it so many times grin
Just once but am sure you have once said it to.
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
debolly:
Hmmmmnnnn
Most guys will fail if you test their loyalty using pregnancy
Re: 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! by sinaj(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Just once but am sure you have once said it to.

grin

lol not true jore

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / The Power Of Boobs(snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.