Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Is This Right ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right ? (1113 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? / Is This Right? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) (2) (3) (4)

Is This Right ? by Ribena02(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Come to think of it, dudes be walking around with condoms in their wallet or purse. Its been two decades now,but I can't still seize to see it in dude's wallet. Is this act right or wrong ? & why is it right or wrong ?
Re: Is This Right ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2015
FTC cheesy

*sits down, sipping hot tea*

Well......I'm not a guy.... so I'm here to read comments cool
Re: Is This Right ? by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Dosage; 5 capsules of weed every morning, afternun and night...
Re: Is This Right ? by Brugo(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
In the heat of the moment things can happen. Dudes don't want to be unprotected.
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Its right. Disease prevention is more important in this case

if youre going to do it, at least be protected

But such guys should make sure the condom has not expired without their knowledge, because then it will be useless
Re: Is This Right ? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
In Insurance We Call It, "Taking Precautionary Measures.. Tankew!!
Re: Is This Right ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't think it's wrong for a man to carry condoms on his person, however, it's not the type of guy I'd fall for. Like, what do you walk around with condoms for? Looking to get lucky?
Re: Is This Right ? by Ribena02(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
Its right.
why is it right ?
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Ribena02:
why is it right ?

yeah modifying, hold on
Re: Is This Right ? by Ribena02(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't think it's wrong for a man to carry condoms on his person, however, it's not the type of guy I'd fall for. Like, what do you walk around with condoms for? Looking to get lucky?
some babes see dose kinda dude as sometin else,like so d guy already has plan for me!
Re: Is This Right ? by kingkendrick(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Man nid am naw, *checks wallet* I still geh 3 sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Right ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Ribena02:
some babes see dose kinda dude as sometin else,like so d guy already has plan for me!

I feel the same way. But I wouldn't be thinking he's having plans only for me, just in case any female falls on his lap. People don't just carry any form of protection for no reason. It means you're shady. It'd seriously piss me off to see that.
Re: Is This Right ? by Ribena02(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
kingkendrick:
why u dey carry m around?
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Wait a second. OP do you carry any
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2015
kingkendrick:

but don't they usually fall out in embarrassing circumstances
Re: Is This Right ? by Ribena02(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
Wait a second. OP do you carry any
I stopped long ago cos I dey fear if e go drop from wallet in public,wonder how I go cover myself @ d spot
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Ribena02:
I stopped long ago cos I dey fear if e go drop from wallet in public,wonder how I go cover myself @ d spot

yeah that's what I just asked one poster

even me who never keeps any, I sometimes wonder if one will just fall out of my bag where everybody is one day lool

for some people it may actually be better not to carry any. since fear of disease or unwanted pregnancy may stop them from fornicating
Re: Is This Right ? by kingkendrick(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

but don't they usually fall out in embarrassing circumstances

Never tho, it always come in handy grin
Re: Is This Right ? by Gurgle(f): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingkendrick:

Never tho, it always come in handy grin

hmm anyway, better safe than sorry

Hope you encourage your son in future to do the same
Re: Is This Right ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol. Some of them have been carrying expired condoms in their wallets for two possible reasons;

1. There's no babe to straff, don't mind all these boys forming james bond. They got no babe!

2. They never use the condoms "baby I want it raw,I swear I'm clean". Afterwards they come on nairaland and create a topic with a new moniker ; "help! Painful urination and whitish fluid coming out" grin
Re: Is This Right ? by kingkendrick(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm anyway, better safe than sorry

Hope you encourage your son in future to do the same

Ya sure, nd u, u act like u don't wan' use it at all

10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl / GUYS: Tricks To Do When You’re Hor’ny And She’s Not / Ques. Signs A Girl Displays Wen She Loves U Or Jst Want Friendship?