Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is This Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? (4175 Views)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2016
If you are a lady, we have to deal with this because we are Nigerians. Is this right?

1. A man can cheat on a woman and if she said she's leaving the relationship/marriage, people will advise her that it's a normal thing. Whereas, if it's the woman that's cheats, that's bye bye to the relationship/marriage. Men don't forgive cheating partners but we are to forgive them? Shoroniyen undecided

2. A man can beat his girl/wife and if she wants to leave, our grandmothers will advise her to stay behind and take care of the kids. Like seriously? A woman is expected to stay in an abusive marriage because of the kids and because of the stigma attached to divorcee? What if she loose in her her during one of the 'beatings'? I tire for 9ja oo

3. A man is free to sleep outside but in a woman's situation, she's gat a lot of questions to answer whenever she comes back either to the husby(if married) or to the father(if single). Is it a crime to be a woman undecided

4. When it comes to virginity, it's only with a woman that you will recognise a virgin with blood ish while you can never know a man who has never had sex. It's the lord's doing I guess but is God also part of this?

5. Ladies, you can add it from your own perspective because that's the little I can come up with.

It's just like the guys/men always wins and it's pesky. I know guys will come here and probably bash me but before you do that, remember you have a mother at home and a sister who is married or about to be married. Have a nice week ahead you guys.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
It's wrong, see question
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Op what is woomanhood? Character or competing with men's misdeeds? Your answer should be the inspiration for ur actions. This thread will lead u to loosing value and not improving ur character.

To the women out there, the revolution begins with relating heartdeep with ur sons from tender age to manhood. A man who loves his mother would love his woman responsibly. I love my mother and my wife would enjoy that.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2016
I knew it. This is the best she can come up with

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by LouisBERG: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Interesting, i see some iota of sense in this i'm not gonna be biased. But to some certain degree not all men indulge in this illmannered act.
#WhatGoesAroundComesAround.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Is This Right? by IamLEGEND1: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2016
we always win
if e dey pain u,try hormone therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? by obiorathesubtle: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided stop complaining.. Grow a dick and come the the winning side.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
It's wrong @op & really I don't support this discrimination against women.... It's high time we men understand that we are all humans firstly before sex. Women are not animals or pets that we keep @home or to be used for our sexual satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by JudgementHammer: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op what is woomanhood? Character or competing with men's misdeeds? Your answer should be the inspiration for ur actions. This thread will lead u to loosing value and not improving ur character.

To the women out there, the revolution begins with relating heartdeep with ur sons from tender age to manhood. A man who loves his mother would love his woman responsibly. I love my mother and my wife would enjoy that.
This guy usually sounds like a guru
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Women av wahala

D earlier u start to ignore men nd make ursef happy the better for u

Cry if u want to bt after crying get up dust d trash into lawma's office be happy

D more u make guys a priority d more dey treat u like waste bin

grin guys as u see me so me i no send una o

Bt dat one no mean say i no dey wish una well o

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
JudgementHammer:

This guy usually sounds like a guru
I just say the fact. Thanks tho
Re: Is This Right? by fhelihx(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm..some are while some are not..
Re: Is This Right? by donbenedict(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:
Women av wahala

Cry if u want to bt after crying get up dust d trash into lawma's office be happy

lol go and do morning chores
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2016
donbenedict:
lol go and do morning chores

I av done dat i swept washed plate

Before cudnt work cos i allowed emotions to weigh me down but now m back to life so i did my work today grin
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2016
I might become a feminist soon as i am beginning to see good reasons for their agitations.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2016
Any man who cheats on his wife lacks integrity.

Any Man who believes he can misbehave because of the stupiid mentality of men are always right is a fool.

Do unto others what you want them to do to you undecided irrespective of gender angry
Re: Is This Right? by theunnamed: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Define right or wrong?
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

And what's manhood? Loyalty or acting bittchy with the mentality of men are always right? Your answer should be the inspiration for your actions too. use the pin on yourself to see where how it hurts.

Your reply will lead you to loose value, be self centered and will not improve your loyalty tongue
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And what's manhood? Loyalty or acting bittchy with the mentality of men are always right? Your answer should be the inspiration for your actions too. use the pin on yourself to see where how it hurts.

Your reply will lead you to loose value, be self centered and will not improve your loyalty tongue
Lol. Dey dia dey compete with men on sleeping around. You better wake up.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. Dey dia dey compete with men on sleeping around. You better wake up.
I'm fully awake dude. angry

But if you think there is nothing wrong with men cheating just gimme one reason why it is wrong for women
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I'm fully awake dude. angry

But if you think there is nothing wrong with men cheating just gimme one reason why it is wrong for women

Because a man's life is defined by his purse and a woman's life is defined by her character. U forget to realize that when men do d sleeping around, they never loose focus on their finances but a lady's attention to character is easily carried away by pleasure. As long as men have their purse intact, women will always hover around them but as far as a woman looses her character, only men of riffraff type would come close. ..that's even if she sees one.

All this ur argument no solve anything so 4get d crap. My 1st post answers it all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Because a man's life is defined by his purse and a woman's life is defined by her character. U forget to realize that when men do d sleeping around, they never loose focus on their finances but a lady's attention to character is easily carried away by pleasure. As long as men have their purse intact, women will always hover around them but as far as a woman looses her character, only men of riffraff type would come close. ..that's even if she sees one.

All this ur argument no solve anything so 4get d crap. My 1st post answers it all.
this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my whole life. shocked

A man is defined by his purse~~~~what about the broke ones they are less of a man?

A woman is defined by character ~~~~ does that means accepting an unfaithful man, endangering her life , Enduring constant unhappiness is character undecided . To me I'd say that is foolishness tongue

Men sleeping around never loose focus on finances~~~~~ I really laugh out loud on this grin grin. do you know how many rich men strange women have pulled down, undecided

A lady's character is easily carried away by pleasure ~~~~~~~~ you are contradicting yourself dude undecided

Men will have gold diggers flocking around them the same way riffraff will flock around lady with no character.

Dude you have no point at all.

Do onto others what you want them to do to you undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by cruzita(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2016
well that's why I love the way I am.no man not even my father can treat me anyhow.I know my right and value,any man who think because I'm a woman he can do whatever he likes with me is really on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
yeah right, every lady out there will soon opt for feminism.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my whole life. shocked

A man is defined by his purse~~~~what about the broke ones they are less of a man?

A woman is defined by character ~~~~ does that means accepting an unfaithful man, endangering her life , Enduring constant unhappiness is character undecided . To me I'd say that is foolishness tongue

Men sleeping around never loose focus on finances~~~~~ I really laugh out loud on this grin grin. do you know how many rich men strange women have pulled down, undecided

A lady's character is easily carried away by pleasure ~~~~~~~~ you are contradicting yourself dude undecided

Men will have gold diggers flocking around them the same way riffraff will flock around lady with no character.

Dude you have no point at all.

Do onto others what you want them to do to you undecided
Ure so so mumuish and idiotic. Go and sleep around and come back with d testimony of good character. When u come back tell ppl that its an argument on nairalandd u're trying to defend. Supo

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ure so so mumuish. Go and sleep around and come back with d testimony of good character. Supo
Do u have to display that here here nah? Do u understand what they call individual differences? She's entitled to her opinions and u just prove a point that you are one of the guys described above.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I knew it. This is the best she can come up with
I'm sick and tired of ur bullshit nigga. Game over
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Shinyjay:
It's wrong @op & really I don't support this discrimination against women.... It's high time we men understand that we are all humans firstly before sex. Women are not animals or pets that we keep @home or to be used for our sexual satisfaction.
Thanks Shinyjay. You are a man.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
Do u have to display that here here nah? Do u understand what they call individual differences? She's entitled to her opinions and u just prove a point that you are one of the guys described above.

Baboon wife, do you knw I'm also entitled to defend my views against any antagonism? Is ur brain even sharp enough to know that its a public thread and every nairalander have the right to contribute in their own way?
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks Shinyjay. You are a man.
You are welcome.... Not all of us men are jerks.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:
Women av wahala

lol
You are right thou
Leave trash for lawma
The way some guys are brought up with some fu3ked up mentality makes them thinks otherwise of what we have today
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
lol
You are right thou
Leave trash for lawma
The way some guys are brought up with some fu3ked up mentality makes them thinks otherwise of what we have today

If any girl dies cos of one guy millions of guys will step on her grave yard

life is too too short to live in everlasting sorrow

cheesy be happy share happiness with a bottle of coke too wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Obontami" Here Is D Hot Sex Testimony You Asked To Be Shared. Too Hot To Hold. / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.