Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water (1875 Views)

PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect / I Am Allergic To Corruption, Buhari Tells State House Staff / PHOTOS: Low Power Supply Leads To Water Scarcity In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by bilulu(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
I ve posted this is health section but didn't get any advice so pls help am posting it here.
I started noticing it last year when I relocated to Abuja, whenever I shower after about 5 minutes my body starts inching and it last for minutes. A nurse said I should try piriton which didn't work. I changed from cold water to hot water and its still same. I ve changed soap too still didn't work....... pls anybody with similar experience or any medical personnel in d hux should pls help
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Ezemarcel(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
bilulu:
I ve posted this is health section but didn't get any advice so pls help am posting it here.
I started noticing it last year when I relocated to Abuja, whenever I shower after about 5 minutes my body starts inching and it last for minutes. A nurse said I should try piriton which didn't work. I changed from cold water to hot water and its still same. I ve changed soap too still didn't work....... pls anybody with similar experience or any medical personnel in d hux should pls help
use warm water to bath
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by DahtzFestjayz: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
bilulu:
Wrong section =>>>> [url=nairaland.com/health] Health [/url]
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Waiting On The Advicer's CreW Of Nairaland(A.C.O.N.)
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by bilulu(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Wrong section =>>>> [url=nairaland.com/health] Health [/url]
ve posted it there before but I didn't get single comment except for a guy who is in same condition
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
bilulu:

. . . . .goon, it is not the water. . . . . . .if you use a sponge, try bathing without sponge. . . . . . . .and use a clean towel

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Tittos: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Dont use antiseptic or strong soap.. Buy and use dove soap. Then buy a mosturiser or mosturising cream. Or better still pears baby oil.. I think you have an excessive dry skin
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2015
My brother, its a spiritual attack

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by funstufz: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
bilulu:

Try SKIN WHITE soap especially the PINK Colour. You may add the Cream also.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by moderatorr1: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
1. Be sure you are not using the same water

2. Be sure you are not adding chemicals to your water eg. detol

3. Be sure you are not taking a certain drug

4. Be sure you are not being called from a river in your village

Its a rare problem, see it on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria

Another girl who had that condition : http://time.com/3827491/utah-teen-allergic-water/

Don't mind all those pitiable souls telling you its a spiritual attack. Research online and know how best to tackle it.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by cyberguy72(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
My brother, its a spiritual attack
I agree with you. I use to experience this wen I was in the world but since I gave my life to Christ the itching has stopped.My brother fast and pray for 3days n u wud see a change.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:
pls have you found solution to your problem? Some one has thesame problem with you? I need your reply urgently.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BishopMagic: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
You have early rabies.

You need to be put down immediately and your diseased body incinerated with fire.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:
pls have you found solution to your problem? Some one has thesame problem with you? I need your reply urgently.

Nah you. Stop claiming it is some one else.

Rabid dog
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BMZK: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:

Stop using sponge.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Nah you. Stop claiming it is some one else.

Rabid dog
Meaning what?
A visitor visited our neigbor and after some days, she complaining that any time she barth her body itch her for about 5 mins.
She is now using hot water to barth, she not a nairalander, wount it be wise if I see solution and refer her to it? Or you thought am the one with the itching problem? Whatever, we all need solution.
Peace!
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BishopMagic: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:

Meaning what?
A visitor visited our neigbor and after some days, she complaining that any time she barth her body itch her for about 5 mins.
She is now using hot water to barth, she not a nairalander, wount it be wise if I see solution and refer her to it? Or you thought am the one with the itching problem? Whatever, we all need solution.
Peace!

She brought ebola to your house now all of you have it.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

She brought ebola to your house now all of you have it.

I reject it in jesus name. No weapon made against me will prosper.
You better desist from being a fool or I pray a novenna prayer against you.
Don't quote me.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BishopMagic: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:
I reject it in jesus name. No weapon made against me will prosper.
You better desist from being a fool or I pray a novenna prayer against you.
Don't quote me.

You have ebola
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

You have ebola
you think I can't get you and your identity if I want?
Nairaland have been taken over by little kids, that why I hardly comment on issues only to be
Played with by kids.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by BishopMagic: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:
you think I can't get you and your identity if I want?
Nairaland have been taken over by little kids, that why I hardly comment on issues only to be
Played with by kids.

And?

If you get my identity what can you do?

Ebola don enter your brain

Mumu
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Babalegba(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:
It is an allergic reaction. I control mine with Beconase nasal spray
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:

Don't mind all those replying stupidly, especially d ones saying u have a spiritual problem.

From experience , I believe that whatever that's happening to u has to do with change of environment. Maybe some substances in dat water is causing it.

Remember it started wen u moved to abuja, Maybe there's something in that water, or d environment...

check n eliminate till u find out.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by bilulu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:
i stop using sponge and medicated soap...... i now use face towel and toilet soap
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:

I've had similar experience but since I stopped using sponge, it stopped. Also, avoid using dirty or damp towel after showering.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by yoji: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why would a person who has health issues ignore going to hospital then come to the political section of nairaland to seek help!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by gbenson(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Steam yourself. Boil hot water place it in a bucket, cover with a blanket and stay there until you really start sweating. Then take a cool bath.
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by Agbalanze(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Its called Aquagenic pruritus.
Little is known about the cure but I can only tell u how to manage it.

1. Bath with hot water
2. Don't use sponge
3. Clean your body with only dry towel
4. Avoid damp or dirty environment after bathing (am not sure if this is psychological, but it happens)

Frankly, these does not guarantee a full stop to the problem.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by bilulu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Agbalanze:
Its called Aquagenic pruritus.
Little is known about the cure but I can only tell u how to manage it.

1. Bath with hot water
2. Don't use sponge
3. Clean your body with only dry towel
4. Avoid damp or dirty environment after bathing (am not sure if this is psychological, but it happens)

Frankly, these does not guarantee a full stop to the problem.
Thanks alot
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
bilulu:

i stop using sponge and medicated soap...... i now use face towel and toilet soap
and it no longer itches you?
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by abdulfuntai: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Babalegba:
It is an allergic reaction. I control mine with Beconase nasal spray
pls xplain more about this spray!!
Re: Pls Help My Body Has Become Allergic To Water by bilulu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
abdulfuntai:
and it no longer itches you?
it actually reduced unlike before

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pics Of Igbo's Massive Protest In Support Of Saraki / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / Breaking,FG Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says Fuel Price Will Reduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.