Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail (1905 Views)

Ambode Frees 12 Inmates At Maximum Security Prison, Kirikiri / Ipob:..and Buhari Frees A Terrorist Why Disobeying Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu / 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by scribble: 6:51am On May 10, 2016
Truly our president is dull

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by madridguy(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2016
Go and free him naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Jesusloveyou: 7:00am On May 10, 2016
only if u ipod repent, u wil also be forgiven like the boko haram. God bless pmb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by eyeview: 7:04am On May 10, 2016
How many people did boko haram kill?
How many people did nnamdi kanu kill?
Point to ponder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by nrexzy: 7:05am On May 10, 2016
Na Only Nnamdi Kanu waka come??
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by nrexzy: 7:05am On May 10, 2016
Na Only Nnamdi Kanu waka come?? #IPOB
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by pweetychyka(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2016
Source or adonbilivit
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by omoelesa(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2016
What is nnamadi kanu?
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by diegwu01: 8:33am On May 10, 2016
eyeview:
Point to ponder.
Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for the deaths recorded during the silly and misguided IPOB demonstrations.
this freedom and right to speech should be denied him.
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Nobody: 8:38am On May 10, 2016
See how yorubaaa pack enter this thread like fly...Nnamdi Kanu dey give them sleepless night.Lol!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by BushidoBlue(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2016
diegwu01:

Nnamdi Kanu is responsible for the deaths recorded during the silly and misguided IPOB demonstrations.

Demonstrations after he was arrested.

The end of reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by enlightenedmind: 9:10am On May 10, 2016
Is it that u guys do not think things through before u carry out ur actions? Kanu is not a Nigerian. He will not be tried under the same laws. Even if they give NDAs and Boko and Herdsmen Amnesty, Kanu will forever be clssified under the constitution as a foriegn threat. U guys know this right? Our constitution caters for Nigerians not British. Kanus faith is really up to the British govt now.
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by SonOfEl(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2016
Buhari is a sore loser. KANU is his biggest threat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by APCcrimes: 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari is a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by hardcorevin(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
The dullard has finally said his mind:That any group fighting for seccession shall be crushed but any Group killing innocent people shall be spared...Its happening and people are seeing it...i rest my case!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by MeAboki(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Ignorant Igbos, GEJ had long been freeing Boko Haram suspects, i.e. his siblings, for years while in office.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/jonathan-orders-165-boko-haram-suspects/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On May 10, 2016
omoelesa:
What is nnamadi kanu?
it can be define as ipod shekau
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by vega84(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2016
omoelesa:
What is nnamadi kanu?
. U will never knw jst like u will never knw who ur mother is. Yoruba punk #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Jesusloveyou: 3:46pm On May 10, 2016
hardcorevin:
The dullard has finally said his mind:That any group fighting for seccession shall be crushed but any Group killing innocent people shall be spared...Its happening and people are seeing it...i rest my case!!!
in don jazzy voice- if u want rehab, come and take. God bless pmb for given free rehab to ipod yoot
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by americanigga(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2016
Nnamdi kanu should not be released

1 Like

Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Mboi2: 8:57pm On May 10, 2016
americanigga:
why is Nnamdi still allowed to live, they silence him and bury secretely
If u don't reverse this comment and beg God for forgiveness you will live ur entire life in sorrow and agony and you will beg for death to come but you won't die. The blood of all the innocent people you have killed and sucked will hunt you and ur generation.
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by meshinoye(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2016
Treason is worst than insurgency.

I wonder why the mordern Biafran soilders have not break KANU prison and freed him by now or they are waiting for Supreme Court of Nigeria to give verdict in favour of a man that holds a Nigerian, UK, Biafran passports at thesame time.

I pray that his case will not be like that of Ken Saro Wiwa that was executed by no nonsense Sanni Abacha and nothing happened. The Biafran thing should have make sense during Abacha regime then you will realize that Pastor Yakubu Gowon was a nice Christian at such a tender age( check Gown age during the civil war).
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by badnature: 10:33pm On May 10, 2016
diegwu01:

you baboons can you tell us just one person that died during the protest? or are you a product of free education? you know free things are sometimes useless
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by badnature: 10:36pm On May 10, 2016
meshinoye:

I wonder why the mordern Biafran soilders have not break KANU prison and freed him by now or they are waiting for Supreme Court of Nigeria to give verdict in favour of a man that holds a Nigerian, UK, Biafran passports at thesame time.

I pray that his case will not be like that of Ken Saro Wiwa that was executed by no nonsense Sanni Abacha and nothing happened. The Biafran thing should have make sense during Abacha regime then you will realize that Pastor Yakubu Gowon was a nice Christian at such a tender age( check Gown age during the civil war).

what exactly is holding your god(the pedophile,buhari)?
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2016
Try to think in future tense.
Kanu's agitation has the ability to start a civil war 2.0
If you were alive during first civil war you will understand why war is a bad thing
Also, 1.5million Nigerians died (that is not a small number, no matter how long ago it happened)and again we have someone in power who will never agree for Nigeria to be separated, just like gowon
try to think beyond what you can see. Try to think without using your emotions.
Do not switch off your brain and the proceed to think with your heart.
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by internetpirate: 5:28am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Hear yourself?? LMAO!! Insurgency is the ultimate treason!
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by asorocker: 5:40am On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
If you were alive during first civil war you will understand why war is a bad thing
Also, 1.5million Nigerians died (that is not a small number, no matter how long ago it happened)and again we have someone in power who will never agree for Nigeria to be separated, just like gowon

In order words the Nigerian government is far more threatened by an unarmed biafran than 10,000 armed Boko Haram. I can now see why people who refer to Nigeria as a zoo are insulting animals in the zoo.
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by allthingsgood: 5:44am On May 11, 2016
eyeview:
Point to ponder.

Thats not the issue. The bh are repentant and ready to turn a new leaf, while nnamdi's cause is only to destroy this country. He shld languish in prison for eternity!
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by allthingsgood: 5:48am On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Dont mind the foolish ipob sympathizers. Most of them have no clue what civil war is about. They just follow follow like goats to a slaughter!
Re: Buhari Frees 800 Boko Haram, Keeps Nnamdi Kanu In Jail by Nobody: 7:48am On May 11, 2016
asorocker:

In order words the Nigerian government is far more threatened by an unarmed biafran than 10,000 armed Boko Haram. I can now see why people who refer to Nigeria as a zoo are insulting animals in the zoo.

Still not thinking in future tense, i'm afraid i can't help you.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governor Stranded In Kano Over Holding Expired Visa To Saudi Arabia / PDP Block Dokpesi Zoned Chairmanship To South West, Bode George Pick Form(pic) / Nigeria To Comply With ECOWAS Court Ruling on Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.