Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (12933 Views)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
rabbuy:

I love the fact that you admitted that..you got a free kiss for that.. kiss
Yeah I know that feeling.. Jesus prayed father lead us not into temtpation.. So bae next time just frown hard and warn him he himself will get embarrassed you don't need to tell a pastor or pope or disrupt a service or even leave he church...
Infact its acts like this and more that make people become atheist but good believers know that devil uses people as far as they let him..
So next time just get a new seat after speaking to him ofcourse and in your room pray for the church
We need revival
cry
Serious revival.grin
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Serious revival.grin
That smile of yours tho undecided
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
rabbuy:
That smile of yours tho undecided
Werin do the smile undecided
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Ok maybe I took it to far,buh I felt disgusted considering the gathering we are,church as always been refered to as d presence of God...why will a mere mortal dishonour God with such act?

do you consider it normal for a man to be adjusting your underwear in broad daylight and in front of everybody in the vicinity?

what type of church do you go to?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Werin do the smile undecided
What's your definition of revival if I may ask tongue embarassed cheesy
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
tpiander:

do you consider it normal for a man to be adjusting your underwear in broad daylight and in front of everybody in the vicinity?

what type of church do you go to?
Do u know why I have refused to reply all your mentions on this thread...well because I already know u are only seeking for attention,dis comment just proved me right,ur former comments were all against my reaction...lol troll alert..kivva you forgot to mention this one in ur thread...anyway read my signature and comprehend...no response frm me to u henceforthtongue
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2015
misspicy:

Do u know why I have refused to reply all your mentions on this thread...well because I already know u are only seeking for attention,dis comment just proved me right,ur former comments were all against my reaction...lol troll alert..kivva you forgot to mention this one in ur thread...anyway read my signature and comprehend...no response frm me to u henceforthtongue

typical response.

May God save people from your type.

you sound like someone who is not familiar with churchgoing, btw.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by chachanga: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
pussygotlips:
Picture of your big nyash or......

Yes, tell her Sergeant!
We need to, errm, see the Complaining Butt in question before we can apprehend the Plaintive roving hand

More precisely, we need to confirmento the curvative roundness of the butt to ascertain the "temptative" index of the emanations from it to the point that it could make a "prayerWarri" broda choose not to carry last on a Sunday morning, especially in church again, aarghhh! grin

/lol/
Madam, na yoke ah dey yoke o!
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by pussygotlips: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
chachanga:

Yes, tell her Sergeant!
We need to, errm, see the Complaining Butt in question before we can apprehend the Plaintive roving hand

More precisely, we need to confirmento the curvative roundness of the butt to ascertain the "temptative" index of the emanations from it to the point that it could make a "prayerWarri" broda choose not to carry last on a Sunday morning, especially in church again, aarghhh! grin

/lol/
Madam, na yoke ah dey yoke o!

grin grin

Yes oo,
We need to see the irresistible nyash to confirm the torry,
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
rabbuy:
What's your definition of revival if I may ask tongue embarassed cheesy
Prayer,fasting and serious preachingtongue
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

Prayer,fasting and serious preachingtongue
Adonbilivyhu tongue undecided

The federal ministry of women affairs of Nigeria has warned that trusting nigerian girls leads to pain frustration and untold penury.. Alas utter destruction... grin
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.