Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! (12810 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have noticed lately that some girls walk around with FURY arms, legs and all! and by FURY, I mean "HAIRY"!
NO sense in girls having arms like some Grizzy Bear! I feel its nasty for a girl! if I CANT count the hair strands on your arms or legs then that's just NASTY !! The other day, I was talking to some girl around my workplace and I just couldn't take her seriously because I kept looking at her HAIRY arms.

Now! My question is, Do men look out for these things when choosing the women they date or NOT really Do men KINDLY tell their GF or WIVES when her arms start looking HAIRY or FURY??

1 Share

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was scared stiff the other day when I saw a bearded woman, no kidding. I kept looking at her thick teddy and faint moustache until I nearly jam person.

I also saw a pretty chick too in a bus sometime ago, I was however stunned when she alighted and I made to view her front yard only to discover her half exposed frontal was covered with manly hairs. My admiration immediately fizzled out
Yuck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
haha. I dislike hairs on females. I prefer their bodies as smooth as bottles. grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Andy790(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided

Let dem shave evry mornin....it wont take more dan 5mins....

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by datguru: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I hate it like mad

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Andy790:

Let dem shave evry mornin....it wont take more dan 5mins....
as they shave it , it increases

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion: I was scared stiff the other day when I saw a bearded woman, no kidding. I kept looking at her thick teddy and faint moustache until I nearly jam person.

I also saw a pretty chick too in a bus sometime ago, I was however stunned when she alighted and I made to view her front yard only to discover her half exposed frontal was covered with manly hairs. My admiration immediately fizzled out
Yuck!!!

Exactly!! like are they scared of a shaving stick or something??
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided

are u joking?? we are all naturally born with hair on our body. that's why we have clippers and shaving sticks to control that! FIN!

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by MisterLongman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na those girls with beards they irritate me pass.......
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

Then I guess they should keep shaving, Twice a day!! plus there are drugs and there is NAIR (HAIR REMOVER)
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Andy790(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

Dats true bt only if they leave the part unshaved for a few days....
Shaving shuld b a daily routine for them..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Shaving stick and shaving powder should suffice when necessary. It's not sexy when a Lady is hairy in the wrong places.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion:
Shaving stick and shaving powder should suffice when necessary. It's not sexy when a Lady is hairy in the wrong places.

Exactly!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by valmunich(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
The only have problem with girls dah grows beards. Gush! Like seriously?!?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
I just feel maybe guys r keeping QUIET about it and just letting it slide! I mean, I have seen some really really pretty girls with a nice outfit, good make up, hair done well, nails done and everything done except shaving the ARMS!! That's beyond me because I believe they spent lots of time to get everything done right except SHAVE!!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
justmag:

are u joking?? we are all naturally born with hair on our body. that's why we have clippers and shaving sticks to control that! FIN!

when I said born that way I meant they were naturally born very hairy , my close friend is very and she has given up on those because the hair only increases and moreover who has time for that every blessed day ?

7 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion:

its not sexy fine but shaving completely is not as easy as you think Mr .

7 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

when I said born that way I meant they were naturally born very hairy , my close friend is very and she has given up on those because the hair only increases and moreover who has time for that every blessed day ?

Okay!!! I completely understand what you are saying but I feel if you have time to brush your teeth and take a bath, then you will have time to shave your body. Last time I checked, some people shave in the shower. it shouldn't take long. You have have to make time for that!! I know girls in 2014 take HUGE pride in their appearance!!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion: I was scared stiff the other day when I saw a bearded woman, no kidding. I kept looking at her thick teddy and faint moustache until I nearly jam person.

Yuck!!!

hahahhaha...abeg no make me laugh...
Some of them shave it - it would come out with more force...so they just tend to leave it. I wish I had 'lilll' hair on my legs sha.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by yungchop: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
There is nothing bad innit. What matters most is the manchester united and south pole
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: There is nothing bad innit. What matters most is the manchester united and south pole

Manchester united and south pole Huh
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
jez shave it off

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by yungchop: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
justmag:

Manchester united and south pole Huh
yeag as far as those places are hair free. Or have you seen a man utd with hair??
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: yeag as far as those places are hair free. Or have you seen a man utd with hair??

hahaha!!! Now I see what u mean!...Ohhh!!! they have to be hair free. lol
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

its not sexy fine but shaving completely is not as easy as you think Mr .
Says who, not that their hairs are coarse in nature, it just requires regular everyday shaving, or else the hair is as coarse as Bin Laden's which I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahhaha...abeg no make me laugh...
Some of them shave it - it would come out with more force...so they just tend to leave it. I wish I had 'lilll' hair on my legs sha.
That lil hair on the legs ain't sexy I tell you

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
McWhillion:
Says who, not that their hairs are coarse in nature, it just requires regular everyday shaving, or else the hair is as coarse as Bin Laden's which I doubt.

Thank you!! its not like they are shaving metal!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
justmag:

Thank you!! its not like they are shaving metal!
Metal grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by naturally: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its their gift of nature

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by sexylogan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014

That's true. Tough question. And hair tends to grow faster the more you try to remove it.
If you love a girl enuff, it won't matter if she's hairy or not.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexylogan:

That's true. Tough question. And hair tends to grow faster the more you try to remove it.
If you love a girl enuff, it won't matter if she's hairy or not.

abi o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.