Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (48017 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by philips70(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

We need action now and some feeble campaign-esque babblings Buhari and associates are deploying to null effect. The part in bold suggest you are privy of some things going on in the rock. Since you are privy of "this man" activities, kindly wow as to why the man appears to be a stark dunce in governance affairs.

I am waiting . . . . . .

PMB's folly is GEJ's wisdom. Let that sink into you. The error of 2010-2015 will never be repeated in the history of Nigeria. So don't be afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by obimegan: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Well, to me its a bit suspicious that light became constant less than a week after GMB took over when we had no minister of power. But who knows?
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dmcdad: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

GEJ was the commander-in-chief of every saboteur. The greatest 5th columnist to ever, occupy the corridor of power.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by billyG(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
If Gej has won d election prof.chinedu Nebo will still be telling us we cnt hav power b/c vandal has vandalise d gas pipline or we still need $60billn to have power.now we hav power without a power minister,God will punish any power minister hence forth that will be telling us d above shiit as frm september.

4 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
philips70:

PMB's folly is GEJ's wisdom. Let that sink into you. The error of 2010-2015 will never be repeated in the history of Nigeria. So don't be afraid.

Is this all ?. . . .As expected you disappoint big time when called to task of self defense . . . . . . Let it sink into you that not everyone is interested in worshipping the Dull deity errorneously voted into power via the false mantra of "Change"
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
dynamitee:
[s]You know what happens when u respond to someone that did not insult you with an insult? Everyone forgets the point u were trying to make, if there was one to begin with. All the person hears is the insult. You want someone''s feeble mind to get your strong minded point, don't call them imbec!les . Cos I can't even remember the point you were trying to make.

You are quite a fool to think that abusing someone for quoting u on social media makes u an intellectual.

When u called me an imbec!le what was I supposed to do in response? Say yes sir/maam? Argue wit u again like the human being I thought u were? I had two options, ignore you, or insult u back. If today was monday-Saturday, it wld have been option 1. But I have a problem with ppl like u that hate and insult ppl just for disagreeing wit u.you can't have a discussion or an arguement on the merits. You have to resort to petty name calling to make your point, especially when you don't have a valid point to make.

I trust you will respond again with another off point statement... most likely with an insult in it.

Keep it coming buff.oon... I have faith in your stupidity, u haven't failed me yet.

Joke!
[/s]

Lolz, am actually entertained with your epistle like whines . . . . When am ready to fool around with some retaard, be rest assured you will be top on the list . . . .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by philips70(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

Is this all ?. . . .As expected you disappoint big time when called to task of self defense . . . . . . Let it sink into you that not everyone is interested in worshipping the Dull deity errorneously voted into power via the false mantra of "Change"

If you worship the dullest and the most clueless president Nigeria ever had you can worship anything.

May it be known to you even a goat will perform better in Aso Rock than your master GEJ.

Let your pain loosen a bit, I know how hard failure could be. You can chose to keep wailing , it's your choice. The man Nigerians voted into power will be there till 2023 to clean your master's mess and you have nothing to do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Arogba: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
mployer:
It is normal for power generation to improve during rainy season. The water level in the dam is high resulting in higher power output.

enjoy it while it lasts, the party won't be long grin
How much power do we generate with water? The capacity of Kainji and Shiroro is less than 1.5 Mega watts abi rain no fall last year?
The reason we are having constant light now is simply because the discos are afraid of revocation of their licence. They were comfortable with distribution of bills without rendering the service before but the table has turned everybody have to earn their pay.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by villybest(f): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
It's sabotage,all the ministries collected money and sabotaged the last administration,but now every body is realizing the truth which can't be hidden for long,..agriculture,power,refineries,stockmarket etc..give kudos to the past government.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
philips70:

If you worship the dullest and the most clueless president Nigeria ever had you can worship anything.

May it be known to you even a goat will perform better in Aso Rock than your master GEJ.

Let your pain loosen a bit, I know how hard failure could be. You can chose to keep wailing , it's your choice. The man Nigerians voted into power will be there till 2023 to clean your master's mess and you have nothing to do about it.

You are beginning to sound as depraved and dumb as the dull deity in the rock. You might seek to defend the geriatric dunce at all cost, but be informed that not everyone will engage in your silly worshipping of a Dull old man . . . .

In 2019, Nigerians will take stocks and give their verdict. Your talk of 2023 is albeit very mundane ,premature , tactless and very foolish . . . .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by megaik: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
First is what they call : Load-Shedding! This is Fraud
The Discos buy eg say 80 Megawatts from the TCN and Collect Bills from the populance that can cover 200Megawatts of electricity every month and still share amongst the populance the small 80megawatts. Yet still collect bills from these areas whether there was light or not.

Second is Supply of Gas to the Gencos: Some cabals in Generation Stations connive with the NNPC cabals to short change the supply of gas already paid for in the name of gas leakages and vandals to divert the cash to their pockets. These infos are in the poblic domain....
chuna1985:

What do umean by corruption in the powersector has reduced. Please explain d corruption a bit. Did power companies generate power and throw it away or what

What caused shottage of gas supply

Do u even know that both generation and distribution of power in nigeria is owned 100% by private firms

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by francizy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Calling it injustice against the north was initially the reaction of northern prominent elders because at the initial stage, BH targeted security officials, and usually, the reaction of security forces anytime they were attacked was to go harass and torture innocent people. This is a general notion, even in the US where "ghetto" blacks generally see cops as their enemy and any group that criticizes the police always drew sympathy from them.

When the group initially targeted the security forces, ordinary people were even hailing them because of the General resentment in the country on police and military harassment of civilians. So personally I don't see it as an opposition sabotage, the saboteurs were possibly members of both political parties who had radical ideology.

While I agree that the silence of northern elders and political elites (because of fear of being targeted or whatever) contributed to the worsening of the whole insurgency and radicalization of people, it would be insensitive if we permit that security forces should clamp down on everyone anyhow they liked, because most times, these innocent people are like you and I whose communities are overrun by these insurgents who take advantage of the absence of security presence in these communities, it's just a hopeless situation

Chai! Did you just type this?? shocked shocked

And I had respect for you oh!

You clearly distorted your whole write up and eliminated a certain group just for you to defend Buhari and northern elders? Initially, Boko haram targeted mostly Christians and security forces of which Christians suffered the pains more. These men you are defending now, including youths thought that it would remain thus and hence the unbelievers will be wiped out as their churches are bombed every Sunday. Some of them couldn't hide their joy as they took to Facebook and twitter to display it.

And which sane human being will rejoice over the death of thousands of people from different religion and faith and then claim that an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north? If you are sincere with yourself, you'd admit openly here that the northern elders, Buhari inclusive, along with some other northerners only started criticizing boko haram when they started bombing public places and mosques, so don't hide facts or try to distort the truth just to make it seem just for some certain group to welcome, hail and support terrorism.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
ELTON123:
God bless GEJ
what has this got to do with GEJ? Embrace and work with the new government "change".
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by socialmediaman: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
francizy:

Chai! Did you just type this?? shocked shocked

And I had respect for you oh!

You clearly distorted your whole write up and eliminated a certain group just for you to defend Buhari and northern elders? Initially, Boko haram targeted mostly Christians and security forces of which Christians suffered the pains more. These men you are defending now, including youths thought that it would remain thus and hence the unbelievers will be wiped out as their churches are bombed every Sunday. Some of them couldn't hide their joy as they took to Facebook and twitter to display it.

And which sane human being will rejoice over the death of thousands of people from different religion and faith and then claim that an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north? If you are sincere with yourself, you'd admit openly here that the northern elders, Buhari inclusive, along with some other northerners only started criticizing boko haram when they started bombing public places and mosques, so don't hide facts or try to distort the truth just to make it seem just for some certain group to welcome, hail and support terrorism.

actually I know what I am saying, i followed events, I was not talking about when the splinter groups started targeting churches, I was referring to the initial group which targeted security forces when their leader was killed.

And you're right, when it degenerated to attacking churches, the sentiments and anger against northerners increased 'cos it was perceived that they welcomed the development, Before it further degenerated to a worse crisis that affected Tom dick and Harry.

I'm not going to absolve or blame anyone, this is a sensitive matter that should be handled with diplomacy. This is a good reason why I try to question the intent of some online pro-sessesionist groups because they end up dragging the name and repute of law abiding citizens into mud with their violence.

The same way you may be seeing BH and the north is the same way people who have not been to the SE will feel that everyone there is carrying arms chanting Biafran war songs, opposing the present government etc

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by israelboy1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nd d lite is getting bad here in akure
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by kamokaze10(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Same thing for my side oh...it be lyk say the fear of buhari is at work
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by nairamaniac: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari Happened, my dear MizMyColi

I'm seriously shocked that this would come from a strong PDP mouthpiece.
I think I remember you from your moniker. Aren't you the one with English so big that it almost swallowed Buhari?
Of course you are. You always remind me of Patrick Obahiagbon (view image) each time I read your post. funny enough, you guys may make a good couple.

That aside, let me tell you what you requested to know.

Some group of thieves and cronies to the last Foolish president, fraudulently bought the various sectors of the Power industry. They were notified that what they bought needed some upgrade after their purchase. This was amongst several other contracts agreements between the buyers(thieves) and the seller(thief).
So sweetheart, what happened next ws that after all the buyers had bought the entire distribution companies (10 in number) and generation companies(5), they failed to upgrade the purchased utilities. Hence they didn't keep to their own side of the agreement. Now, instead of the federal government to revoke the sale and subject the buying-thieves to penalties, what did the seller(thief jonathan) do? he accepted to be blackmailed by these his cronies to assist them with funds to upgrade the utilities they had bought. he went round, lobbied IMF, lobbied Obama, lobbied okonjo iweala's colleagues at world bank. They all gave Jonathan these money. amounting to Tens of billions of dollars.
The interest on those borrowed money have been counting since 2013 ending.
But you know what happened next? there was no gas to power the bought generation powered plants. The gas players in the industry wouldnt sign contracts with federal government because the bill that would have determined their faith and regulation of the industry hadn't been signed, that bill is the PETROLEUM INDUSTRY BILL(PIB).

all the above intertwined nonsense and several others happened in this fraudulent transaction. including the fact that Nigeria generated HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA from the sales of these utilities. But guess what, Patrick? sorry Mizmycoli. Federal Government claimed to have used all the money to pay off all the trained workers of the defunct Phcn. That is they used all the money to pay all the people that were working for phcn before the ex-president's friends bought their place of work over.
The story didn't end there, federal government put in place billions of dollars to fund power-training institutes for new workers to be employed by the new buyers.

But when Buhari happened, hahahahah.
I repeat, when Buhari happened. All these purchasing-criminals know that they fraudulently bought these companies. They know their licences can be revoked if Buhari reviews the contracts/purchase. Hence they had to start performing. To give him the impression that the industry is safest with them.
Little do they know that my General can not be deceived. HD would get there and hr would get them. Even if he forgets, me and my fellow nairaland progressives&changers would remind him. Our great Comrade/Amazon, Berem and several of us would be there (God bless you all abundantly).

So you see, my love:
Buhari happened.

Sai Buhari (Nigeria's first real president)

NB:

For those of you saying its due to increase pressure at the various Dams. You all are a bunch of IGNORANT-ILLITERATES.
Even if the turbines would have more force to spin faster due to rise of water in the dams, rain isn't favourable to the distribution sector of it. That's why the power is switched off from their centers when it rains.

Also ask yourself why this so called rainy season wasn't in favour of power during Jonathan's Regime. The only reasonable defensive-metaphor to this is that: Buhari's Leadership shall be a RAIN OF BLESSINGS AND DEVELOPMENT ON US ALL.
Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
megaik:
First is what they call : Load-Shedding! This is Fraud
The Discos buy eg say 80 Megawatts from the TCN and Collect Bills from the populance that can cover 200Megawatts of electricity every month and still share amongst the populance the small 80megawatts. Yet still collect bills from these areas whether there was light or not.

Second is Supply of Gas to the Gencos: Some cabals in Generation Stations connive with the NNPC cabals to short change the supply of gas already paid for in the name of gas leakages and vandals to divert the cash to their pockets. These infos are in the poblic domain....

Lmao, haven't u heard abt vandals n gas pipeline explosions over the last 3 years in nigeria

Secondly, we have prepaid meter over here n so we pay only for wat we use. Finally, I kno several parts of d north Dnt have prepaid meter, thus they are slaughtered wit estimated bills wit no electricity...
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by nairamaniac: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beremx:
the rains are long over in the southwest. Still yet there's improvement of electricity supply.

Oga Buhari,thank you oooo!!! cheesy

Buhari Happened, my dear MizMyColi

I'm seriously shocked that this would come from a strong PDP mouthpiece.
I think I remember you from your moniker. Aren't you the one with English so big that it almost swallowed Buhari?
Of course you are. You always remind me of Patrick Obahiagbon (view image below then come back up to read the rest) each time I read your post. funny enough, you guys may make a good couple.

That aside, let me tell you what you requested to know.

Some group of thieves and cronies to the last Foolish president, fraudulently bought the various sectors of the Power industry. They were notified that what they bought needed some upgrade after their purchase. This was amongst several other contracts agreements between the buyers(thieves) and the seller(thief).
So sweetheart, what happened next ws that after all the buyers had bought the entire distribution companies (10 in number) and generation companies(5), they failed to upgrade the purchased utilities. Hence they didn't keep to their own side of the agreement. Now, instead of the federal government to revoke the sale and subject the buying-thieves to penalties, what did the seller(thief jonathan) do? he accepted to be blackmailed by these his cronies to assist them with funds to upgrade the utilities they had bought. he went round, lobbied IMF, lobbied Obama, lobbied okonjo iweala's colleagues at world bank. They all gave Jonathan these money. amounting to Tens of billions of dollars.
The interest on those borrowed money have been counting since 2013 ending.
But you know what happened next? there was no gas to power the bought generation powered plants. The gas players in the industry wouldnt sign contracts with federal government because the bill that would have determined their faith and regulation of the industry hadn't been signed, that bill is the PETROLEUM INDUSTRY BILL(PIB).

all the above intertwined nonsense and several others happened in this fraudulent transaction. including the fact that Nigeria generated HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA from the sales of these utilities. But guess what, Patrick? sorry Mizmycoli. Federal Government claimed to have used all the money to pay off all the trained workers of the defunct Phcn. That is they used all the money to pay all the people that were working for phcn before the ex-president's friends bought their place of work over.
The story didn't end there, federal government put in place billions of dollars to fund power-training institutes for new workers to be employed by the new buyers.

But when Buhari happened, hahahahah.
I repeat, when Buhari happened. All these purchasing-criminals know that they fraudulently bought these companies. They know their licences can be revoked if Buhari reviews the contracts/purchase. Hence they had to start performing. To give him the impression that the industry is safest with them.
Little do they know that my General can not be deceived. HD would get there and hr would get them. Even if he forgets, me and my fellow nairaland progressives&changers would remind him. Our great Comrade/Amazon, Berem and several of us would be there (God bless you all abundantly).

So you see, my love:
Buhari happened.

Sai Buhari (Nigeria's first real president)

NB:

For those of you saying its due to increase pressure at the various Dams. You all are a bunch of IGNORANT-ILLITERATES.
Even if the turbines would have more force to spin faster due to rise of water in the dams, rain isn't favourable to the distribution sector of it. That's why the power is switched off from their centers when it rains.

Also ask yourself why this so called rainy season wasn't in favour of power during Jonathan's Regime. The only reasonable defensive-metaphor to this is that: Buhari's Leadership shall be a RAIN OF BLESSINGS AND DEVELOPMENT ON US ALL.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by philips70(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

You are beginning to sound as depraved and dumb as the dull deity in the rock. You might seek to defend the geriatric dunce at all cost, but be informed that not everyone will engage in your silly worshipping of a Dull old man . . . .

In 2019, Nigerians will take stocks and give their verdict. Your talk of 2023 is albeit very mundane ,premature , tactless and very foolish . . . .

I can slice through your pain like hot knife over butter. Sorry man, can't help your pains. PMB will continue ruling your dumb ass till 2023 and a slowpoke like you that don't even have any electoral value in your immediate family have jack to do about it.

In the generation past, up till this present generation to the future no one will be found worthy in your family to drive Mr Buhari's car talk of being a president. Keep dying, Nairaland will contribute money for your funeral when you are fully stretched.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by AutosBay(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
No light in my area.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by francizy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

actually I know what I am saying, i followed events, I was not talking about when the splinter groups started targeting churches, I was referring to the initial group which targeted security forces when their leader was killed.

And you're right, when it degenerated to attacking churches, the sentiments and anger against northerners increased 'cos it was perceived that they welcomed the development, Before it further degenerated to a worse crisis that affected Tom dick and Harry.

I'm not going to absolve or blame anyone, this is a sensitive matter that should be handled with diplomacy. This is a good reason why I try to question the intent of some online pro-sessesionist groups because they end up dragging the name and repute of law abiding citizens into mud with their violence.

The same way you may be seeing BH and the north is the same way people who have not been to the SE will feel that everyone there is carrying arms chanting Biafran war songs, opposing the present government etc

How many times have you heard or read about MASSOB/Biafra attack against security forces or against Muslims? But why does it happen all the time in the north? No matter how one seems to be angered by the presence of someone else, such person shouldn't resort to bloodshed and this has been my problem with the north. I spent 5 years over there so I know what am saying. The major problem or should I say the main problem I have with this country is the constant bloodshed ranging from herdsmen attack, to religious violence, to post election violence and finally to terrorism. My people ain't saints and I will never shield them. This is fact as I post comments about killing whoever commits a crime against human life, be the person Igbo or not. I stand for justice and equity, treat others how you'd want them to treat you and everyone will be happy.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by ocelot2006(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
aresa:

GEJ didn't build any power plant and not even 1 transformer. The power plants he commissioned were initiated and built by OBJ and before you come back with more garbage, make sure you have the names of the power plants GEJ built and commissioned.

The transmission lines are still the same transmission lines managed by the same transmission company that didn't deliver under GEJ so what's your point?

Beats me why you funny people are shouting GEJ for everything that didn't work under him for 6 long years while at the same time crediting him for what's working under PMB.

Even comatose and compromised EFCC under GEJ is working overtime under PMB so what happened? GEJ refurbished EFCC too before he left?

Fact is, the days of gross incompetence allowed under GEJ where people steal and don't do their job is gone, people are basically doing their job because there's a new sheriff in town.

You people are not making any sense with your bogus and upside down assertions...

Correction: OBJ built about 2-4 plants with NO arrangements for gas supply. GEJ on the other initiated the next phases on SAME plants, expanding, AND built new plants. Or were you blind when GEJ was busy commissioning these new plants?

Also I don't recall saying GEJ built the original grid. That was done decades ago by the Canadians on our behalf with the original National Control Centre at Oshogbo (that's before the Northern military regimes decided to move it to Shiroro). BUT the GEJ administration was SOLELY responsible for the UPGRADE and EXPANSION of same grid by building new transmission substations and stringing new power lines on newly constructed steel towers across the country. Not only that, the GEJ administration in a way was the FIRST to decentralize the grid via the 2013/14 directive by NERC to states with IPPs, authorizing them to distribute LOCALLY. And GEJ outsourced the Mgt of TCN to Manitoba Power, a renowned Canadian Utility Firm.

And what exactly did GMB contribute to the working of EFCC? Last I checked, some of the cases raised (eg against Sylva, Nyako, and fmr Jigawa Governor) were INITIATED by the GEJ administration. So please don't come here and spew crap here. We're NOT fools.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by ocelot2006(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
dynamitee:
wow... sounds like he really did a lot.
So, how come I lived in a total of 3 states and 4 different towns during his 6 year tenure and I still never experienced the power stability I am experiencing now?and how come people were still complaining about power supply

I lived in 2 states in the NE (Taraba and Adamawa) and I enjoyed almost 24 hrs of power supply. I equally live in Port Harcourt yet the supply along our line (state line) is TERRIBLE. BUT across the road, houses hooked up to the Federal line enjoy FAR MORE hours of power supply compared to us. In Akwa Ibom were I come from, and now reside, power supply has improved in places like Abak from the pathetic 30mins-2hrs of brownouts to almost 6-10hrs (its still erratic though). In Uyo (Ewet Housing to be specific) power has improved dramatically to OVER 10 hrs of power supply.

What I'm basically trying to say is that the power situation is FAR from perfect, BUT there's been remarkable improvements. And it's all thanks to the quiet GEJ.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Isaddabai(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
ELTON123:
God bless GEJ
OH GOD!!! NO MATTER HOW THIS MAN TRIED DON'T LET JONATHAN OUT OF HIS WAYS SO THAT THE BLESSING WILL CONTINUE
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by ocelot2006(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
dynamitee:
Propaganda gabbage? I don't abuse ppl on naira land until they abuse me first, so please... do not insult me.
I have been in the southwest for 3 years, before that I stayed in abj. This 24hours power supply u are talking about in the northeast, I never saw it in abj, or the west. I won't argue your northeast theory with you because I did not stay there. But if it's only the northeast that could boast of power, then something is wrong don't u think?

As for what they feed me, unlike most of the blind loyalists on this thread, I actually question everything that comes out of the mouth of every politician. I don't believe GEJ made huge efforts to stabilise power just because some talking heads were throwing fancy words around that I didn't even understand.

I believe what I can see. If PMB came up now and said he is doing something to improve power, I would believe him, because I can see the effects, Not just talk propaganda gabbage, like u said.

And what exactly has GMB contributed to the development of the power sector? Does he even have a game plan for the power sector, apart from that joke Osibanjo shared during the last campaign season that got everyone laughing?

And I'm glad you get to believe what you see. That's why I've always told you APC folks to leave the boundaries of the SW and travel out to see what was truly happening across the federation. Oh BTW, the power improvements wasnt just in the NE but also across the country, including the SW. As a matter of fact I recall my former company driver, an indigene of Ondo state, state that his family enjoyed improved power supply at Akoko LGA.

But for some strange reason, non of you APC supporters didn't see all these improvements. Oh no, you were only interested in raining abuses on GEJ. Now you've seen the fruits of his hardwork, yet you want to allot it to GMB who's yet to do JACK shyte? Pathetic.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
philips70:

I can slice through your pain like hot knife over butter. Sorry man, can't help your pains. PMB will continue ruling your dumb ass till 2023 and a slowpoke like you that don't even have any electoral value in your immediate family have jack to do about it.

In the generation past, up till this present generation to the future no one will be found worthy in your family to drive Mr Buhari's car talk of being a president. Keep dying, Nairaland will contribute money for your funeral when you are fully stretched.

Lolz . . .What an absolute rettard you have evolved into. . . I see I did hit a nerve when I told you to worship your geriatric dull deity on your own terms, rather than bore us with meaningless tales by moonlight tripe on how your entire wretched lineage pay OBEISANCE to the Daura born dunce occupying the rock.

Buhari rectal squarters like you bore me to hell . . . . . In 2019, Nigerians will decide and not some foolish maggot gloating without recourse to common sense . . . .. .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dynamitee: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Atleast u noticed that i love my epistles. Not that you addressed any single point in it because you dont have anything to say. odee! I have a lot to say about ppl like u.

Unlike u, my entertainment does not involve insulting ppl who havent done me harm, so pls scratch mi off your sorry list. But rest assured that I'm here to take you on insult for insult when u want a fight.

Mumuu

jmaine:

Lolz, am actually entertained with your epistle like whines . . . . When am ready to fool around with some retaard, be rest assured you will be top on the list . . . .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by LarrySun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
I don't know if a topic such as this has been discussed on here, but I'm piqued as to the reason I, and many others (I'm sure) now have almost constant power supply. Did NEPA (sic) forget where they usually switch off the light? (Pun intended).

I would like to glean from the insights of those who have first hand knowledge on what went wrong earlier, and what is going rightly this time.

Your views are welcome.
The bolded got me reeling with laughter! Only very few people would see the pun! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Mark4reel: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how long does it take to construct an IPP

What input have PMB done in the power sector

Celebrate GEJ and pray DAFTUS to sustain that transformation agenda.
Celebrate GEJ ke, let's we forget the same GEJ met power when we were still Holding our Candles as Nigerians then he completely Disconnected us under the guise of privatisation but now that buhari has come Change has come we are now experiencing improvement in the power sector yet tanoids are shouting is not buhari, is not buhari aba what do they even even want
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by lumeneng22: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
The truth is that Jonathan govt has fix power sector before the election
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Bitterleafsoup: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

There's being constant or an average of 22hours power supply in our house in Awka as far as 2014...
the same in Enugu these APC zombies will claim all GEJ has done if they did not document it well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.