Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (46688 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by nd07(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nasty question. if He is ur Lord indeed u wouldn't hv asked ds.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by comrChris(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
God said my people perish because of ignorance

op first and foremost what is your reason for this question? are you married?

any wish way it is totally wrong because bible said we should not call the name of God in vain

And op if you actually ask this question to blaspheme God and to enjoy some foolish response sorry is your name becos you are actually bringing course upon ur self
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
He is simply telling you that the name "jesus christ" is not a person's name, so whoever you think you refer to when you say the name, is an error, how hard can thatbe to understand?

And how can it be hard for you to understand that it doesn't matter whether its his real name or not.

When we use a name for somebody we are still referring to a particular person, whether he answers that name or not.

Its about the intention. You know who the name Jesus Christ refers to when you call it. Not all the other Jesuses that have ever been on earth, but one man in particular. So calling that name in vain is wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Olypeppy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ask Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the name mohammed is too mouthful moreover it is not romantic jo

Lol is the name Jesus romantic

anyway its because people don't usually say "Oh Mohammad!" when they drop something, or when they are shocked

Actually in my experience, they tend to shout "Allah" instead
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
greetings bro, ahh see you are finding it hard to break free from the traditional teaching but i understand. it is not meant for everyone to understand this. for example, I am sure we all know that adam is written about like he is a single man who married a woman called eve. right ? in reality adam is a nation of people and not one man. thats how the bible is written. no names represent single people.

genesis 5 vs 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created <<THEIR NAME WAS CALLED ADAM. ADAM IS A NATION OF PEOPLE. JUST AS EVERY NAME IN THE BIBLE IS A COVER-NAME FOR GROUPS AND NATIONS OF PEOPLE. BIBLE IS NOT ABOUT SINGLE PEOPLE. NO HUMAN BEING IS THAT IMPORTANT. REMEMBER THAT. ITS THE STORY OF THE WORLD WRITTEN IN ALLEGORY
Might I ask you something please? Are you saying that, when the serpent gave eve the apple, what was meant is that he gave it to the thousands or billions of women created or?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Might I ask you something please? Are you saying that, when the serpent gave eve the apple, what was meant is that he gave it to the thousands or billions of women created? Or
well first of all you need to know what the apple is. and i dont think it was an apple. its called the forbidden fruit. the forbidden fruit was ' going into the ways of the gentiles ' aka ' spiritual fornication '. the nation of people created to be the light of the world started practicing gentile customs instead. they abandoned the ways of the light. and the serpent is a nation of people too. further down the line in the bible you will find out the serpent is the nation of edom, or who are referred today as caucasians. so this nation of serpents enticed the children of God with their ways and the children of light abandoned the ways of God and went into the ways of the gentiles. practicing voodoo or wicca and indulging in self gratification and debauchery and hedonism
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
davidque007:

Damn I just had to laugh@ur comment,but u do have a point. The OP asked cos he wants to fornicate with God's name but a married man can use it in some instance .
At least someone understands grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

And how can it be hard for you to understand that it doesn't matter whether its his real name or not.

When we use a name for somebody we are still referring to a particular person, whether he answers that name or not.

Its about the intention. You know who the name Jesus Christ refers to when you call it. Not all the other Jesuses that have ever been on earth, but one man in particular. So calling that name in vain is wrong
I don't believe in the bible but how can it be in vain if married people are having sex? Is sex between married people a sin?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Gurgle(f): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't believe in the bible but how can it be in vain if married people are having sex? Is sex between married people a sin?

Married people having sex is not a sin, and I never said so

It's in vain because you are calling the name in the same way you would use a swear word
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
well first of all you need to know what the apple is. and i dont think it was an apple. its called the forbidden fruit. the forbidden fruit was ' going into the ways of the gentiles ' aka ' spiritual fornication '. the nation of people created to be the light of the world started practicing gentile customs instead. they abandoned the ways of the light. and the serpent is a nation of people too. further down the line in the bible you will find out the serpent is the nation of edom, or who are referred today as caucasians.
Forgive me, I have the pictures from "my book ofbible stories" stuck in my head.grin

So it wasn't a fruit in the literal sense of the word, okay then. So a group of people from a nation, poisoned the minds of another nation into committing sin, then the nation of Adam and Eve hid themselves from God when he called out to them?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Married people having sex is not a sin, and I never said so

It's in vain because you are calling the name in the same way you would use a swear word
Please in what ways are swear words being used? I guess you'd say "in sinful ways", if what the couple is doing is not a sin, how then can the most holy name spoken in an act sanctioned by god, be a sin?

I'm figuring you see sex itself as sinful.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Forgive me, I have the pictures in "my book bible stories" stuck in my head.grin

So it wasn't a fruit in the literal sense of the word, okay then. So a group of people from a nation, poisoned the minds of another nation into committing sin, then the nation of Adam and Eve hid themselves from God when he called out to them?
[b]its okay. many people for some weird reason think it was an apple. yes you are getting it. a nation corrupted another nation which was supposed to be the light-bearers of God to the world. and God removed his protection from them and when this protection was removed, they got attacked and invaded by the egyptians. so before this they had never seen any troubles. they were protected. but now they were N-AKED with no protection. so being na-ked is not literal unclothedness. being na-ked in that they no longer had the protection of God. and they were attacked and some of them enslaved in egypt. they were now vulnerable and were under attack from their neighbors. so they had to start protecting themself ( protecting yourself is called hiding yourself ). so they no longer had the protection of God and had to start fighting their marauding neighbors. now these marauding neigbors were obviously sent by God as punishment. so these marauding neigbors is God calling to them. and they hiding themselves is them protecting themselves from these egyptian invaders. see, when an empire falls ( or should i say when God brings down an empire ), God sends other empires to kick your ass for betraying his trust. he will bring another nation against you to punish you [/b]
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by HirstMOG(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
My kindly advise to you is that you need a psychiatrist soonest before the witches and wizards in your village finish losing all the nuts in your head.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]its okay. many people for some weird reason think it was an apple. yes you are getting it. a nation corrupted another nation which was supposed to be the light-bearers of God to the world. and God removed his protection from them and when this protection was removed, they got attacked and invaded by the egyptians. so before this they had never seen any troubles. they were protected. but now they were N-AKED with no protection. so being na-ked is not literal unclothedness. being na-ked in that they no longer had the protection of God. and they were attacked and some of them enslaved in egypt. they were now vulnerable and were under attack from their neighbors. so they had to start protecting themself ( protecting yourself is called hiding yourself ). so they no longer had the protection of God and had to start fighting their marauding neighbors. now these marauding neigbors were obviously sent by God as punishment. so these marauding neigbors is God calling to them. and they hiding themselves is them protecting themselves from these egyptian invaders. see, when an empire falls ( or should i say when God brings down an empire ), God sends other empires to kick your ass for betraying his trust. he will bring another nation against you to punish you [/b]
Wow! This version of yours is very sweet/entertaining.grin

So then, the nation of serpents were with god in heaven, then all at once they all rebelled, then god cast them out and sent them down to earth, that's how sin came to the world, right?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by flamingfire: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
its foolish and crazy
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by FacelessPatriot: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
The mod that put this on front page instead of recycle bin will face the wrath of God. it seems like none of these mods are true christians and so they delight in posting these kind of topics every sunday...i've been noticing the trend, keep it up. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by ogedax: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Arm of rubbish question.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol is the name Jesus romantic

anyway its because people don't usually say "Oh Mohammad!" when they drop something, or when they are shocked

Actually in my experience, they tend to shout "Allah" instead
it true,it reminds me of my neighbour,whenever her husband is cultivating her farm in the middle of the night,she always shout "wayo allah" "wayo allah" "wayo allah" ibrahim kanda kanda mana. Only God knows what that means
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by Oladigun(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
You can only call his name only when you find it impossible to disengaged from each another, when Jonny was locked inside.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by ogedax: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Arm of rubbish question. You should have also ask if calling Mohamed while having sex is right. Good riddance to bad rubbish .
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Wow! This version of yours is very sweet/entertaining.grin

So then, the nation of serpents were with god in heaven, then all at once they all rebelled, then god cast them out and sent them down to earth, that's how sin came to the world, right?
[b] its not my version. its the real version. you just have to (1) read the bible comprehensively

2- have the spirit of discernment
3-check the meaning of words
4-juxtapose with world history because this story is only 6000 years old and there is world history that goes back beyond that. this garden of eden is actually called ATLANTIS when it was around 6000 years ago. you can do a google search on atlantis. that was the biblical garden of eden

first of all heaven in that context means rulership. this why i say you need to know the meaning of words without which you will be caught up in mythology. heaven means to be in charge of the world. like america is heaven today. and getting kicked out of heaven is getting kicked out of rulership of the world. like if america falls and china takes over then that means america is kicked out of heaven. as for what you wrote about about the satan kicked out of heaven , thats not a story in the beginning. that is an ending story in the book of revelation ( also referenced in the book of isaiah chapter 14 ). who was in heaven in the beginning was adam and the serpent let adam be kicked out of heaven meaning this nation that corrupted them let them lose their control of the world. they fell from rulership [/b]
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
it true,it reminds me of my neighbour,whenever her husband is cultivating her farm in the middle of the night,she always shout "wayo allah" "wayo allah" "wayo allah" ibrahim kanda kanda mana. Only God knows what that means
grin grin grin

You don't know what it means yet wrote it so well.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by PecE2Make: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
The one that annoyed me most is when they scream 'HARDER! HARDER! JESUS !JESUS! oh! my god, take it easy Na' in bed. Their days are membered.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by smartprodigy: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Just asking.
Calling the name of JESUS during sex is like reminding him to punish you later
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b] its not my version. its the real version. you just have to (1) read the bible comprehensively

2- have the spirit of discernment
3-check the meaning of words
4-juxtapose with world history because this story is only 6000 years old and there is world history that goes back beyond that. this garden of eden is actually called ATLANTIS when it was around 6000 years ago. you can do a google search on atlantis. that was the biblical garden of eden

first of all heaven in that context means rulership. this why i say you need to know the meaning of words without which you will be caught up in mythology. heaven means to be in charge of the world. like america is heaven today. and getting kicked out of heaven is getting kicked out of rulership of the world. like if america falls and china takes over then that means america is kicked out of heaven. as for what you wrote about about the satan kicked out of heaven , thats not a story in the beginning. that is an ending story in the book of revelation. who was in heaven in the beginning was adam and the serpent let adam be kicked out of heaven meaning this nation that corrupted them let them lose their control of the world. they fell from rulership [/b]
This is some serious ish, right here. I must say I'm impressed, so the rest of christians don't know jack about the bible of even god then, is there some churches that preach this "real" version?

What I want to know is, is God also a nation? Does he really have a son? Where did sin originally come from?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

You don't know what it means yet wrote it so well.
what does it mean?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
This is some serious ish, right here. I must say I'm impressed, so the rest of christians don't know jack about the bible of even god then, is there some churches that preach this "real" version?

What I want to know is, is God also a nation? Does he really have a son? Where did sin originally come from
[b]yes, the rest of christians are in the dark ages but then again that is a prophesy in the bible that we will go through a stage where people only believe in the mythology of the bible and there will be famine of understanding the word of God. we have been in that famine for like 700 years now starting around the european rennaisance when europeans took over the world. so all this christianity thing is just a circus show. oyedepo, oyakhilome, tb joshua ? its all a clown show to deceive the lost of the world. is there any church that preaches this ? no. you need to encounter real men of God to get the real knowledge, however, this genuine knowledge will become widely known during the return of the spirit of God in the world which it is returning slowly as you can see. we are in the dawn of the return of the saints. is God a nation ? no. God is about the only entity that exists in the bible as a singular entity. he is a force, a spiritual force in the thunder, volcanoes, earthquakes, the sun, the moon, the planets and he can overtake the spirit in some humans and dwell in them and when you speak to them you are actually speaking to God. his spirit envelopes the whole creation. does he have a son ? he has several sons and his sons will be those people who he chooses to live through, meaning if he inserts his spirit into you then you have become his son. very few people in the world will get this privilege to be his son and when you are his son, then you are the christ. where did sin come from ? well sin came from God. he created it as a dual dichotomy to righteousness to see who will genuinely seek to tow the path of righteousness as opposed to towing the path of sin. if you tow the path of righteousness, then when it comes time to harvest his children from the earth, he will put his spirit in only those who chose righteousness...and they will be the anointed. that time is coming [/b]
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b]yes, the rest of christians are in the dark ages but then again that is a prophesy in the bible that we will go through a stage where people only believe in the mythology of the bible and there will be famine of understanding the word of God. we have been in that famine for like 700 years now starting around the european rennaisance when europeans took over the world. so all this christianity thing is just a circus show. oyedepo, oyakhilome, tb joshua ? its all a clown show to deceive the lost of the world. is there any church that preaches this ? no. you need to encounter real men of God to get the real knowledge, however, this genuine knowledge will become widely known during the return of the spirit of God in the world which it is returning slowly as you can see. we are in the dawn of the return of the saints. is God a nation ? no. God is about the only entity that exists in the bible as a singular entity. he is a force, a spiritual force in the thunder, volcanoes, earthquakes, the sun, the moon, the planets and he can overtake the spirit in some humans and dwell in them and when you speak to them you are actually speaking to God. his spirit envelopes the whole creation. does he have a son ? he has several sons and his sons will be those people who he chooses to live through, meaning if he inserts his spirit into you then you have become his son. very few people in the world will get this privilege to be his son and when you are his son, then you are the christ. where did sin come from ? well sin came from God. he created it as a dual dichotomy to righteousness to see who will genuinely seek to tow the path of righteousness as opposed to towing the path of sin. if you tow the path of righteousness, then when it comes time to harvest his children from the earth, he will put his spirit in only those who chose righteousness...and they will be the anointed. that time is coming [/b]
Wow! So you are the only christian who knows this or what? So god created sin, gave man the ability to sin and then punish him for sinning? Amazing.

I was asking about the son that supposedly died on the cross? What's up with that?
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what does it mean?
I'll indulge you.

Yea right.
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by sukkot: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Wow! So you are the only christian who knows this or what? So god created sin, gave man the ability to sin and then punish him for sinning? Amazing.

I was asking about the son that supposedly died on the cross? What's up with that?
[b]no i am not the only person who has this knowledge lol. i never said that. and yes God created sin and gave man the ability to sin but it is a choice you have to make. you can choose to live righteous or you can choose to be a sinner. either way there are rewards for which side you choose. and dying on the cross is symbolic speech. it just means the saints lost rulership of the world ( died ) and now they have to pay for all the sins they committed which made them lose rulership ( now its time to carry your cross meaning its time to carry your burden and die under the weight of your transgressions. its time to get paid for all the sins you have committed. however keep in mind that the saints themselves were not the actual sinners, it was the people around them. kinda like how you have jonathan as a leader and everyone around him is stealing. well when it is time to pay for the sins, everyone in the nation will be deposed including those who did not sin. its time for another nation-the romans-to take control of the world- while the saints and the disciples die on the cross under the weight of their transgressions ). its time to get crucified aka get tribulation and suffering.[/b]
Re: Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? by tpiander: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
PecE2Make:
The one that annoyed me most is when they scream 'HARDER! HARDER! JESUS !JESUS! oh! my god, take it easy Na' in bed. My days are numbered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good Occult Fraternities / ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / Is Sexual Desire A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.