Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 (30260 Views)

Oba Dosunmu: I Refused To Do Any Ritual Before Wearing The Crown / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] / New Olubadan To Be Called Aje Ogungunniso 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Emilokoiyawon: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
A for...

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Stale news.
Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
All becos of the interim job offer
We all know in a matter of time he will b replaced by one "Abubakh or Mohammed" so he shouldn't be proud!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by labisibrass(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Up nepa!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by oluwalfa: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Stupid ika man, his name is Ogochukwu
his brother's name is Chukwuma
go figure

brainwash

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Emilokoiyawon: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
oluwalfa:
Stupid ika man
his brother's name is Chukwuma
go figure
Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by oluwalfa: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin His name is Sunday UGOCHUKWU Oliseh grin grin Na wa o - I guess Biafra has its work cut out for them grin grin

He is a brainwashed fool
See as soon as he denied he is is not Igbo, the next logic thing would be to tell us his tribe but instead he talked about his village
That should tell you something

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by kettykin: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Much as i do not subscribe to ipob or biafra my candid suggestion to Sunday Oliseh and co is that if you are not igbo kindly drop or change your igbo name .

Igbos have too many accomplished deltans to be begging for membership from someone who was not even an accomplished footballer

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Emilokoiyawon: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
kettykin:
My candid suggestion to Sunday Oliseh and co is that if you are not igbo kindly drop or change your igbo name

grin grin Great point grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by phyllosilicate(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
That's not new... Majority don't call themselves Igbos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
why attack the dude? Na wa o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by BabaO2: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
brooklyn49:
All becos of the interim job offer
We all know in a matter of time he will b replaced by one "Abubakh or Mohammed" so he shouldn't be proud!
No, you guys always celebrate half truth. The most so called delta ibos are not igbo. All my delta friends with ibo-like names always vehemently reject igbo/ibo identity.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
This people sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by muhyeenisce(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bia_FRANCE bian ojuku, ojuku tiku, gbogbo yin si maku, and very soon una go come support buhari like ATIKU...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Realisticman: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Considering how Jonathan meddled into the affairs of the NFF during Keshi's era; why is nobody seeing Oliseh's ( an Igbo man) appointment as the handiwork of Buhari ? Or do they think Buhari has no power to upturn his appointment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by phyllosilicate(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
BabaO2:

No, you guys always celebrate half truth. The most so called delta ibos are not igbo. All my delta friends with ibo-like names always vehemently reject igbo/ibo identity.
I laugh when Nairaland biafrans I talking. They are so out of touch with reality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Udmaster(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
BabaO2:

NO THEY DON'T.. I have lived in Asaba for 3yrs 2007 to 2010.. They are proud of their IGBO lineage.. Try another lie. You diabolic ewedu eater with a huge tribal mark.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
His first match is with Tanzania. The canes NFA used in flogging Keshi are stil there in the Glass House.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by dayo23(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sharp sharp the guy deny been yeeboe, bia-fraud loosers tribe grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Change2015(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
kettykin:
Much as i do not subscribe to ipob or biafra my candid suggestion to Sunday Oliseh and co is that if you are not igbo kindly drop or change your igbo name .

Igbos have too many accomplished deltans to be begging for membership from someone who was not even an accomplished footballer

Most of the Ibo deltans I know do not associate with talk of the fantasy biafra and think there is a difference once you cross onitsha bridge. Freedom of association!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by kettykin: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Meanwhile a political referendum enforced by the United Nations will finally determine who is igbo and who is not igbo.
One doesn't need to blame Sunday Oliseh yet whose Abavoh must have been victimised during the civil war as the inept and clueless nigerian army started slaughtering innocent deltans all because of their affinity to igbos.

Only a weak an irresponsible, wicked and inept army would round up unarmed youths and send them to the grave all because they speak the same language as south Easterners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Udmaster(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I laugh when Nairaland biafrans I talking. They are so out of touch with reality.
Pat Utomi is a proud Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo member.. Even Black Americans who have an Igbo ancestry are VERY PROUD OF IT.. The Beautiful And Blessed IGBOS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by asha80(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Not sure why people are surprised if he is from the ika axis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Duru1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
BabaO2:

You did not say that such idiotic denial started after Nigeria/Biafra civil war ended. I remember that those who slightly denied their ancestral identity never amounted to anything in human endeavor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Udmaster(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Change2015:

Most of the Ibo deltans I know do not associate with talk of the fantasy biafra and think there is a difference once you cross onitsha bridge. Freedom of association!
you ewedu eaters are pathetic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by kettykin: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Change2015:

The problem with some of you is that you have a very faint idea of what you argue most times ,most of the valiant biafran soldiers are from delta, Nzeogwu is delta, Joe Achuzia is delta, Raph Uwechue who was the president of ohaneze ndigbo was a deltan and a biafran.

Possibly the deltans you asked were afraid of rabid ethnic victimisation, tribalistic predatorship that has been used by less fortunate tribes to try to stop igbo progress.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Sweetlemon(f): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm surprised NL Igbos have not accused him of being Yoruba. After all anyone not in support of biafra or any SS that does not accept to be Igbo is Yoruba.
Anuofia!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by phyllosilicate(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Pat Utomi is a proud Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo member.. Even Black Americans who have an Igbo ancestry are VERY PROUD OF IT.. The Beautiful And Blessed IGBOS.
true there are some Deltan Igbos that agree they are Igbos, but the majority don't agree. The area I grew up in Benin, had many delta Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by Udmaster(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
true there are some Deltan Igbos that agree they are Igbos, but the majority don't agree. The area I grew up in Benin, had many delta Igbos.
Delta Igbos in Benin?? The past chairman of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo is a Delta Igbo Man,, go and ask Binis and Itsekiris why they hate being called yorubas? And don't quote me again with this ur body odour!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm surprised NL Igbos have not accused him of being Yoruba. After all anyone not in support of biafra or any SS that does not accept to be Igbo is Yoruba.
Anuofia!
who are nairaland igbos?are you generalizing?do you know the number of igbos on this website?...you really to cool and log off nairaland since as you earlier said your entry to nairaland has turn you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 by phyllosilicate(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Delta Igbos in Benin?? The past chairman of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo is a Delta Igbo Man,, go and ask Binis and Itsekiris why they hate being called yorubas? And don't quote me again with this ur body odour!!
I didn't expect less from an ignorant fellow. Who don't know we don't call ourselves yoruba. Benin was the capital of Bendel and there are many deltans still living in Benin. I quoted you what can you do? I an no yoruba, if you do any how?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny / Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.