Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court (41991 Views)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Bollove: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
soe:
Hmmmm..

When Tinubu kept quiet...they said he was embarrassed...

When you are attacked...you don't rush to hit back...

You go back home, play your chess moves...discover his weaknesses....and return smiling....

Verily in that are portents for those who can think

Tinubu is one man who thinks 4 steps ahead...Jagaban Borgu of Bourdillion Hill....the slayer of PDP and Lion of camaraderie ...

Kai...Aikatau itace kalma fa! Wanda ake anfani daci, maimakan zuna
So na Tinubu be Abdulrasak Abdrahaman that sued Saraki

Na mumu all of una be

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Most guys here are jxt shouting tinubu this tinubu that! Mind you Bukola grew in a political dynasty with a very high political psychology! All this one na gra gra it will take far more than a tribunal to bring him down! With the way Bukola is going Tinubu might be alive to see him rule this country

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki has murdered sleep,he will never find sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bollove:
Folykaze, U get brain beyond believing such news !!!

Haba !! ma je ki won to aja pe obo fun e abeg !! ...

Keep watching the movie !!!

Ok o
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
soe:
Hmmmm..

You go back home, play your chess moves...discover his weaknesses....and return smiling....

Tinubu is one man who thinks 4 steps ahead...Jagaban Borgu of Bourdillion Hill....the slayer of PDP and Lion of camaraderie ...

Tinubu is one overated local champion!!! He couldn't even deliver up to 60% of the sw votes to his party after making the highest noise.He barely gave 500,000 margin in six states a feat more than doubled in kano state alone by Kwankwaso.His ultimate disgrace and revelation as an overbloated local chmpion was to come to the fore on June 9 when he attempted taking his local champion skills on the national scale and was savagely humiliated!!! Saraki has repeatedly proven to be smarter than that fool.He came into politics as a young man in 2003 when Tinubu was about getting his second term as Governor and The young Saraki has already exceeded his political achievements!!! Tinubu is never a match for Saraki!! Saraki has repaeatedly outmanourvered him and will continue to do so

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by focus7: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
From every indication, the Jaganba of Nigeria politics is the master of the game. Saraki and all the pdp are learners.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
donxab:
Most guys here are jxt shouting tinubu this tinubu that! Mind you Bukola grew in a political dynasty with a very high political psychology! All this one na gra gra it will take far more than a tribunal to bring him down! With the way Bukola is going Tinubu might be alive to see him rule this country

Don't mind the Tinubu ass lickers!! That was how they overated their local champion and led him to his ultimate political humiliation on June 9
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by omodayomi(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki issue bigesst season film, sit down well and watch . the man is between the lions( buari, tinubu and Nigeria citizens). Saraki may God guide u as he did for Judas. cool[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Another round of elections would be conducted. Ekweremadu was elected as DSP and not SP. The promotion isn't automatic.
Why don't you first remove him before talking about another round of elections!!! What if you even succeed in removing(virtually impossible anyway) and the like minds decide to elevate Dino Melaye or even Ekweremadu to the seat what will you have achieved?
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by mrajims(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Too many people looking for the head of this guy. I really have a pity for him now. Who is he going to call for help? Is it APC that he robbed or PDP who would want to hijack the post for his member by all means? This is just a case of whom heaven and hell rejects. Where is hr going to fall to?

I think he should go back to his main party and submit himself for any judgement that would be metered out for him.
i totally agreed with you
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
too many dull@rds floating around
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
sellYourCar:
I'm sure Saraki never thought he would be in this situation.......he shot himself on the foot.

gra gra no de always pay undecided

That Tinubu is sponsoring propaganda in the media does not mean Saraki is in any unsavoury situation!!b! Tinubu's victory over Saraki has always been wiithin the realms of media propaganda.It has never become reality!! Just like senators Marafa and Hunkuyi impeached Saraki on the pages of the Nations and Punch newspapers before July 28
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by dammytosh: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
I knew Saraki can not survive what he started.

You are not in

GMB
Tinubu
and Obasanjo's good book

Na die be that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by mrajims(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
mayorall:
forgery case in court

His wife case is with EFCC

His mandate is being challenged again.

May we not have problems on every sides like Saraki. #The rich also cry#
Amin oo
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by idu1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
He should be punished....

I-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by zelexotunla(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
I now see d reason why the Presidency is playing a waiting game to constitute a new federal cabinet till September. Though Saraki is a distracting factor in d APC party and also to d present government,yet he deserve to be reckoned with him without underrate his ability as well.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Toktee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
temitemi1:
cool cool cool
if i ask you now,na who you go ask?
You no fit talk trash now,you the booked space for why?
Where is your brother in frustration mr bar-canista?
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by princemillla(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wonder why people are ascribing this petition case with tinubu... Av not seen what this had to do with tinubu in anyway. Saraki has a dirty background so?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Why don't you first remove him before talking about another round of elections!!! What if you even succeed in removing(virtually impossible anyway) and the like minds decide to elevate Dino Melaye or even Ekweremadu to the seat what will you have achieved?
Good question! Oya Oga answer
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Adebowale89(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
end of the roads
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by LyfeJennings(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki messed up so very much. I wouldn't want to blame him too much cos he's only human. I pray God helps him sha
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by phyllosilicate(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
I pity saraki, now he is surrounded in all fronts. Dino malaye court case, the nations's threat to Northern senators, his wife corruption case, and this. I earlier said he should sacrifice Ekweremadu to save his head, with what I am seeing his best bet is to resign.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Toktee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu is one overated local champion!!! He couldn't even deliver up to 60% of the sw votes to his party after making the highest noise.He barely gave 500,000 margin in six states a feat more than doubled in kano state alone by Kwankwaso.His ultimate disgrace and revelation as an overbloated local chmpion was to come to the fore on June 9 when he attempted taking his local champion skills on the national scale and was savagely humiliated!!! Saraki has repeatedly proven to be smarter than that fool.He came into politics as a young man in 2003 when Tinubu was about getting his second term as Governor and The young Saraki has already exceeded his political achievements!!! Tinubu is never a match for Saraki!! Saraki has repaeatedly outmanourvered him and will continue to do so
btw saraki and tinubu you called tinubu a local champion,,are you kidding me?
who is saraki?
my friend,the boy saraki can never outsmart tinubu,he has come to the end of the road,write it down today,SARAKI IS FINISHED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by francisdfreak: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:

Don't mind those fustrated loosers called yeebos, when yeebos have someone like Lord Tinubu then they can start thinking of Winning Presidential election but we all know they can never have such Material. Na for there eye opolo eye go send them go burial ground

what relationship does this topic have with igbos now?,i don't understand why you fools can't do without opening your rotten sewage pipes to talk crap about another tribe when you aren't better than them in any way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I pity saraki, now he is surrounded in all fronts. Dino malaye court case, the nations's threat to Northern senators, his wife corruption case, and this. I earlier said he should sacrifice Ekweremadu to save his head, with what I am seeing his best bet is to resign.

Saraki has been winin all his fights yet you say you pity him.I think your pity is misdirected and should rather be for Tinubu who has been disgraced repaeatedly by Saraki
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toktee:
btw saraki and tinubu you called tinubu a local champion,,are you kidding me?
who is saraki?
my friend,the boy saraki can never outsmart tinubu,he has come to the end of the road,write it down today,SARAKI IS FINISHED.
That has been the noise APC fans has been making yet Saraki has continued to consolidate his hold on power.Saraki was elected by 57 senators when the APC decided to pursue an imaginary forgery case with the police and propaganda on the pages of the Nations and Punch newspapers his support bas swelled to 81 senators!!! Saraki is likely going to stay in that seat even beyond 2019
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki going,going.............. grin
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
focus7:
From every indication, the Jaganba of Nigeria politics is the master of the game. Saraki and all the pdp are learners.

Your Jagaban has been repeatedly been outsmarted by Saraki.Tinubu's only skills has been displayed only on the pages of the punch and the nation newspapers
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
doncaster:
If Saraki is removed by any means, who becomes the new SP? Ekwerenmadu or another round of election?
A new election will be held but Ike Ekweremadu will act in the interim.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by oweman: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
The petitioner is a joker so also are this hungry Nigerians writing fiction here on omo baba Senator Abubakar Saraki the petition don't have even 30% change of succeeding its dead already fiction writers here are advices to go see Soyinka for training !
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
soe:
Hmmmm..

You are too much. You must be learning from the jagaban himself.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
barcanista:
A new election will be held but Ike Ekweremadu will act in the interim.

As long as the like mind senators will remain together.All this media propagandas would continue to come and fail like it did on June 9 and July 28.Even if another election is held,the like mind senators who constitute the majority would still carry the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.