Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court (41999 Views)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:
you can say that my brother, he played an under-age politics, unfortunately he played it with the wrong people. Saraki should go re-enrolled in Tinubu's School of poitics.

Yes, under-age, chickish politics indeed.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by yusufalabere(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Well, I'm just laughing when I'm reading this baseless article, in the first place who know Abdulrasaq Abdulrahman in kwara politics, he is a seasonal politician, he always come to contest for post 6 months to election. Honestly, He has no single impact in the life of the people where he hail from.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by 989900: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Saraki: "You see your life outside?"
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by MrMcJay(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Why don't you first remove him before talking about another round of elections!!! What if you even succeed in removing(virtually impossible anyway) and the like minds decide to elevate Dino Melaye or even Ekweremadu to the seat what will you have achieved?

Virtually impossible? Like it was impossible for Jonathan to lose?
It is better Ekweremadu is on that seat than for Saraki to be there. Saraki is going to be made a public scapegoat and not even you can stop that. The only thing you can do is to come online and wail.

I won't be too surprised if Ekweremadu decamps tomorrow and Saraki is left in the lurch.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
mayorall:
forgery case in court

His wife case is with EFCC

His mandate is being challenged again.

May we not have problems on every sides like Saraki. #The
rich also cry#

A resounding Amen.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Thank goodness, Ekweremadu is now the Senate President.

Time to be ruling every APC sponsored motion out of order?

Nairalanders have polluted google with irreconcilable headlines more than carbon emissions from Generator fumes do to the
atmosphere.

Are you from Mars ? Oh, am sorry, i forgot your odd species operate by emotion rather than reason.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:
bros there are mighty hand from behind backing that man, and u could guess that urself, it simple support him and let him win over Saraki after which he will decamp to APC! That is the game bro, forgery case still ongoing. We Shall see who laff last.

I dare say the forgery case is an open and shut case.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by AlabaSlim: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
yahrant140:
U can win election by propaganda but can't govern by propaganda"

Heheheh.......& what about APC that won theirs by the same propaganda you are shouting of
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
soe:
your opinion is appreciated....freedom of expression my dear.

That is classic ! Some maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by freedom96: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I pity saraki, now he is surrounded in all fronts. Dino malaye court case, the nations's threat to Northern senators, his wife corruption case, and this. I earlier said he should sacrifice Ekweremadu to save his head, with what I am seeing his best bet is to resign.
Hey do u really think there's,politically or constitutionally,a way in which saraki will vacate that position?I just think all this will come to an end and he'll still be there.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cabaliciouscabal: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is how d cookies crumble, I tot some Wailers were saying Tinubu is a local champion, saraki suld try and survive the Banana peels, then we will know who owns d Land, no be person we call police dey win d case, saraki drew d first Blood and more Blood he shall get from his big ugly mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by phyllosilicate(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Hey do u really think there's,politically or constitutionally,a way in which saraki will vacate that position?I just think all this will come to an end and he'll still be there.
hope you can still remember what Obansajo did to his senate presidents?
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by freedom96: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
hope you can still remember what Obansajo did to his senate presidents?
Well....I just pray it ends well,I pray it doesn't grow to become an obstacle to the change we all yearned for.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
doncaster:
If Saraki is removed by any means, who becomes the new SP? Ekwerenmadu or another round of election?

The senate presidency is a taboo for Ekweremadu regardless of the weeping of wailers international. Besides, Ekwe'madu has a forgery case dangling on his head. Right now, he must be pre-occupied with how to avoid going to prison than becoming
SP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:

Classic dreamer.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Well....I just pray it ends well,I pray it doesn't grow to become an obstacle to the change we all yearned for.

That is it ! Saraki as Senate President is the very obstacle to that change which is why he must go. An armed robber in a law-making position will do everything possible to thwart efforts to fight armed robbery. Got the joke ?.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by freedom96: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

That is it ! Saraki as Senate President is the very obstacle to that change which is why he must go. An armed robber in a law-making position will do everything possible to thwart efforts to fight armed robbery. Got the joke ?.
Hmm.I got.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
donxab:
Most guys here are jxt shouting tinubu this tinubu that! Mind you Bukola grew in a political dynasty with a very high political psychology! All this one na gra gra it will take far more than a tribunal to bring him down! With the way Bukola is going Tinubu might be alive to see him rule this country

A classic delusional dreamer !
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

A classic delusional dreamer !
How did you escape?? undecided
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by phyllosilicate(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
I pray so too.
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

As long as the like mind senators will remain together.All this media propagandas would continue to come and fail like it did on June 9 and July 28.Even if another election is held,the like mind senators who constitute the majority would still carry the day
Well, once Saraki goes down they (likeminds) will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

If only wishes were horses!!!
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
barcanista:
Well, once Saraki goes down they (likeminds) will scatter.

The only possible chance of removing Saraki is through impeachment which is virtually impossible because it would not be possible to get the 2/3 majority to remove him.The possibility of removing him through the tribunal is zero
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

The senate presidency is a taboo for Ekweremadu regardless of the weeping of wailers international. Besides, Ekwe'madu has a forgery case dangling on his head. Right now, he must be pre-occupied with how to avoid going to prison than becoming
SP.
You have been shouting forgery for over a month now and where has that gotten you
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
This is how d cookies crumble, I tot some Wailers were saying Tinubu is a local champion, saraki suld try and survive the Banana peels, then we will know who owns d Land, no be person we call police dey win d case, saraki drew d first Blood and more Blood he shall get from his big ugly mouth.
So far Tinubu has been winning on the pages of newspapers while Saraki has been winning on the floor of the Senate. I wonder who amongst them is a local champion
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu is one overated local champion!!! He couldn't even deliver up to 60% of the sw votes to his party after making the highest noise.He barely gave 500,000 margin in six states a feat more than doubled in kano state alone by Kwankwaso.His ultimate disgrace and revelation as an overbloated local chmpion was to come to the fore on June 9 when he attempted taking his local champion skills on the national scale and was savagely humiliated!!! Saraki has repeatedly proven to be smarter than that fool.He came into politics as a
young man in 2003 when Tinubu was about getting his second term as Governor and The young Saraki has already exceeded his political achievements!!! Tinubu is never a
match for Saraki!! Saraki has repaeatedly outmanourvered him and will continue to do so

But you read Kwankwaso boast
that they used under-aged almajiris to inflate the Kano votes to vote out your mentor, Gej. Now you turned round to use the same rigged election to boost your biggoted comparison. What double-speak ! Your hatred for Tinubu knows no bounds and it might prove your undoing. Have you never heard that #Hasty climbers suffer sudden falls?# Keep gloating in delusion, its your cup of tea but you might do yourself some good by freeing your veins of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Saraki has been winin all his fights yet you say you pity him.I think your pity is misdirected and should rather be for Tinubu who has been disgraced repaeatedly by Saraki

Every Napoleon has his waterloo, Saraki might be about to meet his. Life is not about winning all. You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm Mr Saraki sorry,this is APC not PDP that you can get away with your smartness.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Every Napoleon has his waterloo, Saraki might be about to meet his. Life is not about winning all. You win some, you lose some.
Why don't you wait for Saraki to meet his Waterloo before you start blabbing
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by cktheluckyman: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

But you read Kwankwaso boast
that they used under-aged almajiris to inflate the Kano votes to vote out your mentor, Gej. Now you turned round to use the same rigged election to boost your biggoted comparison. What double-speak ! Your hatred for Tinubu knows no bounds and it might prove your undoing. Have you never heard that #Hasty climbers suffer sudden falls?# Keep gloating in delusion, its your cup of tea but you might do yourself some good by freeing your veins of hatred.

How did Tinubu get his own votes?
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by docadams: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
AustineE1:

young man i do appreciate your present civility but your attitude towards politics,betrays you as a weak personality. More often than not,your emotions beclouds your sense of reasoning. Life goes on my brother.

What message is there in what you posted aside claiming seniority?
Re: Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court by fishbone11(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:
you can say that my brother, he played an under-age politics, unfortunately he played it with the wrong people. Saraki should go re-enrolled in Tinubu's School of poitics.
What is this guy saying? which sch of politics is Tinubu? The way U guys especially Yorubas Adol dis yr Tinubu is pathetic. I'm not a fan of Saraki but I'll tell u dis Saraki will win de day, let's watch & see, no talking too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.