Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl (1215 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Funny but so true; MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey She: hey,hi Me: cool. how are u? She: I'm good and u? Me: I'm good too. kindly tell me about yourself She: uhmmm,ok. I'm Vivian Craig, from the United States. I'm the only daughter. Still in high school. Like skating,sponge bob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll stop there. Anything else,feel free to ask me . . MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL . . Me : hello rhonda She : hi! It's been a while! Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work and everything She : awwwwn,poor dear, i understand. hope you are ok? Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi? She : so so fast and noisy..everyone's hustling. i just resumed school. how's lagos? . . . MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : . . Me: Hello She: I Me: uhm,ok..how are you? She: 5n Me: how's your day going? She: (after 15mins) 5n Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself She: Y? Me: nothing much dear,just want to know you better She: check my profile Me: seriously?? She: kk . . Nigerian girls will never change in this aspect...
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
We av seen it before

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by DTOBS(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Be creative man.... undecided
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
We av seen it before
for the benefit of those that registered lately
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Rosemary216(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lolxxxx... I hate dat alphabet ''k''
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
lolll
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Heromaniaa: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rosemary216:
k grin
Rosemary216:
k
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol?
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Rosemary216(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Heromaniaa:
k grin k
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I will shoot u nw!!!!
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Heromaniaa: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rosemary216:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I will shoot u nw!!!!
lol. I won't say that again.
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Rosemary216(f): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Heromaniaa:
lol. I won't say that again.
good cheesy
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin so? What message are you tryn to pass to us!!
Re: My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Recycled waste

(1) (Reply)

The Deceptive Things That Women Do! / Come In And Answer Truthfully / Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.