Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! (2215 Views)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by ConfessionsNgr: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm not the first to do this and I know I won't be the last so why won't my conscience let me be for crying out loud. I'm a youth corps member serving in one of the eastern states. Of course I'm beautiful in my own way with the necessary curves. I have never dated a married man before but my boss wouldn't just let me be. Right from the first day he set his two eyes on me he find it difficult to take them off. He is equally handsome and has the voice that can make a lady wet. As expected he asked me out, promising me heaven and earth, I'm not even flattered about because I know men and their deceits when they want a lady. I gave in to his advances, and he visited me afterwards. Before we could say "Jack Robinson", we started kissing and we found ourselves in a world of our own. He even passed the night in my apartment. I felt guilty afterwards. I tried to put a stop to it but he wouldn't hear of it and I don't want to let go either. I'm really into him, not forgetting to say that he is also generous but my conscience is killing me!!

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/168/i-slept-with-my-boss-now-my-conscience-wont-let-me-be
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by ananwune: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
If this story is true, then you are playing with fire my dear sister. Better stop! Look for another place of primary assignment and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Princeparix(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
I d come....

Make I go summon ikenga goddess....
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Princeparix(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oya talk true....

The story na fake like Cynthia Morgan pink hair
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by deadZONE: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided undecided
ive been sleeping with my boss since 1873
try a new thing
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Princeparix:
I d come....

Make I go summon ikenga goddess....

are you from abia state cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by miriamgroove: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
After reading ur story...I think u re enjoying ur self...ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by chykmoni(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oyo is ur case
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Princeparix(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

are you from abia state cheesy
Legitimately......

You be ochendo
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by coolebux(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sleeping with your boss as in, sleep catch two of you at the same time

Or you allowed him to fvck your ass

Just be specific.

One of those fake stories.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I'm not the first to do this and I know I won't be the last so why won't my conscience let me be for crying out loud. I'm a youth corps member serving in one of the eastern states. Of course I'm beautiful in my own way with the necessary curves. I have never dated a married man before but my boss wouldn't just let me be. Right from the first day he set his two eyes on me he find it difficult to take them off. He is equally handsome and has the voice that can make a lady wet. As expected he asked me out, promising me heaven and earth, I'm not even flattered about because I know men and their deceits when they want a lady. I gave in to his advances, and he visited me afterwards. Before we could say "Jack Robinson", we started kissing and we found ourselves in a world of our own. He even passed the night in my apartment. I felt guilty afterwards. I tried to put a stop to it but he wouldn't hear of it and I don't want to let go either. I'm really into him, not forgetting to say that he is also generous but my conscience is killing me!!

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/168/i-slept-with-my-boss-now-my-conscience-wont-let-me-be

Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by emperorchedda(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
This ain't news anymore

Just keep enjoying yourself and hope his wife don't catch you both one day else 'body go tell you'

And don't forget to tell your parents to half your bride price from your future suitor because there is pretty much little left in a girl who can't withstand temptations
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Czar01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm tired of reading fiction every time I open a topic with a serious title
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by dammytosh: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Your conscience is KILLING you ?

DIE !!

NEXT !!!!!!!!!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Aspiregreat: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
This doesn't make sense .....were u blindfolded before the act..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Now My Conscience Won't Let Me Be! by Humblebloke(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ever heard of the golden rule... Please put a stop to it.

Thank God you did not blame the devilundecided.....

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Fake Guys On Nairaland? / Why Did Pple Feel Disgusted When That Young Guy Groped Me At 15 / A Romancelander Shot This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.