Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? (633 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
just asking
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Tunguy01(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
What is a lover ? , incase u ar talking abt gf, I tink itx heart break ****disholesaintloyal***

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
just passing
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by mejai(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
indomie and egg with orijin. grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by shonupe(f): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Winks winkWinks
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
I cut my hair last year.

One day, Hubby returned with a hair clipper as a gift.
He did it cause I was feeling bad after the hair cut.

He gave me the gift and said you are lovely with hair or no hair grin grin

Laugh almost drowned me grin grin

And we are talking about correct Hair shave here tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by goodmorning40: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
A handshake
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Tallesty1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
just passing
Come back here
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Come back here
ayam comins...grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by olasmith10(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
my eye glasses got damaged, she got my medical report on d damaged lens, and made another one like 2 days before an exam....cos I was already planning to borrow from a friend...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by amosamali(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
She gave me a Calendar!! grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
amosamali:
She gave me a Calendar!! grin
guy park well
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Heromaniaa: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
love
nothing more expensive that... if you don't include that Ferrari Kim K bought for Kanye.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Gift Or Gesture Your Lover Has Ever Given You? by Jayjay0(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
She gave me a key to...

the car she smash for me to repair

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast. "No Bread Involve". / Relationship Killers You Should Know... / 5 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.