Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There (38398 Views)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by taharqa: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahahahaha........

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by jmaine: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
tomakint:

Hey bro, what's cracking? It's been long I heard from you.........yeah you right the Daura man hardly knows how to rock the MIC grin

Am cool bro . . .Just waiting for the "honey moon" day 100 of this admin . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by atlwireles: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Answering the question on what the government was doing to facilitate the return of some of them who wants to go back home, Buhari said: “I believe a lot of you are doing well and are better off here. So, the question of facilitating your coming home does not arise.’

“We don’t want you to come back home and be unemployed. Don’t come and add to our problems. If you have something doing here please continue doing it.”

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF A NATION. LORD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nicklaus(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jojodivine:
Is their economy now better than that of Nigeria? So amazing...
sth about u
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

All this folks with their hate comments.

Please this advise he gave what is wrong with it for crying out loud? Are you the ones that will give them jobs if they come over? Do you want him to make promises he won't be able to keep so that you find faults? angry Or because he is the President, he should give every individual in Nigeria a job.

At least he is being honest in his decisions. Right now you happen to have a honest and transparent President but no, some sleazy humans are never satisfied.

Some of you jobless ones out there, if they come over, will it make the job market any easier for you?.

Mtcheeew.

Ehyaaaaa, shame on you

8 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Your president has spoken! Enjoy the CHANGE.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=klax post=36541814][/quote]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by vanunu: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
I saw south africa there, I taught he went to benin.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by avast007: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
henhen......
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by tomakint: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

Am cool bro . . .Just waiting for the "honey moon" day 100 of this admin . . . . grin
This is the crux of the matter, since they (APShit goons) never saw anything good in Jonathan.......his 100 days in office will be awashed with the same measurement of criticism Jonathan's was subjected to.

11 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by CSTR2: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

Easy friend, let us all enjoy the compelled ride of governance till 2019 grin . . . . .
My guy, no be me and you o.
Imagine four years with that nitwit as president?
That is pure torture.
Luckily for me, i have been transferred by my company to a more civilized clime as an expatriate. Will be leaving very soon.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Tanoid is your father as educated as Buhari?GMB is a graduate of NDA and US army war college.Tell us the uni your father graduated from! GMB is known to be honest,sincere,he say things the way they are,not necessarily to impress his supporters or depress his opposers. Tell us one legacy ur father is known for.

That your father is not more educated than Buhari doesn't mean other people's fathers are not.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by oyafemi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

All this folks with their hate comments.

Please this advise he gave what is wrong with it for crying out loud? Are you the ones that will give them jobs if they come over? Do you want him to make promises he won't be able to keep so that you find faults? angry Or because he is the President, he should give every individual in Nigeria a job.

At least he is being honest in his decisions. Right now you happen to have a honest and transparent President but no, some sleazy humans are never satisfied.

Some of you jobless ones out there, if they come over, will it make the job market any easier for you?.

Mtcheeew.
seriously 'mtcheew'!!... I wonder what is wrong with the honest statement..
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by jmaine: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
CSTR2:
My guy, no be me and you o.
Imagine four years with that nitwit as president?
That is pure torture.
Luckily for me, i have been transferred by my company to a more civilized clime as an expatriate. Will be leaving very soon.

A big congratulations to you. People like us go rugged am with the man for here . . . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by dview001(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
A Mallam will always be a mallam...monkey

13 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by jmaine: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
tomakint:

This is the crux of the matter, since they (APShit goons) never saw anything good in Jonathan.......his 100 days in office will be awashed with the same measurement of criticism Jonathan's was subjected to.

Very sure . . . . .

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by BizBayo: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Boc4real:
If there's one thing I love about Buhari... his straightforwardness .... Some president will be like come home to serve your fathers land..

Buhari was been pragmatic, yet TANdroids seem not to understand that fact. We all know that the rate of unemployment is high, and yet some people still wants them to come home and start roaming the streets.

Buhari was saying that, if you have something doing, keep doing it. That means if you don't have something doing, you can come home rather than doing something that will spoil the name of your homeland. I like Buhari pragmactism.

TANdroids keep reasoning with their armpit.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by freedom96: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

That your father is not more educated than Buhari doesn't mean other people's fathers are not.
Sure!Obviously Yours is not among them.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
atlwireles:
Answering the question on what the government was doing to facilitate the return of some of them who wants to go back home, Buhari said: “I believe a lot of you are doing well and are better off here. So, the question of facilitating your coming home does not arise.’

“We don’t want you to come back home and be unemployed. Don’t come and add to our problems. If you have something doing here please continue doing it.”

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF A NATION. LORD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I mean......... The comments are unbelievable!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by CSTR2: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

A big congratulations to you. People like us go rugged am with the man for here . . . . . . grin
Hold the fort, my friend.
I wish you guys luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
muzeze77:
Buhari is honest, he told them the truth, he became president 2 months ago to discover that the ministers of the last govt looted dry the federal govt, let's be realistic if every Nigerian out there were to come back home, do we have jobs for them, is there light? Is there security
Shoo! Thought electricity is now 2-4-7 since Buhari took over. Is security still a challenge?
Buhari and his team are confused. Everywhere he goes, he release on bomb shell or comes back with one confusion or another.

[size=18pt]South Africa: "I am too old to be president"

Germany: "President of West Germany"

USA: "97% and 5%

Benin: "Don't come back home, we cannot take care of you"[/size]

18 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by BizBayo: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gabbysky:

Ehyaaaaa, shame on you

No, you should be ashamed. Answer that question, are you the one to provide them jobs if they come home?
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by yorke1: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
To say Buhari is dullardpo is an understatement. The man is dullardpopo!

7 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by BizBayo: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Xetima:

Shoo! Thought electricity is now 2-4-7 since Buhari took over. Is security still a challenge?
Buhari and his team are confused. Everywhere he goes, he release on bomb shell or comes back with one confusion or another.

South Africa: "I am too old to be president"

Germany: "President of West Germany"

USA: "97% and 5%

Benin: "Don't come back home, we cannot take care of you"

Since you know better than the president, so what are your own plans?
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Mbediogu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Editor1 post=
Very undiplomatic thouhh true.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by omotoyossi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
i have supported this man 100percent n i fink ex doin well..bt ahhhh,this one i must say the truth..what he said was rily rily stupid!

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by sdindan: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
motunolani02:
KK. Y won't the statement seem responsible to you,when you are also irresponsible,dnt you knw naija peepz dey make am real big 4 der? Or you wan make dem kum home and bkum jobless like you?monsur olaitan owolabi ao yabatech now
Guy you need upper cut if u support this ur president's mess.
A PRESIDENT asking his people not to come back and add to their problems.
Chai am sorry for ur blindness

12 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by GoldenJAT(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
I weep, wailed and cried.... (still crying) not because of anything, bt the senseless comments I jst finished reading... Should I now say naira landers are now the problem of Nigeria? All d comments were so full of hates, devoid of any constructive criticism.
My humble submission is this.. Do u guys like the situation that nigeria finds herself in @d moment? Will it be advisable to tell them (Nigerians living in Benin) 2cum home when they actually have a source of income there? I'm very sure majority of those spewing rubbish here, wouldn't hesitate to leave this country if the opportunity present itself. .. What were u guys expecting him 2 tell them? You all shud stop this hate... Or watch ur self bin consume by ur own hatred.. CHANGE IS HERE 2 STAY... I FEEL IT all round me.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by blakky97(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
I doubt this post.

btw.....

Ive had light for 3 straight days.

dem say kainji dam don full?

bet rain never fall for lagos for pass one month na

watin come full am.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by londoner: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mr president obviously does not believe he can make Nigeria a better place. He obviously does not understand that Nigerians don't need him to give them jobs but for him to create an enabling environment.

Does he not know the entrepreneurial nature of Nigerians in 2015? Does he not know that we DO need Nigerians to come and help build and create employment.

How embarrassing that a President under 3 months in is already adopting a defeated posture in his utterances. So little knowledge of what the economy needs.

Nigerians in Benin must feel so ashamed.

14 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by ApexTitan(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Again the president misspeaks but as usual the ever ready praise singers will say these are words of profound wisdom.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by GoldenJAT(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
omotoyossi:
i have supported this man 100percent n i fink ex doin well..bt ahhhh,this one i must say the truth..what he said was rily rily stupid!
but guy.... Reason the matter well!!! If Dem cum home, wetin Dem go DE do? Naija neva settle finish... Mk owna DE realistic 4 once abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966) / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.