Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Someone Asked Me From Here...can One Get Pregnant After Having Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Asked Me From Here...can One Get Pregnant After Having Anal Sex (654 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Asked Me From Here...can One Get Pregnant After Having Anal Sex by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pregnancy is possible whenever semen enters the vagina. If semen accidentally got into the vagina during anal sex, then yes, there would be a risk for pregnancy. Or if some of the ejaculate leaked from the anus to the vaginal opening, you could be at risk of pregnancy.

But the only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is to take a pregnancy test 14 days after the unprotected sex. At that time, you will get an accurate result. However, know that semen coming in contact with the anus does not cause pregnancy.

While unprotected anal sex is considered low-risk for pregnancy, it is high-risk for contracting sexually transmitted infections. This is because the lining of the anus is very fragile and can tear during sexual activity. Small tears(known as anal fissures may occur during intercourse. Fissures can be fairly painful and slow to heal, and provide a direct route into the bloodstream. Most anal fissures won’t cause permanent damage to the rectum.

Hope i answered your question to that person that mailed me

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Everyone / Does It Matter? / I Must Marry This Year I Need A Lady Who Is Ready To Marry Age 30-40 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.