Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv (2079 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by cidieschat(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
The programme live on tv.

Is this man waxing stronger? Pics coming soon

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by HowAreYou(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
. #space booked
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Chimezie198(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by sainty2k3(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
I've checked channels , I think I missed the interview, kindly give the highlights
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by evy1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahahaa..amaechi fasting 40 days and 40 nights.second Jesus.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Heromaniaa: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
cidieschat:
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by dj187: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
AMAECHI stronger than most people think

2 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by cidieschat(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
The man has been growing higher and higher, for those waiting for PMB to probe this man.... Sorry sha.

This man does a great job back stage, even if he is not made a Minister...

1 Like

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Prince081: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
They called it reception. Where is he coming back from? He couldn't pay civil servants in Rivers State despite the huge resources in Rivers State. This is an insult to Rivers people.

4 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Reception? Hahaha where is he coming from? Amaechi will always find a way to make media headline grin

3 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by cidieschat(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Prince081:
They called it reception. Where is he coming back from? He couldn't pay civil servants in Rivers State despite the huge resources in Rivers State. This is an insult to Rivers people.

May you never get where this man is. The Bible said rejoice with those that rejoice........

1 Like

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by kennydee05(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi my hero

2 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Prince081: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2015
cidieschat:

May you never get where this man is. The Bible said rejoice with those that rejoice........

Poverty is a disease. You need to upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by evy1(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Ameachi saying he doesn't like money..politicians.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by ogba20: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2015
cidieschat:

. Is only in dis state called naija u praise those who can steal, kill, bribe ur way out. Now tell me honour as for wat?, and pls never u use bible to cover ur evil.

1 Like

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
evy1:
Ameachi saying he doesn't like money..politicians.
The man just de fool himself. He's even saying that Rivers state people say to him "Amaechi don't like money" grin

Amaechi kept on calling PEJ, GEJ, Wike, PDP hahahahaa.

Then he said PDP is afraid of him getting appointment because that will make him (Amaechi) control rivers politics. The man na clown

3 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by evy1(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

The man just de fool himself. He's even saying that Rivers state people say to him "Amaechi don't like money" grin

Amaechi kept on calling PEJ, GEJ, Wike, PDP hahahahaa.

Then he said PDP is afraid of him getting appointment because that will make him (Amaechi) control rivers politics. The man na clown

He just talks anyhow.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by omenka(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Wailers would always Wail. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
evy1:

He just talks anyhow.
The guy na clown
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by hopilo: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
He just accused Governor Wike of painting him as a corrupt person so that Buhari that hate corruption will not give him appointment.
Personally I see this event as Ameachi desperate move to remind Buhari of his role in his victory and portrays himself as a non corrupt Nigerian. Buhari cannot be deceive he has a special corruption screening tools to pick his team.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by evy1(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Politicians in Nigeria have a long way to go in promoting democracy.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2015
hopilo:
He just accused Governor Wike of painting him as a corrupt person so that Buhari that hate corruption will not give him appointment.
Personally I see this event as Ameachi desperate move to remind Buhari of his role in his victory and portrays himself as a non corrupt Nigerian. Buhari cannot be deceive he has a special corruption screening tools to pick his team.
Haha na format to cajole Buhari to appoint am. But Amaechi is a natural clown!

1 Like

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Chubhie: 1:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Of a truth, wike and PDP did a good to rope Rote with corruption so that PMB will find it difficult to appoint Rote to reap ROI.

This one Rote is being vocal it shows the game plan worked and nothing for Rote only that PMB will let the corruption allegations slid.

PMB, even if it is ambassador to Congo Rote must recoup his initial investment.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by coolscott(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2015
cidieschat:

y are only doing this because they recognise the apparent need his persona has for some proping up seeing as the real intangibility to his noise and political person lumes higher everyday like the smoke from some burning house.

A politician without support from his home base (in his case because he was determined in his sustained disrespect for his people) is like a periwinkle without a shell, a rat without a hole, a snail without a shell.

He was happy with blatant and sustained insults on the intelligence of his people.

In the end, it would seem that just as vain glory that had no bearings with the realities on the ground were the secret opium that kept him going while he was in office, it has been resorted to now by his friends at the center to keep him 'alright'

Me thinks that they think that perhaps now we here in Rivers state will say "Wow! He sure was a great man. We hereby recognise and bow to his greatness"

Well, all we say is...
"Sham"
"Shame"
"EFCC"
"Soil Baba"
"Kai! Baba" and
"Why, Baba?"

I love my Father
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by Demdem(m): 4:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Chubhie:
Of a truth, wike and PDP did a good to rope Rote with corruption so that PMB will find it difficult to appoint Rote to reap ROI.

This one Rote is being vocal it shows the game plan worked and nothing for Rote only that PMB will let the corruption allegations slid.

PMB, even if it is ambassador to Congo Rote must recoup his initial investment.

There is nothing wike or his cohorts can concort together to nail the General of common sense revolution that will change Buhari's opinion about amaechi. All sane minds know that whatever being planned simply can't be trusted since the end point has already been set from the beginning. Wike till date hasn't even deemed it fit to report the alleged looting of govt house to the police, a fact the commisioner attested to on radio.
Amaechi surely is getting stronger and only fools will continue to claim he has no support base right here in Ph.

1 Like

Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by disloman(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2015
This is a man I so much cherish.I love u to death.
Re: Hon Rotimi Amaechi Honoured Live On Channels Tv by disloman(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
The guy na clown
Still better than u 100mil times.

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters / Official INEC Result As #kogidecides / EFCC Invites Tompolo: Channels Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.