Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? (799 Views)

He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / God Will Punish Anybody Having Unprotected Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by bebene: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
guys when one is having sex and dont know the status of the lady, unfortunately, the condom break and he releases. if she is HIV positive is it possible for the guy to be infected?
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2015
A resounding yes!!!!!!!b!!!!
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by eleko1: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2015
1000 ways to die be dat.It is Sue possible.Hope no bi U sha undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
see question.
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by FruityLass: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
If condom break and he releases
Is it possible for the lady to get pregnant pls?
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Princeparix(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Yes Yes Yes

For the record- the Op do something and d thing the fear am......
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by INTROVERT(f): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2015
OP tell us what really happened grin
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2015
No need to ask what happened. Go and get tested. It is free. Otherwise high BP will kill you first from thinking about it. HIV will probably take another 5-10 years
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by bebene: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Princeparix:
Yes Yes Yes

For the record- the Op do something and d thing the fear am......
nop
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by wordbank(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2015
If u don catch aids just talk am, no dey waste person time hia
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by jrerico1(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Op sorry to tell you, you'll be affected.
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Of course it's possible. But it's also possible to reverse it if you go to the hospital within 72 hours of your possible exposure, to take hiv treatment. They do that to ràpe & car accident victims.
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by apholaryn: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2015
bebene:
guys when one is having sex and dont know the status of the lady, unfortunately, the condom break and he releases. if she is HIV positive is it possible for the guy to be infected?
u don enta am
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by bebene: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Of course it's possible. But it's also possible to reverse it if you go to the hospital within 72 hours of your possible exposure, to take hiv treatment. They do that to ràpe & car accident victims.
i never hear this before, is it true?
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2015
bebene:

i never hear this before, is it true?

Yes, it's true. I'm South African so I'm in the know about hiv related stuff lol. When someone has been in an accident, there's blood all over & someone in there could have hiv, so accident victims are given hiv treatment fast to kill the virus. Same thing with rape victims.

Let me add that they do the same for babies born by hiv mothers. The babies are given Naverapine(sp?) at birth..that's an hiv treatment for babies born by hiv mothers. Taking the treatment, the babies will be hiv negative.
Re: Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
It's possible, its still not. Just a matter of luck.

(1) (Reply)

How Guys Should Pray To God. / Say What? 40 Couples Dragged Out Of Hotels By Mumbai Police For Being Unmarried / Letting Go Of A Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.