Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. (7020 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Bella, I am done for, this guy spent almost 6 months asking me out, promising me he loved me and wanted to marry me, I had just gotten out of a relationship, I was hurt so bad so I took my time with this one.

He would come to my place of work each evening to pick me up, take me on romantic dates, he made me feel special.

Whenever he dropped me at home, he would just give me a light peck on the cheek and that was it. I was proud of him; I thought I had found the right man for me.

Three months after he began asking me out, the demand for sex started, I told him I wasn’t ready, besides I didn’t want sex before marriage anymore, I had wasted 3 years of my life doing that with someone who I thought wanted to marry me.

He was kind and patient, I was so in love, he never asked for sex again, fast-forward six months later, we were at my place, having dinner, he began talking about it, truth be told, I was in the mood that day, so we had more wine and talked some more and before I knew it we were on my bed making passionate love.

It’s been two months after that day, he hasn’t called me back or picked my call, or come pick me from work, I haven’t seen him, it’s like he disappeared, I have been to his house, office, no one’s seen or heard of him, turned out the house was rented for a duration of some months, and the office, well he doesn’t even work there.

Bella, I am scared, did I sleep with a ghost? Because it seems strange that someone who’s been patient for a long time can just disappear after we had sex, I am so ashamed of myself and it’s been making me doubt myself.

What do I do?

Talk2Bella

Honey, we call that a one timer, a one nighter, a hit and run and also a psychopath.

They are prey/leeches who prey on helpless women, twist their emotions, make them fall in love with them and disappear.

Be the strong woman you are and move on, don’t call him anymore, invest time in yourself and work, and for your sake I hope you used protection.

My guess is, he’s married somewhere else with kids, living a normal life, there’s nothing I will say to you that will alleviate the hurt you’re feeling, but I’m going to try, sweetheart you need to let him go!

Love will find you, and when it does do not use this experience to judge someone who might truly love you.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/he-asked-me-out-for-6-months-we-had-sex.html

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2016
He's even nice only 2 sex within 6months of romantic adventure. Count your blessings and name them one by one o

At least he's not like ur ex that sleeps with you severally and is not this romantic probably doesn't even spend for you. You even admitted you were in mood, not that u displeased ur body to please him

Whether he's married or not what I suspect is he's found regular sex at a cheaper cost somewhere else. That's d major reasons guys aren't stable with a particular lady. Cus if what he wanted was just to have an affair outside marriage, he'll focus on the pleasure than the spendings or perhaps he got some money came from somewhere far and spent it on so many girls not you alone definitely and left.

15 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by thesicilian: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2016
The sex was probably disappointing for him. Many of our girls are bad in bed.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Chimaobikalu(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
I want to say something, but l don't know what to say....

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
She was so stupid to have sex with him, anyways the deed is done, there's nothing she can do about it now, all she have to do is to move on and learn from her mistakes, I hope she learns from her mistake this time. I don't blame the man either smiley

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
thesicilian:

t wasn't the sex, those kind of people just prey on innocent women, the sex made him change address too? or lie about his place of work?

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
And we have some ladies who have sex on their first date and are married today. Only when ladies realise its not by how long you get a niqqa waiting. What will happen will still happen whether you keep him off the coochie for a year or ten. If he will drop your ass, he sure will

7 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by dharay99: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
βella, your wahala dun dey too much nowadays o,
0gini, na only you them they carry love issues qive...

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She was so stupid to have sex with him, anyways the deed is done, there's nothing she can do about it now, all she have to do is to move on and learn from her mistakes, I hope she learns from her mistake this time. I don't blame the man either smiley

chai, Quinn my love, is this coming from you? she tried for six months, body no be wood na
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
thesicilian:
I think he's not getting sexually satisfied with his wife that's why he pulled that stunt with the girl, the guy got what he wanted and left. This is a hit and run case grin
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2016
dharay99:
βella, your wahala dun dey too much nowadays o,
0gini, na only you them they carry love issues qive...

Dharay grin grin wat I do na? I try to post one per day
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
And we have some ladies who have sex on their first date and are married today. Only when ladies realise its not by how long you get a niqqa waiting. What will happen will still happen whether you keep him off the coochie for a year or ten. If he will drop your ass, he sure will
it's all about the agenda, what you want to get from the relationship grin

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2016
heheheheh hit and run

one day Magun will catch him

CrazyQuinn:
I think he's not getting sexually satisfied with his wife that's why he pulled that stunt with the girl, the guy got what he wanted and left. This is a hit and run case grin

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
E don chop finish, clean mouth. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Kelechi2020(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
He has achieved his main aim...But after six months of waiting for sex he got it and realized its not worth it...

4 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin grin sex is a beautiful things

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

chai, Quinn my love, is this coming from you? she tried for six months, body no be wood na
to me when I read the story, she looked vulnerable, so the guy took that vulnerable opportunity to get what he wanted. The girl wasn't smart to see the "hit and run" coming because her vulnerable emotions was clouding her logic. smiley
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
LadyMercedes:
E don chop finish, clean mouth. Move on.
you garrit grin

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Cholls(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Kelechi2020:
He has achieved his main aim...But after six months of waiting for sex he got it and realized its not worth it...
my brother your own go better joor..........
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:
heheheheh hit and run

one day Magun will catch him

of course, he can't escape it grin ......human beings are free to do what they want to do, the most important thing is, can you handle or face the consequences of your actions? Or the karma? grin
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Kelechi2020:

the guy is a perv, he waited a whole six month to hit it just once? common

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
of course, he can't escape it grin ......human beings are free to do what they want to do, the most important thing is, can you handle or face the consequences of your actions? Or the karma? grin

this world is a small world, one day they must meet again
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by dharay99: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Dharay grin grin wat I do na? I try to post one per day
Aaah, ohk..I've heard you...
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
to me when I read the story, she looked vulnerable, so the guy took that vulnerable opportunity to get what he wanted. The girl wasn't smart to see the "hit and run" coming because her vulnerable emotions was clouding her logic. smiley

vulnerable for six months, she strong, some people do it under mins of meeting someone, he made her fall in love and ran away angry

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by thesicilian: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

t wasn't the sex, those kind of people just prey on innocent women, the sex made him change address too? or lie about his place of work?
CrazyQuinn:
If it wasn't the girl's fault, then that's just not good enough from the guy. As in, I don't really understand why a guy would spend months and months wasting his time, energy and money on a lady, just to have one fleeting moment of sex (hit and run as you call it). Wouldn't it have been much more practical to just seek the services of a "professional"? That would not have hurt anybody.

3 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

this world is a small world, one day they must meet again
grin that's if they will recognize each other
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2016
thesicilian:

If it wasn't the girl's fault, then that's just not good enough from the guy. As in, I don't really understand why a guy would spend months and months wasting his time, energy and money on a lady, just to have one fleeting moment of sex (hit and run as you call it). Wouldn't it have been much more practical to just seek the services of a "professional"? That would not have hurt anybody.

Thank you jare.
The guy obviously has issues.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin that's if they will recognize each other

the guy might not cos he's been doing it, but the girl will
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
thesicilian:

believe me when I say there are guys like this, it might have even been a bet with friends

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

the guy might not cos he's been doing it, but the girl will
True
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Goyim: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
He is one of those MGTOW. They can never settle.
Re: He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Goyim:
He is one of those MGTOW. They can never settle.

what does MGTOW man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Instagram Love Story (pictures Added) / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) / Lady Blocks Her Male Bestie For Refusing To Propose (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.