Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Left N5.3b In Amnesty Account- Kuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left N5.3b In Amnesty Account- Kuku (369 Views)

Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors / Don’t Tamper With My Charity Account, Kuku Tells EFCC / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Left N5.3b In Amnesty Account- Kuku by UmuEri(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2015
FORMER presidential adviser on Amnesty Programme, Mr Kingsley Kuku, has disclosed that he did not run away from probe, following invitation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), adding that he left enough money in the coffer of the project to sustain and stabilise the programme for a period of time.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-left-n53bn-amnesty-account-%E2%80%94kuku

Kuku, who is currently receiving treatment at St. Andrew Hospital, Birmingham, Alabama, explained that he was already in the United States (US) for his medical procedure before the letter was sent to his former office in Abuja.

According to him, “the letter from the EFCC is just a mere invitation and why would any reasonable leader shy away from making clarification on his stewardship when necessary?”

He promised to return to Nigeria and make himself available to shed more light on how to move to programme forward.

The former student leader commended President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing General Paul Boroh (retd) as his successor, promising to give him all necessary support to make him succeed.
Re: I Left N5.3b In Amnesty Account- Kuku by donholy28(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2015
hmmm breeze wan blow and fowl don already tie wrapper...make we dey watch
Re: I Left N5.3b In Amnesty Account- Kuku by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Vandalism, Bunkering, Major Challenges During My Tenure – Obasanjo / President Buhari Approves Actions To Fast-track Environmental Clean-up Of Ogoni / Cheki Partners Manheim Inc. For Direct-to-nigeria Car Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.